Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What TV shows/movies would the Ponies watch?

Bigmethod

Rarity: America's Next top Model

Pinkie Pie: Family Guy

Fluttershy: Adventure Time

Rainbow Dash: Transporter: The Series

Twilight: Doctor Who

Applejack: Dirty Jobs

Twilight: I can see her being a big fan educational programs, so something on Discovery or the History Channel like Mythbusters(and Bill Nye and Magic School Bus for her inner filly)

Applejack: King of the Hill or Walker Texas Ranger+ Some sports like football or baseball, maybe even a little wrestling, otherwise, I don't see her as the type to watch TV often

Rainbow Dash: I can't be the only one here who can see her as a bit of an anime nut. I can see her loving some the ridiculous stuff like TTGL or DBZ. Other than that, some sports(probably something more aggressive like hockey, boxing or wrestling), NASCAR, Top Gear, and probably a few cartoons like Regular Show(I can see her idolizing Mordecai and Rigby)

Pinkie Pie: Cartoons. So Much Cartoons.(Her favorites are probably something silly like Spongebob), perhaps even PEEWEE's Play House. Possibly Glee

Fluttershy: Something adorable and/or involve's animals, Pokemon's probably the best I can think of since I don't watch those shows, maybe watch a few soaps and fashion shows with Rarity. Honestly don't know if Animal Planet is right for her, they show some pretty messed up stuff their

Rarity: Fashion Related things or something related to high society so likely something on Oxygen(Like America's Next Top Model) or E!, lots of Soap Operas and Dramas as well

Edited by Super Kami Guru

Hope this answers everyponys questions. Wonder what they call adult my little human fans in equestria? Stumans, (Stallion humans) or humares? (Mare humans)

post-14224-0-43957800-1366516089.jpeg

Edited by drocsid-soahc

Unfortunately, I see Vinyl Scratch watching something like Jersey Shore. Or worse, be on a show like that :(

If not Vinyl would watch anything that has to do with non-classical music(VH1, maybe some MTV)

Rainbow Dash as previously stated Top Gear

Twilight Sparkle would watch something on NOVA or Discovery

Fluttershy would definitely watch anything on Animal Planet

Rarity would watch Equestria's top model, or something that has to do with fashion

Pinkie Pie would watch any and/or every cartoon

AJ would watch... Hmmm. Probably something that would have to do with jobs(Undercover boss or something)

That's all I can think of at the moment

• Brohoof 1

I can see Rainbow Dash and Applejack watching NASCAR every Sunday lol. Pinkie Pie, definitely Family Guy. Fluttershy, anything in Animal Planet. Twilight Sparkle: National Geographic/Discovery. Rarity, anything that involves fashion or TLC.

In my view,

Twilight Sparkle watches National Geographic, HIstory Channel, and whether I'm not sure I should say it or not, Horrible HIstories.

Rainbow Dash, I believe, watches some ESPN like channel, except that the sports are flying and other pegasi sports.

Fluttershy watches Animal Planet as she likes animals. No further comments.

Rarity watches a fashion TV Show but I can't find a fashin TV show name,

As for Pinkie PIe and Applejack, I dunno.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle: The History Channel back when it still remembered it is supposed to be the History Channel, the Discovery Channel, and the Science Channel (it is one of the advanced channels).

Applejack and Rainbow Dash: Sports and lots of them, Rainbow Dash in particular would probably like Nascar and I could see Applejack being a wrestling fan.

Rarity: Shopping channels, reality shows

Pinkie Pie: Robot Chicken and Mad without a doubt and possibly Family Guy and Bob's Burgers

Fluttershy: Animal Planet

• Brohoof 1

Hope this answers everyponys questions. Wonder what they call adult my little human fans in equestria? Stumans, (Stallion humans) or humares? (Mare humans)

So much f'in win on this post... MLH totally seems rad, i can imagine the actors now...

Keep on posting ya'll! And have a great day, Method.

Well... most of the ones I've been thinking of were already said... But I think I can add a few ones.

Rainbow Dash: Buffy the Vampire slayer, Angel, Heroes

Pinkie Pie: Kung Fu Panda:Legends of awesomeness, Dragons: Riders of Berk

Discord: Reboot ('cause he'll totally fall in love with Hexadecimal's chaotic behaviour!)

And that's all I can think of right now...

• 5 months later...

Say in a parallel universe of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, the Ponies are able to record (reply on DVD/etc) our TV shows/movies and other media like radio coming all the way from Earth using powerful magically enhanced technology. 

What music, TV shows, movies would you say the mane six would like?

For example, I think Rainbow Dash would love the Indiana Jones movies.

Also if Luna was a fanatical Futurama fan I bet she would send Earth a message to demand they uncancel her favorite TV show ever.

Edited by Rush

Hmm...let's see here...

• Twilight Sparkle would possibly be into Doctor Who or Breaking Bad.
  • Pinkie Pie would be into...pretty much most Disney films. Namely, the Nightmare Before Christmas.
  • Fluttershy would also be into Disney, most likely. Namely, The Lion King.
  • Rainbow Dash might like Star Wars or Indiana Jones.
  • Applejack might enjoy I Am Legend.
  • Rarity might like Edward Scissorhands or some romance film like Love Actually.
  • Celestia would like more serious type movies such as Taken or Unstoppable or even Van Helsing.
  • Luna would like any movies that have to do with the moon landing. 
  • Spike would enjoy any of the comedy shows like How I Met Your Mother or the Big Bang Theory.
  • Discord would be into Courage the Cowardly Dog...I can just see him watching it...for some odd reason...random.

Those are all off the top of my head so they're probably not even close to right. blink.png

Say in a parallel universe of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, the Ponies are able to record (reply on DVD/etc) our TV shows/movies and other media like radio coming all the way from Earth using powerful magically enhanced technology. 

What music, TV shows, movies would you say the mane six would like?

For example, I think Rainbow Dash would love the Indiana Jones movies.

Also if Luna was a fanatical Futurama fan I bet she would send Earth a message to demand they uncancel her favorite TV show ever.

Hi there - just to let you know that we already have a thread discussing what the ponies' favourite TV shows would be, so I've merged your thread with it. It is noticed that your thread accounted for movies, so the original title has been amended as such. :)

Rarity : Project Runway

FlutterShy : Animal Planet

Pinkie Pie : Bo-Bo-Bo Bo-Bo-Bo-Bo

AppleJack : something about farmers

Rainbow Dash : Attack on Titan

Twilight Sparkle : Twin Peaks

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle: Monk, Sherlock Holmes, something on the discovery/science channel.

AJ: racing, some kind of rodeo on Tv, Walker, Texas ranger,

Rarity: Extreme make over, project runway.

Dash:

Tv: WWE, football, racing, boxing, law and order SVU,

Movies: Fast and the furious, Indiana jones, Etc.etc.

Fluttershy: Animal planet!

Pinkie: Cartoons and cake boss.

Twilight: National Geographic, The History Channel, basically anything educational.

Rainbow Dash: Just sports in general. Mostly extreme sports

Rarity: Any fashion show

Pinkie: Cartoons. Probably MLP

Fluttershy: Ugh, this is a tough one. Animal Planet?

Applejack: Applejack doesn't watch TV.

Lyra: My Little Human: War is Science

Oooh good question let's see...

Twilight: pretty sure she'd be into watching documentaries but I'd like to think she indulged in shows like Doctor Who (Hooves?) or Sherlock once in a while ^-^

Rainbow Dash: Shows with a fast pace and lots of action, since I'm guessing a TV show would have to be action-packed to keep her her from getting bored. I also think she'd watch a lot of extreme sports.

Fluttershy: Hmmm Animal Planet most likely 

Pinkie: Imagine her watching Comedy Central more than anything Stand up comedians and sitcoms would be her thing

Rarity: Oh god definitely romantic dramas and fashion related shows like Project Runway.

Applejack: old western movies

First off they would all watch Friends

Twilight would love all the discovery channels, all the shows on soace, Modern Marvels stiff like that

Rarity would be like America 's Next Top Model

Fluttershy would watch Animal Planet 24/7

Applejack would probably the the DiY channel , maybe the westerns chanel

RD-probably never leave chanels like ACTIONMAX and Chiller

Pinkie hmm, would probably be stuck on comedy central

Could see Sweetie Belle stuck on the Singing shows

Scootaloo would be watching Extreme sports like Xgames abd what not

Applebloom, i have no idea