Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you usually wear in public?

Harmonic Revelations

Clothing  

330 users have voted

1. 1. What do you usually wear in Public?

• Formal Clothing
    • Casual Clothing
    • Nothing at all!
    • Other (Specify in post)

for the longest time I wore a black cloak with a Yukon camo face bandanna or sometimes a pure black face bandanna I was trying to be the human verson of my OC all I was missing was the snow white hair and eye patch but recently I decided to not wear the cloak and mask anymore so then I took it off my OC but I think we both look better with it on

It depends what is defined as casual. I actually t-shirts and track shorts because with my weight (which I seem to have lost some of it) I have a hard time fitting in clothes I actually like. Oh, and skateboard shoes as well because I also don't like tight fitting clothes and shoes.

Edited by AutisticAlice

It depends on the day, most of the week it's jeans and a t-shirt paired with a hoodie that ties it all together. But on Tuesdays, I wear whatever I please, because it's the day of the week I decided as idgaf day.

• Brohoof 1

What is clean and I can slip on in a half state

of sleep in the moment on a work week.   Weekends,

i tend to care more for what I ware and such and style

my hair a bit.

From head to toe, I typically wear a black, burgundy, or gray polo shirt, hopefully with a pocket (so I can keep my clip-on sunglass shades within easy reach), and a pair of dark blue denim jeans or brownish-beige cargo pants (you'd be amazed how well that clashes with my shirt). A pair of black socks beneath smooth black shoes rounds out the ensemble; I usually wear slip-ons, by the way, because I have a heck of a time wrangling with laces.  xD

I'm still trying to decide whether I should wear a hat, or no. Sometimes I wear a black baseball cap with red and white lining advertising the American Red Cross (an organization I thoroughly respect and admire). I almost always wear some kind of dark color, but I almost never wear pure black (black is meant to provide contrast, not be on its own -- except for certain events). As to what I would like to wear, I am looking for some kind of neck scarf or something in a nice, smooth and deep color... silver would be perfect. I cannot help but turn my head at every black car with silver linings that I see.

There. Now you might be able to pick me out of a crowd... but I'm not counting on it. ^^

when i was younger, my family only went into town once a month.  We loaded up papaw's truck and 4 kids (plus sisters two) my mom and both grandparents squeezed in.  we did all the shopping then-house supplies, clothes, food, whatever.  it was a big deal and we dressed up for it--not quite sunday best but nicer than casual.  Now that town has grown and swallowed us up, its not as big a deal. i dont go in my jammies like ive seen around walmart, but ive been seen in my frump-day/yard work clothes.  barely there tattered jeans and an oversized, paint/drywall spattered shirt tied up at the waist.  Oh and my old talking cowboy boots....i look like the queen of the trailer park LMAO

day to day its usually cowboy boots or flip flops--i had amazing moccasins for a while...a pair of the most flared jeans i can find, or shorts with sequins, or lace sewn to them somewhere....and a tank top or t shirt.. in winter i have my brown jean jacket too, or a pink pea coat that beau says makes me look like an old lady. DX  when skinny jeans became all the rage, i was rocking home made bell bottoms in highschool.  i ripped the seams on the outside and would sew in scrap denim or some stiff colourful fabric.   btw im only 26 >>; 

Beau wears somewhat loose fitting jeans (they dont sag or anything BWAHAHA I CAN WEAR HIS PANTS) oversized shirts--usually with a band name, or something nerdy on it (GENCON woot!), his red high-top converses, and a baseball cap backwards.  He doesnt wear his cap much anymore though--i bought him a really nice leather newsboy cap for christmas two years ago and he wears that now that hes got his hair cut.  he used to have a sexy pony tail :(

Edited by SweetJeans88

I just wear whatever's the quickest to grab, which 99 times out of a 100 is just a white shirt and blue jeans with some sort of flannel shirt over top, and then I throw on my Converse All-Stars for maximum aging-teenager effect.

I actually have some MLP shirts but I don't really wear them anymore. I still defend my homies (bronies, I guess) when it comes up in conversation, but I don't like to overtly advertise that I'm a fan anymore. It's gotten to where it has too many bad things associated with it, and it starts crap with people who would otherwise be cool with it if they knew you first.

I'll probably break them out again in a good decade or so. If nothing else, I'm glad to own some MLP shirts. Even if they just look nice in my closet.

I was a bit worried when I saw the third option for this poll.  A look at the results confirmed.  Good thing FOX News doesn't check out MLP Forums, especially when there are only 3 votes in so far.

"A new survey finds that 2/3 of Bronies are habitual nudists."

lol how could they not know that were all a bunch of nudists in disguise XD

• 2 months later...

if you can call this casual then sure

I wear average black shoes, with dark blue jeans, a black hoodie, black gloves, and a black face wrap also my glasses turn into shades when I'm in sunlight so I'm the equivalency to a modern day ninja...

wonderful I forgot I already posted here

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame