Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite internet personality (currently)?

DwarfEmo13

Post your favorite internet personality here, real or otherwise. They can be as normal or strange as you like, from anywhere in the dark corners of the internet.laugh.png 

(Mine is "danisnotonfire")

I would definitely say "TotalHalibut"

Despite him being a very Cynical Brit, he does have decent reasons as to why he thinks like that.

Also, he is British.

I've also heard of Danisnotonfire, and he is very entertaining.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Husky Starcraft! He gives great insight into the game he plays plus he likes to joke around a lot in and doesn't take himself to seriously I'm also a fan of TotalHalibut smile.png

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 1

I would have to go with littlekuriboh. For those who don't know, he is the creator and main voice actor of yugioh abridged. I love his show, and i have met him at the fanime con, both this year and last, and he is one of the nicest people you will meet. Last year i even lost a shirt i bought from him, so he gave me a new one, and signed it for free!

• Brohoof 2

Undertakerfreak1127 without a doubt.
I love good ranting, and no one does it better than John Danz Jr.
My other favourites are Mrrepzion, Thearchfiend, ElectricUnicycleCrew, Doug Walker, and Noah Antwiler.

Wow, am i really going to be the first one to say Doug Walker here?  Not only is the Nostalgia Critic great, he also opened the door for so many other reviewers. 

I'd also have to mention James Rolfe for creating the whole "angry reviewer" format back in 2004. 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Post your favorite internet personality here, real or otherwise. They can be as normal or strange as you like, from anywhere in the dark corners of the internet.img-1538993-1-laugh.png 

(Mine is "danisnotonfire")

FANTASTIC FOUR FOREVER

I'd have to say mine is Chris Kendall, better known for his moniker "crabstickz". He has the strangest yet most amazing sense of humour ("VERE IS DA NAZI GOLDSH"), and has a multitude of hilarious characters (Chrios Kendallas and Darren Styles, for example...and no one could forget ENRIQUEEEE). Ooh, and of course there is Mitch the sock.

I am also fond of Angry Joe. X3

Edited by Suigintou

(edited)

Purge, fuck the rest. This guy always manages to teach me something new about Dota 2 and he ownz n00bz fur lanch yo

Plus, that "Yello, this is Purge" is so classic 

I'm not entirely sure if you could count Purge as an internet personality, but he's awesome nonetheless

Edited by Chiaki Minami

(edited)

Wow, am i really going to be the first one to say Doug Walker here?  Not only is the Nostalgia Critic great, he also opened the door for so many other reviewers. 

I'd also have to mention James Rolfe for creating the whole "angry reviewer" format back in 2004. 

Doug and James, love 'em both. Despite what some have been saying about their "downhill" quality as of late, I think they're still going strong for the most part. Personally, I'm quite thrilled how much more of Rob we've gotten to see in Doug's videos lately. Rob's badass. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Anyway, my own top guy in the biz would have to be Noah "Spoony" Antwiler. Guy's got some major issues, sure, but he has just the right balance of humor, informativeness and storytelling flair to keep me coming back for more. His Counter Monkey section is one of my favorites because he's always got weird-ass tales attached to his RPing advice.

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I would have to say  Danisnotonfire, Amazing Phil, Ian Hecox or Anthony Padilla. One more person, or may I say pony is Snowdrop. From: 

derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by PercyThePony

(edited)

Egoraptor and Jontron/Game Grumps

littlekuriboh

TeamFourStar

AlphaOmegaSin(Though I'm pretty sure he acts like that in real life too)

Razorfist

Angry Joe

Edited by Godot
  • Brohoof 1

Micheal Jones, aka "Rage Quit" MLP Micheal who plays games and gets annoyed and extremely angry at them, leading him to curse uncontrollably and hit things. Funniest videos ever.

Oh and he is a brony, his favorite is Fluttershy :)

Also a non goes Gavin Free, who is probably my favorite. He is a co host of the channel The Slow Mo Guys, and also does frequent videos with Achievement Hunter and Roosterteeth, and is usually the dumbest yet funniest character. 

• Brohoof 1

Mine is probably Kootra. You might be asking yourself, "Who the brown is Kootra?" Well, he's a machinima maker, let's player, meme factory, cat lover, and the unofficial leader of the Creatures. He also smells. Here's one of my favorite short machinimas by him.

I even made fanart of it.

Oh and to add another one, How to Basic. Basically this is a guy who makes simple everyday "how to" videos, only they don't go how you would expect...

Hilarity ensues!

Micheal Jones, aka "Rage Quit" MLP Micheal who plays games and gets annoyed and extremely angry at them, leading him to curse uncontrollably and hit things. Funniest videos ever.

Oh and he is a brony, his favorite is Fluttershy :)

Also a non goes Gavin Free, who is probably my favorite. He is a co host of the channel The Slow Mo Guys, and also does frequent videos with Achievement Hunter and Roosterteeth, and is usually the dumbest yet funniest character.

WHAT IS GAME NIGHT??????

The personality that would suit me would be somewhere between NerdCubed or JonTron. I guess I'm sorta serious about gaming and know a lot of stuff like NerdCubed (and can be abit Derpy) and JonTron is my funny side. Holy crap he can be funny sometimes.

Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson and Jon "Jontron" Jafari (GAME GRUMPS)

James Rolfe and Mike Matei (AVGN)

Doug Walker (Nostalgia Critic)

Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox (SMOSH)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

AVGN

NC

Spoony

Linkara

SMOSH

Chuggaaconroy

Batman9502

NintendoCapriSun

The Wrestling Fan

Joshscorcher / "The Fiery Joker" (has been known to review MLP episodes)

SlipperPutty (reviews MLP fanfiction)

...among others.

Edited by Anti-Villain

Doug Walker, Lindsay Ellis (nostalgia chick) and Linkara from Channel Awesome are my faves from that corner of the universe, as well as James Rolfe from the AVGN.

On YouTube, I'd say Smosh, Epic Meal Time and the Fine Bros are my favorite channels.

On the non reviewer side, I gotta mention Brentalfloss and Goldentusk for their great "themes with lyrics," for video games and movies respectively.

Also as a comic book and comic book movie fan I love itsjustsomerandomguy for his "I'm a Marvel/I'm a DC" videos.

(edited)

Probably Doug Walker, a.k.a., the Nostalgia Critic.  Been watching him for, oh I don't know, probably 4, going on 5, years now, and he pretty much single-handedly led to my discovering all the other Internet reviewers out there that I have, like Spoony, Linkara, Bennett the Sage, Brad Jones, Obscurus Lupa, Phelous, and many others.

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1