Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Absolutely Anything which stars Simon Pegg, Kate Beckinsale, Rob Riggle, and Robin Williams, it's basically about a man who's given absolute power much like in Bruce Almighty, it was really hilarious and I definitely recommend it if you like comedies or Sci-Fi movies.

Tape. A really great movie all around. Unique camera work and cinematography, Interesting characters, good dialogue, funny at some bits, really dramatic at others. Probably the most shoe string budgeted feature length film I've ever seen. It's so good, you forget that the movie is done all in one motel room, with only 3 actors.

I recently saw Kingsman: The Secret Service and The Man From U.N.C.L.E. I must say that I loved them. Both are excellent films and Kingsman was way better than I expected it to be, some of the scenes were just beautifully shot.

Monsters: Dark Continent

A one shot film for me, no replay value for this movie. It focuses more on some USM troops ridding of insurgents and finishing a mission, and those giant monsters are just in the background while at times they just kill it if ever gets in their way. Though I'm curious about those monsters, they don't seem to be hostile to humans unless provoked including those dog sized ones. Hmmm, intriguing.

Yesterday, ZeldaSage and I watched 'The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning' together! He hadn't seen it yet and it's one of my favorite Disney "sequels" (although it's actually a prequel). ^_^ We've been on a Disney kick lately :P (the week before, we watched Aladdin).

Edited by Kelaria