Are you in a relationship?  

599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

I currently do not have a very special someponyperson.

And it's a little bit annoying. Curse me and my very specific tastes in mates. <..<

Hey, dont curse your specific tastes. Embrace them. I, for one, have set standards for my kind of special someone. I never went further than friends with a girl, and in all fairness, i've liked it that way. Although, it would be nice to have a special someone. The point is, dude, it's okay, heck, even encouraged, to have your own specific tastes so that you can easily find what you're looking for, like an internet search filter.

I'm what they call a permasingle. I've been single my whole life, I'm single now and the way things are going I will be single forever.

Amen, bro. I feel that way, too.

• Brohoof 1

Ok now don't shout at me :D

Hey laddies come talk to me hehe.

But no seriously some one out there would be nice heck I'd internet date (wow that sounds desperate) kinda am a little.

I'm nice just ask my friends on here... (I hope they would) Friends?

I'm rambling...

• Brohoof 2

I'm in a relationship for more than 7 years now. We know each other since primary school (~23 years ago) and met each other every week. We lose eye after we went to different secondary schools. 15 years later, we found each other on Facebook and fell in Love again. This year, we are going to get married :)

Edited by Alpha-Mango
  • Brohoof 6

i'm currently single, but I want a GF so bad. :( I just really do hope I find someone like me, you know? Someone who shares the same interests as me, like music and MLP. I'm just afraid that if I DO get one, she might reject me because of my love for this show. So i'll keep quiet about MLP and i'll have to pretend I hate it if I have to...

• Brohoof 1

I'm in a relationship for more than 7 years now. We know each other since primary school (~23 years ago) and met each other every week. We lose eye after we went to different secondary schools. 15 years later, we found each other on Facebook and fell in Love again. This year, we are going to get married

I'm crying right now after reading your post....

*sniffles*

I'm in a relationship for more than 7 years now. We know each other since primary school (~23 years ago) and met each other every week. We lose eye after we went to different secondary schools. 15 years later, we found each other on Facebook and fell in Love again. This year, we are going to get married :)

Wow, that's a beautiful love story.

Congratulations and all the best.

I'm single and I'm not interested in relationships at all. There are many reasons I'm uninterested, but one of the bigger ones is that I do a lot better at working things out if I was on my own. Maybe there will be one day where I realise that it would be nice to have somebody you can trust and be with, but for now I am happy to be a grumpy loner, haha.

I'm kinda gay and I have my girl by my side at all times. It's hard as frick to be two girls in society today, cause either people don't take you seriously or they think you're gross/sexy. It's always either way around. We're VERY closeted, to be honest. However, yeah, we are very happy together, we travel, share interests, enjoy things together, care for each other, never get tired of each other and love cuddling each other a lot. I'm very happy to have found my true babe in life.

Edited by Collibri
  • Brohoof 2

@,

I'm totally not jelly   :lie: 

But in all seriousness it is really awesome to hear how someone in the same situation as me is getting along well with another girl :D  I totes get where your coming from with the whole people just think it is totally weird, I've had old people telling me I should be ashamed and I just end up flipping them off x), or you get the pervy men who either think you are doing it for an act to attract more men and who still hit on you anyway since you stating a thousand times you are a Lesbian, they just see it as a joke.

Not sure where you are from and it isn't any of my business but thankfully in the UK the LGBT community is pretty big so most people are open to it or coming around to it at least  :toldya:  Wish you the best of luck in your relationship, screw the haters! /)

• Brohoof 4

@,

I'm totally not jelly :lie:

But in all seriousness it is really awesome to hear how someone in the same situation as me is getting along well with another girl :D I totes get where your coming from with the whole people just think it is totally weird, I've had old people telling me I should be ashamed and I just end up flipping them off x), or you get the pervy men who either think you are doing it for an act to attract more men and who still hit on you anyway since you stating a thousand times you are a Lesbian, they just see it as a joke.

Not sure where you are from and it isn't any of my business but thankfully in the UK the LGBT community is pretty big so most people are open to it or coming around to it at least :toldya: Wish you the best of luck in your relationship, screw the haters! /)

Ohhh my days, you completely understand what we're dealing with here. Praise you, kind person! xD It's exactly that, what you wrote! I think that there are many LGBT people all around, you just don't recognize them since most of them are doing the same as yourself, hiding and being quiet about it all. While some brave souls dare to show it off! I'm from Scandinavia, we're pretty chill with that kind of thing I suppose, but it's only getting worse nowadays! I can barely hold my girl's hand without getting worried about some crazy person coming out of nowhere to stab us just because they feel like it, you know? :( It's kind of scary. And that people will dismiss you or get turned on because "ohh two girls, so hot. I bet I could turn you!". I remember me and my girl went to an ordinary night club once just to dance and have fun, when two guys came up and one of them started to dance and be all over my gf while the other played mind games with me and wanted me to "watch" his friend kiss my gf and that she needed "some man-love". I was so close to punch him in the face cause I honestly hate people who can't respect it when I tell them we're a couple. He was drunk of course, but even then it pissed me off so bad and really caught myself wanting to never tell anyone about it again and just be overprotective if a guy ever tried anything ever again. Grr! However, we try to stay strong and have never once considered anything else than to fight for what we've got.

I'm happy for this response, thank you so much for letting me know this, you rock! Screw the haters indeed! <3

Edited by Collibri
  • Brohoof 1