Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Oh goodness.. I am a vegetarian, so I loooove me some veggie sushi. Also veggie lasagna and hot sandwiches with melted vegan cheddar cheese. <3333 OH AND bean tacos! I absolutely looove food..

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, I think choosing a single food seems a little off to me in this whole thing. So I'll just list off some favorites here. :P

• Pancakes (Some homemade banana pancakes with some nice homemade dewberry syrup... That's the bomb)
  • Cheeseburgers (especially with bacon on them)
  • Pizza (especially Meat Lover's and Hawaiian (yes, pineapple DOES go on pizza. deal with it :mlp_toldya:))
  • Spaghetti 
  • I'd say Chinese food in general, but I really like good orange chicken.
  • Chocolate, in general. :twismile:
  • Bacon, in general. :P
  • Broccoli (especially dipped in cheese dip! :D)

I think you can tell by this that I like my meat, and I'm definitely not going vegan any time soon. ;)

Edited by ~Angel Dust~
  • Brohoof 1

Pizza is my favorite (deep dish with as many toppings as you can fit), and I’m sure I mentioned it in this thread at some point, but there are some lovely side dishes that I seldom think about but deserve honorable mention. My mom makes the greatest potato salad in the history of the world, and it’s among my favorite foods. So I’m going to name that officially for the record.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Enchiladas verdes with one over easy egg. I could just eat that for eternity. (It took me way longer than normal to find an enchiladas photo instead of chilaquiles, whats wrong with people)

12-31-45-31252988_1083738195098581_2736377853883973632_o.jpg.b669575d7f37ac0fa57b8f4b273f7031.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...