Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you usually wear in public?

Harmonic Revelations

Clothing  

330 users have voted

1. 1. What do you usually wear in Public?

• Formal Clothing
    • Casual Clothing
    • Nothing at all!
    • Other (Specify in post)

- I wear in the winter-time (which is like 9 months of year here) a big, poofy coat, my running shoes, a short-sleeve tee, and some skinny jeans.

- What I wear in the summer-time is a short sleeve-tee, usually short-shorts, or just plain shorts, and flipflops. 

Pretty casual. I almost never own anything else but casual things. XD

My style varies a bit, so I can't list what I usually wear.  I like accessorizing, so I'll wear necklaces, hats, scarves and gloves depending on if I can make them work with my outfit.  I also love jackets, so if it's not too hot I'll wear one, but I usually carry a jacket with me cause the temperature can vary a lot in my city depending on where you are. 

I prefer jeans and shorts, so my style is more casual, but I'll wear formal stuff if the situation calls for it.  I love the European look and I also borrow elements from hipster fashion.  I just wear what I like and try different things to see what works.

(edited)

I usually wear shorts, any kind really. Sometimes I also wear track pants, because they're comfy. I have a wide variety of shirts, mostly from random places that relatives or I have been to. I do however have 4 minecraft shirts that I wear often. They are:
-redstone powered

-creeper

-diamon armor

-some othert one

I also ALWAYS wear a watch, no matter the place, unless salt water is involved. I even wear it while sleeping/showering. I couldn't imagine life without one.

Edited by --Eve--

Casual easily but what I wear depends on the weather.

If it's cold- jeans and a nice top with a jacket work fine for me.

If it's hot- I love skirts and dresses but I will always wear leggings with it as I hate my legs, ha.

I wear casual cloathing for nearly any ocasions. Usually I wear a pair of jeans, a shirt (mostly some bandmerch) and a sweat jacket. I waive on the latter for now, it's getting pretty hot these days. I'd rather not talk about my underwear, but for the protocol: I'm wearing it.

"What do you usually wear in public?"

Er... Clothes, perchance?

My current favorite combo is the v-neck t-shirt, flat-front shorts, socks, and if I'm feeling giddy, shoes.

• 2 months later...

For this winter, I'm gonna be wearing a Team Fluttershy hoodie, one of my pony t-shirts under it, a Fluttershy necklace, and a Dashie cutie mark scarf. Along with a pair of jeans and such, of course. Yeah, from the waist up I'll pretty much be covered in pony clothing. xD

On a side note, as you can see I don't really wear big jackets or anything like that, I just don't feel as cold during the winter as most others seem to. ;)

You will NEVER see me in formal by choice I am always wearing casual cuz it just feels more like me.

Generally outfit almost never changes regardless of weather.

-Cargo pants (I LOATHE wearing shorts)

-90% of the time a gaming shirt

-A jacket varying in thickness

Just the way I am :P

Usually band T-shirts, floral shirts, jeans (flared or drainpipe), pleats, flannels, and dress shoes or Chuck Taylor All-Stars shoe-wise. I may or may not also wear a necktie or a scarf, depending on the mood I'm in.

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur

Right now I'm wearing black jeans, black Nikes, a black Lamb of God shirt, a 24" wallet chain, and a grey jacket.

I'm usually dressed about like this. I always wear dark stuff, and I wear black aviators when I'm in the sun.

Umm.. well mostly either tshirts and jeans or some sort of shirt and jeans xD

* i dont know many clothes item names :l

But would it help to say what im wearing now?

Blue jeans, some sort of grey sweatery shirt thing with buttons on the side, and i usually wear a scarf with it but im not now.

And i was wearing some tiny boot things. And a blue flower hair thingy!

Well, I never (very, very rarely) wear t-shirts, so that's something I don't wear. I do, however, usually wear polo (short-sleeve or long-sleeve) shirts; either striped or solid. That pretty much covers my shirt wardrobe. 

As for pants, I'll usually wear khaki shorts during the warmer months, and jeans during the colder ones. 

I have a pretty simple look.

I dress according to a pattern. Dark jeans, dark (preferably black) t-shirt with either no design or a toned-down design, the exception being my grey 'Team Pony' t-shirt. Between fall and spring I wear a black sweater, no matter how hot it gets. Recently I have taken to wearing my black toque that has Fluttershy embroidered on it. My EDC is fairly consistent. I don't care how I look, and I love routine, which makes finding clothes and getting dressed extremely simple and thoughtless.

Clothes.

Actually usually casual wear. Occasionally I wear some of my college t-shirts/sweatshirts, but most of the time I can be seen in a t-shirt or sweatshirt with a t-shirt underneath.

normally id where something like

usually some black skinny jeans

a white t-shirt or shirt

and a woolie hat

if its cold a hoodie probably

if it snowing a big winter coat :3

• 10 months later...

I almost always have a red shirt and light black jacket on when I go out in public around here. My pants vary more, but if its autumn/winter I wear darker colours normally. Even in the winter, I don't usually wear heavy things, then its like a coldsweat and that is awful.

Edited by ARagY

I dress semi-formal

black Suspenders and a blue (Sometimes with stripes) collared shirt with my signature grey plaid jacket. My wardrobe alters slightly when it's cold (Which is most of the time in Oregon!)  a white collared shirt with a long green scarf and (of course) my black suspenders and grey coat! It's funny because I'm pretty young and I often get compliments from teachers about my attire. (Though I do get threatened by my "peers" because I'm a nerd and because swanky isn't a word!!!)

EDIT: I have since added a rainbow patch to my jacket and I started wearing a colorful assortment of bow-ties with a matching pocket square for each! (I am so swanky!)

Edited by (MARVEL) Razzledaz
  • Brohoof 1

Lol I've been so lazy about getting dressed for school that I wear a hoodie every single day with jeans and boots.

Normally though I dress in boot cut jeans/ jean shorts. I like the boot cuts from Rue 21. Some of their jeans are so comfy and soft. I don't really like skinny jeans, flare, straight leg...so yeah I literally only own boot cut jeans and shorts. Well I also have a few skirts but I never wear them cause I feel weird in them. But they're so cute so I can't give them to a thrift shop cause I can't find it in me to part with them.

Shirt wise I'll wear just about anything that's cute. A majority of my shirts have no visible logos, cause I find them obnoxious. I really don't like having logos plastered on my boobs so I try and get flowery shirts or just sparkly stuff or plain yet graceful looking shirts. But the majority of shirts it wear has flowers, sequence or polka dots on them. I like flowy shirts. I'd rather not have skin tight tops. Although I'm thin so if I want I could pull it off. But ehhh.

For shoes it really depends on what bottoms I'm wearing. If it's jeans I'll just wear one of my pairs of boots. If I'm lazy and wearing sweats in the winter I'll wear uggs. In the summer I'll usually wear flip flops or gladiator sandals or whatever other sandals I have. Sometimes I'll wear one of my sperrys, either my silver sparkly ones or my sequence black ones.

I don't really wear jewelry. If anything I'll wear a bracelet or a simple necklace. I wear my heart necklace shaped out of two wings that my friend gave me like 3 years ago before she moved.

• Brohoof 1