Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite country?

Sweet Dreams

(edited)

Hyrule, duh.

Oh, you wanted a country in the real world. Okay... *slowly points to the ground* this one.

In all seriousness, mine is Canada because, well, I've lived in it all my life, and, at least where I live, it's a very beautiful country. Other than that: Japan, Britain, and Italy. I'd love to visit any of these..

Edited by Mint Drop

(edited)

Still the US, although I used to love this country when I was a teen, while now I'm also interested in other countries...

Edited by Blobulle

It will have to be my home country Great Britain! ^-^
But I'd LOVE to travel around the world some day as I've never left the country before.
The places I'd love to visit most are Japan, U.S, Canada, and Norway (Mostly because I have an internet bestie who lives there aha)

United States Of America! The greatest country in the entire world! The land of freedom, liberty and justice!

Well, when I was a little kid, I used to enjoy drawing flags of nations in the world, but I loved drawing the US flag the most 'cause there was something special about it. When I studied deeply about the US, the culture, the history, the people and the country itself, I felt that there were still a whole lot of exciting stuffs in America that were still gonna be discovered and I couldn't stand missing them in the world. From that moment, I already felt in love with the country.

And my greatest dream is going to the United States, preferably New York and Washington DC, and living there for the rest of my life.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite countries are Finland and Norway. Finnish is my favorite language and the Norwegian fjords are beautiful. Plus they seem like some of the best countries to live in :P

I also like Germany and France, mostly because of the history. I really hope I can live somewhere historic someday :squee:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

America will always be my favorite no matter how many times I choose Russia over it in video games... our history is amazing, our culture is mixed with every nation...... or most nations, and we have the strongest military... I would rather die a million times then watch our flag fall

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

O beautiful for spacious skies,

montana-1-big-sky.jpg

For amber waves of grain,

19.jpg

For purple mountain majesties

purple_mountain.jpg

Above the fruited plain!

Ashbee+Design+Above+Thy+Fruited+Plain+5.

America! America! God shed His grace on thee,

mississippi-river-st.-paul-cruise.jpg?sf

And crown thy good with brotherhood

dv19920331.jpg

From sea to shining sea!

Hawaii-Landscapes.jpg

Sweden, mainly because they treat citizens better, i'm a socliaist to be honest, SRS is not and should never be considered as 'cosmetic' surgery, and should always be covered by basic medicare, but alas, Austraia is still stuck into the Colonial times, we do not accept it here. Also, people on disability are treated much better there.

The United States, there's no other nation i'd like to live in, their's just so much diversity and beauty to take in, so much to do, and (for the most part) free.

I'd have to say outside the US i really love the UK and India, such good music come from both locales. 

My favourite of all favourite countries is England. I have a dire need to go there. I want to go there so badly. <3 The accents and culture is just amazing. I want to go to London.

Romania is a close second. I want to visit Bucharest really badly. I love the language there. :)

Germany, Japan...  Could Equestria be considered a country?  At least for the sake of this topic? :/  The Country of Equestria.  Australia seems cool; though I've enemies there. < _<  England has given us great music and the greatest comedy troupe of all time.

• Brohoof 1

Any English speaking country that is not America (even though I live there).  I am just done with America right now.

• Brohoof 1

Norway and Germany are pretty much the two I like. I'd be okay with Ireland and England. Japan would be nifty to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. So yeah, the countries are listed in my order of interest. Norway is a really beautiful country.