Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear around the house?

Virulence

What do you wear around the house?  

148 users have voted

1. 1. What do you wear around the house?

• Slippers
    • Socks
    • Barefoot

• 5 weeks later...

Well, almost 2 years later and I need to switch my vote to socks. I can't find a decent pair of slippers in my size to last me past a few months without absolutely flattening them, so the heck with it.

• Brohoof 1

When the current day is not a school day I tend to wear a pyjama and shirt while I'm barefooted or with socks, but it's more likely that I am barefooted because I am more comfortable without them and later on these kind of days I wear a pair of jeans and a tea-shirt and if it's too cold i also wear my hoodie and a pair of socks or at least one of them.

and if it's a school day then I am with the jeans and t-shirt/hoodie and/or socks combo for all the day.

• 6 months later...

Depends on if I've gotten dressed into normal clothes or not. If I'm wearing pants and a shirt (my normal outfit style) I like to wear socks and sometimes even my shoes (I don't always take off my shoes when I enter my house). If I am in my lazy clothes then I wear slippers or go barefoot.

Nothing!!!! Lol nah, I usually wear my street clothes until I feel sleepy the wear my pyjamas. When I wake up then I wear my pyjamas all day unless I have to do something

• Brohoof 1

My feet get a little cold sometimes but for some reason I just like being barefoot anyway. Besides that, I go pretty casual at home, especially late at night when no one else is around. That's when I go around in my sleep wear (which is often my birthday suit.)  :o

And yes, my curtains are closed!  :pout: 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...