Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you usually wear in public?

Harmonic Revelations

Clothing  

330 users have voted

1. 1. What do you usually wear in Public?

• Formal Clothing
    • Casual Clothing
    • Nothing at all!
    • Other (Specify in post)

I was a bit worried when I saw the third option for this poll.  A look at the results confirmed.  Good thing FOX News doesn't check out MLP Forums, especially when there are only 3 votes in so far.

"A new survey finds that 2/3 of Bronies are habitual nudists."

Edited by Starswirl the Trixie
  • Brohoof 32

What i wear usually depends on where im going and who im going with. If im going out to the mall. I'm going wear whatever matches. Recently i have this thing for camo. Dunno where that is commin from. If im going out with my family i dress conservatively and whatnot.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty casual here. My daily high school wardrobe usually consists of one of three options, depending on how I feel that morning.

1. T-shirt and jeans. If I'm feeling pretty normal I'll just throw on some jeans and a t. It's just typical.
  2. Sweatshirt and sweatpants. Lazy days. Usually this occurs on Mondays or Fridays. Comfortable, breathable, and easy to wear and relax in.
  3. Polo/button-down shirt with khakis or jeans. If I'm feeling pretty good when I wake up, I might slap on some of my more formal things and do my hair up a little. Why? I'm not sure, it just goes along with my mood.

Harmonic, you make so many topics :P

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

I love clothes to death.

My current favorite outfit consists of:

• MLP mane 6 pullover sweater
  • Gray skinny Jeans
  • White tunnels (gauges)
  • Black shiny combat boots
  • Retro jean vest

and if it's cold enough I top it with:

• Totoro pancho

Whenever I get to dress nicely it boosts my confidence by about a billion. I have many set outfits I like, but that's my certain favorite. It looks nice, and it's comfortable! ^^

• Brohoof 5

I wear virtually the same thing every day. Plain solid color t-shirt, cargo pants, maybe a jacket or something if it's cold enough. It's gotten me this far, why change? Besides, I like to put as little time and effort into my appearance as possible, unless it's for something formal.

• Brohoof 2

Nothing at all...

Well, at least 11 people where really inspired by the show and reserve wearing clothes for special occasions.

Edited by Cowl
  • Brohoof 1

I always wear jeans, however I like to play with different jean styles, but not TOO different, just something different than the usual blue jeans, I hate those in fact. My favorite as of now are a dark blue jean that is somewhat loose in the waist and skinny in the ankles. I also a big fan of these vintage shorts with squared patterns, they look pretty cool.

I hate shirts but I've been using them often, I have very few shirts tho. I rather use t-shirts, and I have a decent amount of them (sadly, no MLP yet), my favorites must be my t-shirts with stretch fabric :3 ...and they have very cool designs too. V necks are cool, especially beause I have a conch necklace and it shows a bit of my chest, I like moderate V necks but not exaggerated ones, those are a bit too much  :blink:  My sneackers usally match my t-shirts, it's not like a I have a ton of them, but that's how I combine :)

If I want to be a little extravagant, I have 2 sleeveless hooded vests that I love to rock, and another one that is kind of formal/punk, I am a fan of vests as well :)

Whatever I find usually.

T-shirt an jeans or Boardshorts and a Hoodie just depends on what I find in my dresser/closet at the time.

And I usually have a jacket on unless it hot out, it could be just a hoodie or my leather jacket. Again, It depends on what I find

Edited by yourmomsponies

I like to wear most of time casual clothing mostly t-shirts and jeans with a sweatshirt under jacket look. I practically wear the same 3 shirts but don't ever wear them back to back. I have a good taste in fashion, and among my friends who are all fire Buffs (firefighters) they announce to everyone I have great taste. I wear in the cold alot of the time cardigans, button downs, and sometimes a nice sweater. Always with jeans I have black n white jeans but never know how to pull them off so I just lock them away until the time is right.

I also when I want to look extremely spiffy I'll rock the bow tie this was me going to a fire science banquet my freshmen year and I still rock the bow tie different color every year.

215977_1964225106112_2606640_n.jpg 

• Brohoof 1

Casual

I mostly wear cargo shorts and basketball shorts when it's really warm out and mainly khakis colored pants (also have other colors) when it's cold. I always wear a t-shirt, if it's cold I have my jacket and/or coat.

I don't really like to dress up. 

Does it count as casual or formal if I often wear a tuxedo shirt?

Anyways, I do the good ol' fashioned pants, jacket, and shirt sort of ordeal. I don't have many shirts, but what I have already is fine enough for me. In fact, the designs are really cool.

Casual.

Always jeans, either black or dark denim.

Always a hoodie, either my Derpy hoodie or my regular hoodie.

Either sneakers or my brown gym shoes.

Usually a graphic tee (and usually MLP related). Though I've found that polos + my Derpy hoodie offer the perfect mix of classy and pony. :P

Usually some skinnies, a nice tee (I have a ton of band tees and gaming tees, and a few pony tees), red Chucks, my FOX HOUND dog tag (unless I'm wearing that same shirt, don't wanna overkill), and a chain wallet with a "trinket" unrelated to the tee. Usually, it's Pinkie Pie. I try to stick to belts that aren't represented on the shirt or trinket as well.

So at any given time in public, I'm wearing merch of at least three different things that I like.

Meh, casual clothing. But there are times where I see an awesome outfit and i'm like. "That...is the best thing I have ever seen"

So I think there is a part of me that is quite fashionable...but I honestly don't care about looking fancy...but I do...but I don't.

Well I normally wear casual clothing, I wear skinny jeans a plain top and a jumper over the top, I normally have my hair in a pony-tail or French plaits! Casual is the key :D