Alien life thread

Zalgo

Life beyond Earth?  

66 users have voted

1. 1. Do you believe life exists beyond Earth?

• Yes (life does exist beyond Earth)
    • No (life does not exist beyond Earth)
    • Unsure (Its a possibility)
  2. 2. Do you think we'll ever find life beyond us?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
    • May have already

i can't rule out the possibility of them existing and it is rather likely that they do (as the universe is so big and s still expanding) but there is the possibility that they don't because we haven't seen any evidence to support it and it is just a theory

The main reason for that is that because we don't know where they are in the universe and the other life probably doesn't know where we are either. Maybe they have technology which are superior to ours, but still not good enough to traverse through the endless distances. 

• 1 month later...

I know half of you probably don't believe in Aliens or anything like that. Well for those of you WHO DO! Then post a paranormal, alienish story you have witnessed here. 

Heres mine (And quote, if you don't believe this story, then please don't make a rant of how you don't believe in aliens or anything like that, because if you don't believe in, then don't post) Well, it was one night, I kind of stayed up really late. This was during a county fair break my school has that it a week off. So, it was by myself, gaming, and then it was like 2 A.M. and I decided, I need to get to bed because I was going to the fair that next day. So, I got ready, laid down and was going to sleep (Now, mind you, I was not even that tired to Hallucinate. I was wide awake, but needed to sleep so I wouldn't be a zombie the next day to have fun at the fair...and for one, I don't Hallucinate, never have).

Well, When I turned over to my window, all of a sudden, this green light just lit up my window's glass for like..5 seconds and had a sound that was close to what it sounds like when water runs through pipes. I immediately turned over very startled (And no, I wasn't dreaming because I haven't even begun sleep stage 1 or 2 yet. I was wide awake). So I thought. It could NOT have been a car lights because my whole room would have lit up. It couldn't have been the douche bags in my neighborhood with a flash light  because it would have lit up my room once again. and this lit up MY window's glass. JUST the glass and mad a sound for like 5 seconds. IN my room!! So I got up, went to the bathroom and calmed down a bit. My mother heard me in the bathroom for awhile and went and checked on me. I then told her and she looked out my window and stuff and saw nothing. She believed me though.

Alright, so share your Alienish stories here. Only if you believe in some sort of aliens or other life forms.

**And no chit chat of what you believe in, I wanna hear a story you have encountered!!!**

Edited by Sugar Sprinkles
  • Brohoof 1

Well, simply because I'm trying to postpone my assignments...

When I was a kid living with my granparents and cousins, (folks split at the time)

I once had a dream that I found little alien things.

I don't fully remember what they look like, it's been years.

I dreamt that they were ordering me to do really strange things around the house.

I distinctly remember burning the prayer shrine. (don't ask what this is, it's a Buddhist thing)

They had set up base in a wooden cabinet used to store matches and stuff that had a glass case.

I think they were planning to eat me.

I recall waking up wetting the bed.

This dream made me doubt the inexistence of aliens.

That and it made me fear alien life for a few years.

Sorry if it wasn't what you had in mind.

I'm just passing time.

Edited by Sunset Spark

Well, simply because I'm trying to postpone my assignments...

When I was a kid living with my granparents and cousins, (folks split at the time)

I once had a dream that I found little alien things.

I don't fully remember what they look like, it's been years.

I dreamt that they were ordering me to do really strange things around the house.

I distinctly remember burning the prayer shrine. (don't ask what this is, it's a Buddhist thing)

They had set up base in a wooden cabinet used to store matches and stuff that had a glass case.

I think they were planning to eat me.

I recall waking up wetting the bed.

This dream made me doubt the inexistence of aliens.

That and it made me fear alien life for a few years.

Sorry if it wasn't what you had in mind.

I'm just passing time.

I had a dream with aliens too.I dreamt i saw a huge silvery UFO coming towards me.Suddenly,a blindind flash of light appeared and covered me.When i woke up (in the dream) i discovered i had been abducted by aliens.However,they didn't do me any weird probes or experiments.They just stared at me and i stared back at them for a long,long time,without saying any word.After a while,the same light came again and i found myself out of the ship.Then i woke up

When I was little, I had a weird Alien nightmare everytime. I always got up in the middle of the night to get a drink, then I thought I saw E.T. in my closet trying to take me to his spaceship. It kind of still, haunts me to this day.

If I tell you my story, you won't believe me. Trust me. But I'll tell it anyway...

When I was around 10 or 11 years old, I was on a plane to Spain for our vacation. Everyone else around me was sleeping and I was looking out the window and thought I saw a very weird looking plane, with what looked to be two massive metallic pincers at the front of it. It was also lighting up and parts of this "plane" were moving in different directions. I've been told I have a very active imagination. though. So that is probably why.

It could have been a military aircraft, or just a regular airplane in the sky. But as I said, active imagination.

• Brohoof 1

If I tell you my story, you won't believe me. Trust me. But I'll tell it anyway...

When I was around 10 or 11 years old, I was on a plane to Spain for our vacation. Everyone else around me was sleeping and I was looking out the window and thought I saw a very weird looking plane, with what looked to be two massive metallic pincers at the front of it. It was also lighting up and parts of this "plane" were moving in different directions. I've been told I have a very active imagination. though. So that is probably why.

It could have been a military aircraft, or just a regular airplane in the sky. But as I said, active imagination.

I believe you very much, because lots of people never have believed my story, when I knew that it happened. I saw it with my own eyes and not many still believe me to this very day. I swear my story is true.

• Brohoof 1

Alright everyone. Be prepared! This is going to shock you. I......am an alien! Dun dun dun! Okay, enough joking, my story is probably going to be long. So here we go.

It was probably about mid 2007, while I was at work. I used to do valet parking and was outside most of the time. It was during the day, there were some clouds in the sky and of course it was broad daylight. I was walking back from the lot where we park the cars, when I saw an object in the sky. At first I thought it could be a blimp, since in my city, there use to always be a blimp that would fly around from time to time. But it was moving very slowly, and was fairly close to the ground. It was small for how close it was, so it couldn't have been the blimp. Plus the blimp is rarely seen anymore. Anyway, the object I saw in the sky was pretty much there the entire walk back to the podium, which is a good 2-3 minute walk at times. Obviously I was mesmerized by it and didn't think to take a picture with my phone. Which would have yielded a crappy picture because it was a Moto Razr. Well, the podium is under an overhang, so by the time I was back where I could see it again, it was gone. Some of you may think I saw a balloon, but I have seen plenty of balloons fly away from that area. 

Anyway, the object I would describe as a solid metallic, egg-shaped object. Small, maybe as big as a car. But the story doesn't end here. A week later, I was riding with my dad early in the morning to go fishing. He had the radio on and it was that time of the night where everyone calls in about aliens. Well the host of the show started talking about one of the military men who was at Roswell during the area 51 incident had recently died. This man, Walter G. Haut, had written an affidavit which was to be read after his death.

This affidavit can be found here: http://ufos.about.com/od/uforelateddocuments/a/hautaffidavit.htm

In this affidavit, he talks about being brought to a hanger under heavy guard inside and out, and what he was shown. The object he describes in this affidavit, which was written in 2002, matched exactly the object I saw. I was surprised and shocked at what I heard. I saw this object in 2007, and this man was describing an object he saw in Area 51, over 50 years ago, that matched exactly what I saw.

Naturally I dismissed this for a couple of years, but then I became interested in all this, and began to believe what I saw. How can I see something that someone saw over 50 years ago, exactly as it was described over 50 years ago?

Edited by Mr. Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Alright everyone. Be prepared! This is going to shock you. I......am an alien! Dun dun dun! Okay, enough joking, my story is probably going to be long. So here we go.

It was probably about mid 2007, while I was at work. I used to do valet parking and was outside most of the time. It was during the day, there were some clouds in the sky and of course it was broad daylight. I was walking back from the lot where we park the cars, when I saw an object in the sky. At first I thought it could be a blimp, since in my city, there use to always be a blimp that would fly around from time to time. But it was moving very slowly, and was fairly close to the ground. It was small for how close it was, so it couldn't have been the blimp. Plus the blimp is rarely seen anymore. Anyway, the object I saw in the sky was pretty much there the entire walk back to the podium, which is a good 2-3 minute walk at times. Obviously I was mesmerized by it and didn't think to take a picture with my phone. Which would have yielded a crappy picture because it was a Moto Razr. Well, the podium is under an overhang, so by the time I was back where I could see it again, it was gone. Some of you may think I saw a balloon, but I have seen plenty of balloons fly away from that area. 

Anyway, the object I would describe as a solid metallic, egg-shaped object. Small, maybe as big as a car. But the story doesn't end here. A week later, I was riding with my dad early in the morning to go fishing. He had the radio on and it was that time of the night where everyone calls in about aliens. Well the host of the show started talking about one of the military men who was at Roswell during the area 51 incident had recently died. This man, Walter G. Haut, had written an affidavit which was to be read after his death.

This affidavit can be found here: http://ufos.about.com/od/uforelateddocuments/a/hautaffidavit.htm

In this affidavit, he talks about being brought to a hanger under heavy guard inside and out, and what he was shown. The object he describes in this affidavit, which was written in 2002, matched exactly the object I saw. I was surprised and shocked at what I heard. I saw this object in 2007, and this man was describing an object he saw in Area 51, over 50 years ago, that matched exactly what I saw.

Naturally I dismissed this for a couple of years, but then I became interested in all this, and began to believe what I saw. How can I see something that someone saw over 50 years ago, exactly as it was described over 50 years ago?

Very interesting. My mother has told me once a long time ago when she was just a small pre-teen, she and her mom and grandmother was out shopping I think that's what she said? Well, she said they saw some red, round, moon looking thing flying in the sky is million of directions at a pretty fast speed. It was like HIGH in the sky, but it was still visible to see. She said that her and her mom and grandmother was panicking, so they got out of there as fast as they could.  

I personally believe in a a lot of paranormal or alienish stories because I believe that we CANNOT be the only living beings in the universe and the fact that some of them living beings CAN be super...advanced than us and can perform space travel a lot of light years...or miles...or however long it takes to go to another life formed planet. I have my beliefs.

I never had any experiences, but I do believe in life not of this Earth. I can not see the universe being as big as it is, with us being all alone. For years I've had one thought on the subject. Humankind is in such a mess, that nothing would dare formally contact us. Any such contact would probably initiate a full scale global thermonuclear war. At most, scouts keep an eye on the Earth. That would account for the more credible sightings. I would hope that someone somewhere out there will show us pity, and if not prevent us from totally annihilating ourselves, would at least try to salvage something and help us set up a new colony world somewhere so we could have a second chance.

I think this song is fitting for the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TBUH-9I_xA

Aliens just make sense. Of course there are aliens, not ones that are here on Earth, but still. Our universe is so vast that there definitely are aliens. People who say otherwise are old fashioned and don't realize the chance we're alone in the universe is approximately 0.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I have to say I'm somewhat Alien Agnostic. I'm not saying Aliens don't exist, but we can't really say they do until we have enough evidence that supports their existence. I do believe in extraterrestrial life, just not intelligent life.

I have yet to experience anything that would make me believe in Aliens.

Edited by Betez

I believe that extraterrestrial beings exist. The universe is so huge beyond our comprehension, it seems that it would be virtually impossible for us to be the only intelligent life in existence.

I haven't had any encounters with extraterrestrials that I know of, though I have had several paranormal experiences. 

I've always believed in aliens, there are too many planets out there for none of them to have any form of life on them, and the whole idea of thinking we are the only intelligent life in the universe is both obnoxious and incredibly worrying (think about how much we've already messed up our own planet, if we're the only intelligent lifeforms then its only a matter of time before we venture out and mess up the entire universe)

Anyway, i have witnessed a few times inexplicable lights moving in strange ways in the sky, but a few years back my mother and brother were driving down a country road (i live in a rural/farming county) whilst driving past a field they saw a strange pattern of lights fly in front of them a large distance away, suddenly they disappeared and reappeared hovering in the field, before flying directly upwards and out of sight. They got out the car to see if they could see it but it was gone.

• Brohoof 1

I was able to identify nearly every object on the night sky since I've studied astronomy and was examined on the sky in the northern hemisphere. The only encounter I've had was in a dream but it was realistic, I am sorry it doesn't count but I can say that some dreams of mine happen, dreams like this one have not happened ... yet. Well it was alarming, gonna post it anyway:

29.09.2012 (Level 3 Dream). My grandpa tells me of an artifact, a figurine that is capable of
destruction. He acquired a piece of it during WW2 and shows it to me - it looks like a tiny
submarine made of Plumbum. The entire figurine is made of lead and can be used if all pieces
are brought together. He gives it to me. Later, I am somewhere outside, I encounter what seems
to be aliens. Three of the entities are similar to humans but have different facial features, are pale
white in skin, have something teal on their heads and are all wearing black clothing. Relatively
tall. Together with them are two or three Grey aliens, except their skin is yellowish. I feel fear inside.
The greys gaze at me and I do not know how they communicate but I learn that they want the piece
 that I have. The three entities behind them are waiting. They know that I do not have it with me as I
actually put it at home together with some piece of meteorite that I have in reality. One evening, I
am at home. My grandma is there. In my room I see an object of mine just levitating in the air (as
 if a ghost is doing that). I don't want my grandma to get heart attack, so I make sure she doesn't see
that. Alone in my room, I know They are here and coming to take this piece of artifact. I feel the fear
inside, my eyes get wet and I say 'Just leave me alone, please'. I take the piece of lead and it levitates
off my hand, they are taking it from me. Then all becomes normal and I do not see or hear from them
any further. The feeling was very real all the time, my eyes were wet when I woke up and realized
it was a dream.

Now I think it is possible some of the objects, because there are UFOs for sure, but lots of them are spy drones, test flights from nearby military bases, there are however some bizzare objects that make no sense on human technology, so I will not exclude some of them to be.. you know. I just stay open minded, I do not say what is here and what not until I s ee myself.

Edited by ImtR

I think that there is a probability that there is extant extraterrestrial life, but low likelihood that within any of our generations will we detect intelligent and sufficiently advanced extraterrestrials.

Here's fingers crossed for space-algae.

Edited by Blue

I believe in aliens. And I believe they avoid our planet on purpose. Perhaps they believe that stupidity is a sickness. Also, I'm just gonna leave this here. And I love you if you know why I posted this.

post-10951-0-45136600-1361149295_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

The 'alien' has been huge been huge since Roswell 1947. But there is so much evidence that the things exist. The Giza Pyramids are made  exactly at the middle of the Earth which is impossible because no one knew the circumference of the Earth or the Diameter. Second the Sphinx is built in front of them . Sphinx (A human head,a lions front paws, eagles wings, and a but of a bull). Third is obviously UFO sightings. Ultratresstrials and extraterrestrial beings do exist. They also worship God. The reason the government is hiding it is they don't want us scared.  Last, since the size of the universe is huge how can there not be  extraterrestrials?  

Of course I do, they mow my lawn on weekends! J/k J/k (I mow my own lawn).

Nah, I do believe in some sort of sentient complex life out there somewhere in the Universe. The Universe is so vast, we can't possibly be alone. 

As in aliens I assume you mean intelligent life on other planets and yes I do believe in aliens. Somewhere in this universe it is most likely there is another habitable planet with intelligent life living on it. I doubt we will ever meet them though.