Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're the first human in Equestria...Canterlot Prisoner or Changeling Prisoner?

TheMarkz0ne

I'm about to go 90s cartoons on your ***

Your watching FIM and all of a sudden your TV sucks you in and you are in Equestria as the first human being. You're spotted by the one of the mane 6 of your choosing. They don't know what you are and they are curious. The the royal guard sees you as a threat and imprison you. You are brought before Princesses Celestia, Luna Cadence and Twilight to have your fate decided. Celestia comes to the final conclusion that it's either eternity in the dungeons or you will have to be turned into a earth pony, pegasus or unicorn and must blend in with society. The pony civilization doesn't want you to be well, you. They think you will cause trouble. I can only see Fluttershy defending you because she views you as an animal and wants to reason with you. 

Other alternative. You are taken away by the changeling swarm and are brought before Queen Chrysalis. She can't turn you into a changeling. So you will most likely be her meal and you will become her pet for amusement.

What fate would you rather have? I imagine all life in Equestria being defensive against a human

Canterlot prisoner, as long as I'm treated slightly above the rest of the prisoners. I would like to be house arrested by Princess Twilight, I don't think that she would abuse me or anything. She's also the kindest of the Mane 6 next to Fluttershy, so maybe I could be released in a few years time.

Well I feel like the canterlot imprisonment could work out much better, Chrysalis would just torture me mostly. Atleast i'd have a chance with Celestia and the princesses and the mane 6.

Plus becoming a pony wouldn't be that terrible, better then being tortured by a changeling queen for sure.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

(edited)

Why would you spend eternity in a dungeon when you have to option to turn into a motherfrigging pegasus? ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

AND WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER BECOMING A MEAL FOR QUEEN CHRYSALYS? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(well, maybe you're into that sorta stuff)

Edited by Pinkazoid!

This is a pretty easy decision...I mean really...become a pegasus and hang out with Dashie for the rest of my life...or become someone's pet and possibly be eaten. The ponies, if no one else, would have compassion for a lost traveler. Or something like that.

Being turned into a pony and (presumably) being otherwise free to do as I please, or being stuck in a dungeon for eternity and literally having my will to live sucked out of me until the day I die? 

Seems this is a pretty easy choice.

I would want to become a Pegasus. Why BECAUSE IT WOULD BE AWESOME. yay.png That is why. Other than the fact i get to hang out with dash and be able to fly.....

Canteot prisoner, of course. She's actually gonna give us a chance to become a pony. It'd be cool to see one of the mane six everyday, or one of the cutie mark crusaders. I definitely wouldn't want to be a meal for Chrysalis.

(edited)

This is an extremely unrealistic situation. Not the whole "being sucked into Equestria" thing, that's perfectly reasonable of course. sleep.png  I mean Princess Celestia imprisoning you or forcing you to become a pony just because of the way you look. Nope, doesn't sound right at all to me.

Edited by Hansel

Well in the Canterlot case I would take the offer of getting wings no doubt

As for the Changelings, well I'd play it smooth with Chrysalis and offer her some stiff drinks so she can forget about torturing me and have some fun. If that doesn't work I'll just flirt with her, compliment her looks, and act nonchalant.

Wait, I can get out of life imprisonment just by becoming a pony? And the alternative is to be Changeling food? Damn, why can't every question be this easy? 

While I have no prior reservations against turning into a pony, I'm not sure If I could bring myself to do it simply out of principal. 

They should not judge me because I am different. If being myself is a crime, I would rather rot in a jail cell than compromise who I am. 

Hopefully they will release me when they realize I mean them no harm.

With beings such as griffons, dragons, and effeminate sea serpents, I doubt Equestria would really be bothered with a human to such a degree.

But hypothetically speaking:

*In Canterlot...*

Me: TAKE ME, LUNA!!! <3

*In changeling hive...*

Me: TAKE ME, CHRYSSI!!! <3

In my opinion:

I would love to turn into a pegasus. I could fly and lay on a cloud. I always wondered what it'll feel like laying on a cloud. But I also want to become an earthly pony..... I dont know........ I made up my mind Im gonna be turned into a pegasus yup

(edited)

I know this doesn't really answer your question but I'm pretty sure that as a human, I would likely be the most strange, alien, grotesque thing they have ever lied eyes on. They would be completely terrified. Actually, I don't think I can recall ever seeing a primate in any of the episodes.

...so, to answer your question... Yes, I guess I'd want to be a pony. Definitely a unicorn, unless alicorn was an option.

Edited by AstralDrip

Chrysalis is my one and only goddess!

Seems like there's only one real alternative here and that's to become a pony yourself. I'd love to be a pegasus, just flying way up high and letting myself fall would be the best feeling ever.

If however I could work for Chrysalis and she might find a way to turn me into a changeling than that would definitely be the way to go. I mean, c'mon man being a frickin' changeling is the best.

"I've gotta be me", and then into the dungeon I go.

Twilight's intellectual curiosity would pretty much guarantee me getting her as an audience at some point, and she'd listen to my reasoning. I have no doubt I could very calmly convince her and the other ponies in power that this human and ponies could live together in harmony.

[screen goes black; letters in title: "Three Months Later"]

Next scene shows every pony in Equestria hooked up to some sort of farm equipment or buggy, or with a cowboy or jockey on their backs. Applejack and Twilight are pulling a plow.

Applejack: "Gee Twilight, I sure am glad you kept an open mind about that fella..."

Twilight: "Shut up."

Applejack: "He's really made Equestria better..."

Twilight: "Shut up!"

Appliejack: "He's like Discord, but without any of dat dere whimsy ya like. Ooo - and the whip? It tickles, don't it?"

Twilight: "SHUT UP!" 

Well because everyone is picking canterlot prisoner I would pick just that.

If I was brin held prisoner by the Changelings then I woul have to use whatever is available to help me. (Though how will I be a meal If there is no love to eat?)

I'd take the jail, of course. I imagine Celestia would be more open minded tho. If I were the only human to ever visit, and I could communicate with her, I bet I could convince her that I meant no harm.

However, If I have to choose, I'll take Unicorn. That way, once I've gotten around Celestia she can Alicorn me, and I can hang out forever.

• Brohoof 1

the first pony i would see is fluttershy before the royal guard took me away. I would try to convince Celestia that I am no threat by having Fluttershy testify in my defense. Hopefully, Fluttershy can persuade Celestia to keep me human because i'm a tradesman and i can help improve the royal guards armaments as their cheif craftsman.

I'd probably try hard to convince Celestia Im very kind hearted and I shouldn't be viewed as threat. If I had to go to the dungeon I would and not turn into a pony because I think it would (at least) interest the princesses ( including Twilight) because I'm going the hard way out.

Maybe Twilight would question me until they know they can really trust me and then I'd be home free in Equestria whie keeping my humanity. Then I would gladly help Fluttershy with whatever because she defended me without hesitation.

I'm pretty sure the whole experience would be awkward because I would know everything about them. I'd be suspected as a spy so I would shut up about them being a cartoon and I know everything about them.

The Changeling option sucks.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...
On 5/7/2013 at 3:36 AM, TheMarkz0ne said:

I imagine all life in Equestria being defensive against a human

You are absolutely right! It turn out humans get converted into Ponies on entering Equestria (as Equestria Girls have proven). But you might still end up in some prison! At least if you look at Twilight Sparkle in a "Brony" kind of way :orly: