Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if life was a musical?

hellocat

I'd probably go crazy! Think about it your sleeping and ponies are still singing when your sleeping! Or your taking care of some bathroom related business and their singing about that aswell!

Oh god the horror of being in a musical! Someone save me D:

But honestly that would be cool, everything is calm one second and the next everyone is bursting into song and dance. My god that would be funny :) But my problem with life like that would be that it would get boring and really annoying. I mean if I have to sing and dance about every little thing I would honestly go crazy! Besides im not a good singer or dancer :)

• Brohoof 1

I would probably kill myself.

I mean how annoying would it be? Your eating a sandwich and then an explosion of song breaks out. The jock and the theater geek are singing, and tables are filled with dancers. It would be madness.

In every musical I've seen (3, for class), they sing about everything!

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
  • 8 years later...

If that was the case then people won't see me as weirdo singing and dancing outta the blue. :ButtercupLaugh: 

rain-gene-kelly.gif

The best part is that strangers will come and join you as  your personal chord singers and background dancers. It's like living in a spotlight for a moment.

• 2 weeks later...

I like musicals :>

If I would want to live in one ... well .. that's another question. Im not sure if this would really work out for me. On the other hand maybe I would like it after all .. ?! 

Who knows? Maybe I should give it a try next time when do groceries :>

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...