Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you usually wear in public?

Harmonic Revelations

Clothing  

330 users have voted

1. 1. What do you usually wear in Public?

• Formal Clothing
    • Casual Clothing
    • Nothing at all!
    • Other (Specify in post)

My main guidelines for dressing outside of my house for me are are: 

- Always wear a tie 

- Always wear a collared shirt

- Always wear jeans that make my a** look good ;)

- Wear posh leather shoes that contrast with the casualness of the jeans

- Wear a baggy coat over, that makes my legs look even skinnier

:lol: , I'm very particular about what I wear :P  

• Brohoof 1

I dress rather bland. a shirt advertising a band i like, with a flanel shirt over that and either my leather coat or a zip up hoodie.

Most the time its the hoodie. Oh and jeans, preferably black, but im so fat the look like skinny jeans (which they arent)

thats my outfit

Since I'm a hobo, I wear the same clothes every week. They are mostly black except for one pair of jeans and a couple t-shirts.

My overall attitude towards fashion can be described very easily:

img-1193662-1-this%20heres%20all%20the%2

But I always love a piece of clothing that helps me trying to hide that I'm overweight.

Same, I grew up poor so I used to buy clothing too large so it would last several years, Life's been tough but eventually I climbed out of poverty, I still could't care less about fashion though.

• 2 weeks later...

Dress pants and a polo shirt.

I'd probably be a lot more casual if I didn't work at a Mark's (cargo pants and a t-shirt are my usual choices for my day off, assuming I'm going out on said day).  Work is at least 90% of the time I spend in public currently.

• Brohoof 1

Eeeeehhhhh, just casual clothing.

I always find meself in jeans, sneakers, t-shirt and a sweatshirt.

If it's summer, I throw on a pair of shorts.

Biz casual.

*Looks at nothing at all option"

Flanders: Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all...Nothing At All.....NOTHING AT ALL

Usually I like to mix it up. I wear skinny jeans or normal jeans. If I'm going somewhere by myself it's casual, with 2 or 3 friends I wear a bit more classy stuff and if its like 4 or more people then I wear formal stuff like a jacket. If its just me and nobody else is around...

...nothing at all......

stupid sexy Flanders

• Brohoof 1

It depends on the people that I will be meeting I guess.I'll wear casual clothing when I'm not meeting anybody but I go for a suit or traditional dictator era clothing when I'm meeting important people.

(edited)

Pajamas.

They're so comfy and soft. I love to wear them at home, why not wear them in public too?

I wear them to school, when I go out on errands, and even when I go out to eat.

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie
  • Brohoof 1

Well obviously on a schoolday i have my school uniform, but other days and afterschool I just wear a random Tshirt with really nothing on it much if anything. And then I'll wear some shorts or pants depending on the weather, maybe even sweat pants or something if its cold enough.

Nothing special really though, I don't own or wear MLP stuff obviously as a closet brony :P, but then again i really don't wear Tshirts with much of anything on it. Most of mine are just a certain color or whatever with nothing really on it, except for maybe logo's from wherever its from.

I don't care to much about how I look though Xd.

Depends on the day and what I am doing but most its a tee shirt and jeans, if it ain't that its ACU's. I wish I had the cash to wear a suite every day but thats life. And I look dam good in a suite haha.

Usually, when I go to places like the mall, I wear casual clothes like a T-shirt, or sometimes something not as casual as a T-shirt. Maybe a nice shirt that I got recently that's not too go-outie. And then I'd wear a skinny jeans or 3-quarter pants or something. If it's cold, or I'm going to the movies, I'd wear a hoodie. Oh yeah, and my favorite Converse shoes: light blue high tops with Rainbow Laces!!  :wub:

I'm in the casual crowd when it comes to what I wear in public. I usually opt for the t-shirt + jeans combo. I have 3 MLP shirts and a CMC sweater and I usually rock these bad boys when I'm in the mood to show my Brony pride lol XD.

But yeah, my philosophy is that formal clothing should only be worn for formal and important events. If it's just an average day, then there's no need to go above and beyond (well, that is unless you want to  ;)). 

I wear whatever i want. Society can stick their views about me up their arses for all i care. answering your topic question more specifically i alternate between a full on suit, complete with a top hot(haters gonna hate) or trench coats or a graphic t-shirt and some jeans. I also like to mix and match. i pull it off haha. Never worn colors(except for the graphics on the t shirt) only black

I wear casual clothing mostly when I go out. I wear vertical striped shorts a lot. I have too many pairs of those to count. I always draw myself with jeans, though. If I could, I would dress in extravagant, colorful, frilly outfits every day. I really am not a tee and jeans person, but I've been really lazy lately.

Jeans and a T-shirt. Sometimes I have no choice but to wear my work clothes out and about, but I try and avoid this as much as possible. Not only are they uncomfortable, they sorely misrepresent me as a person. I try to go out in jeans and T-shirts as much as possible.

(edited)

my wardrobe is SUPER small and limited to:

• white tank tops
  • Band tees (pink floyd, nirvana, avenged sevenfold, the doors.)
  • an OD Green trench coat
  • A green corduroy overshirt (i call it my cobain jacket)
  • Single colour tees
  • ripped blue jeans (holes around the knees)
  • a pair of tan work boots.

most days i wear the boots, a white t-shirt, my cobain jacket, and ripped jeans. i also wear a bottlecap on a chain for a necklace.

all about that 90's clothing

Edited by Technicolour Dream (Sunny)

T-shirt and jeans usually, though if I'm feeling lazy I'll go out in a Hoodie and jogging pants. Nothing special unless I'm going to a special public event, than I might prep up a little better.

when i go to bars, concerts, or most big events i dress punk. i wear my belts, sometimes with chains. i have 2 studded braclets i made myself, a bullet bracelet/armlet, my spiked collar, my razor necklace, my steel chain with hand-cuffs. sometimes i put on a band tee  with plaid pants and my combat boots. but i never live the house with out my patched CSI hat and punk vest.

http://fashionhighclass.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/fashion-style-punk.jpg

when i go to bars, concerts, or most big events i dress punk. i wear my belts, sometimes with chains. i have 2 studded braclets i made myself, a bullet bracelet/armlet, my spiked collar, my razor necklace, my steel chain with hand-cuffs. sometimes i put on a band tee  with plaid pants and my combat boots. but i never live the house with out my patched CSI hat and punk vest.

http://fashionhighclass.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/fashion-style-punk.jpg

I'm guessing you have frequent altercations with random magnets with that attire.

How much does all stuff that even weigh?

• Brohoof 1

I'm guessing you have frequent altercations with random magnets with that attire.

How much does all stuff that even weigh?

i don't know, because i never really feel heavy at all. and the only experience i had with magnets was from a random college stupid wielding a magnet. lol