Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear around the house?

Virulence

What do you wear around the house?  

148 users have voted

1. 1. What do you wear around the house?

• Slippers
    • Socks
    • Barefoot

bare foot and little to nothing on(boxers and nothing else most time.)  But if am not by myself I have on cargo shorts, tee shirt, barefoot with sandals near by and a Aikuchi  or yoroidōshi in my waist ban

I always walk around the house barefoot. Since the majority of my house is laminated wooden flooring, I'd be slipping and sliding everywhere if I wore socks. 

I usually wear socks, specially since my kitchen is tiled and it's bloody freezing to stand on it barefooted. >.< I would go with slippers but my Dad only ends up stealing them for himself and I never see them again.

Barefoot in bed though, socks in bed is just wrong. >_>

• Brohoof 2

barefoot, socks and slippers. It depends how cold it is, what time of the day it is and how I'm feeling. I usually wear slippers in the morning and at night, but during the day I'm either barefoot or I wear socks.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Slippers + socks if its winter, bare feet all the way in summer! I even wander outside barefoot when it's Summer - just too lazy to put on shoes, and the warm ground is nice. Just socks means my socks get dirty very very fast, and they're a pain to clean.

• Brohoof 1