Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you smoke ?

Belgian&Brony

I know its a strong thing to ask on people but I want to find out the average badassness of a brony

Smoking is one of the most badass things you can do it so badass you even risk your life if you do it !

Since haters say bronies are not badass I want to proof that wrong by calculating the average badassness of a brony .smoking is a part of my experiment because smoking is very badass I want to know that you smoke or not (I do not support smoking I'm only doing a expiriment )

I quit smoking about a year ago when I bought my mouth fedora. I love that thing.

I have never smoked nor am I interested in doing so, but if I come across somebody who does, then I won't stop them from doing it.

Sorry. Sometimes I forget that I'm not on 4chan. It's a vaping mod.

I gathered as much, homes. I'm not into vapes myself, I stick to the classics. Must just be the area I live in, but the few people I know who use vapes aren't anywhere near what I consider the "fedora" type.

• Brohoof 1

I've actually smoked some hookah in the past when a friend from out of town came. Can't say I was very good at it, but I guess that's partially a good thing xP .

• Brohoof 1

I don't smoke... yet I have nothing against those who do. However I feel sorry for them for having to waste their money on something so toxic.

nope I do not cause I want to live longer

Just because you don't smoke doesn't necessarily mean you'll live longer... I've known people who have smoked their whole lives (while not healthy) and those people who have never smoked and died younger.

It's just we never know our time.

Smoking = bronchitis or cancer and I do not want any of those.

No I do not smoke. I plan to keep it this way and keep my healthy lungs.

Yeah, I agree healthy lungs are good to have.

• Brohoof 2

Nope. I don't smoke, nor have I ever.

Edited by Gambit Mare