Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you smoke ?

Belgian&Brony

I can't smoke. And I won't even if I could, either. There are several reason as to why:

1: My parents smoke, and they have been telling me my entire life not to do it. It's pretty much ingrained into my brain now. I believe it's at the left side.

2: I have Asthma, so my lungs are already having a hard enough time breathing as it is. Smoking would severely injure me, maybe even kill me. Well, more than normally, anyhow.

3: I am under-age.

4: I don't understand the reasons as to why anyone would even do it, honestly. I see no point in it.

I just started smoking a few weeks ago and I can vouch that it is both badass and it feels great. By ordinary I just do one American Spirit every day or so and it's always a good time.

Also I love the smell of tobacco smoke. Anyone else?

Edited by LZRD WZRD
  • Brohoof 1

I just started smoking a few weeks ago and I can vouch that it is both badass and it feels great. By ordinary I just do one American Spirit every day or so and it's always a good time.

But it can kill you.. you need to think twice.. 

• Brohoof 2

But it can kill you.. you need to think twice..

Yeah, obviously I know it can kill me. But honestly, I'm not worried about smoking/sharing one cigarette a day with my friends. I'm pretty sure breathing the polluted air in the cities daily is worse for you than that.

• Brohoof 1

Good for you. Stay smoking as little as possible, it preserves the taste and the aroma of smoke will stay a welcome guest to your nostrils. Plus, you'll probably still get a nice strong buzz.

On the other hand, I smoke like an addict. Mostly because I am one. But I still enjoy it, especially since I try so many different brands of cigarettes and cigars, as well as different shisha mixtures on the hookah.

• Brohoof 2

Good for you. Stay smoking as little as possible, it preserves the taste and the aroma of smoke will stay a welcome guest to your nostrils. Plus, you'll probably still get a nice strong buzz.

On the other hand, I smoke like an addict. Mostly because I am one. But I still enjoy it, especially since I try so many different brands of cigarettes and cigars, as well as different shisha mixtures on the hookah.

I can't imagine how many times you smoke per day then.. 

I can't imagine how many times you smoke per day then.. 

Too many Smokie Hashes.

I try to take breaks from smoking to be honest. Took a two month break a month ago and when I started to smoke again it was like my first time all over again.

• Brohoof 1

Not for the last 17 years (aside from an occasional joint) in the 90's however I smoked pretty much anything that can be smoked, and it was never particularly badass, just made me unfit and lethargic, and in some cases just generally unwell

Mang, I need a new hookah lol.

Cigs are fucking expensive here, yet a hookah club is worth all the money.  :wub:

Edited by Guest

Smoking, Bad Ass?

More like Smoking, Bad Lungs, am i right?  :fluttershy:  No?  :please: Fine. Whatever.  :unamused:

I think smoking is stupid and i never have smoked ( except for that one time, when one of your " best friends " says to you, that smoking is fun and insist that you should try it once, screw that friend, seriously. :baconmane:  ) and i never will smoke again.

If it wouldnt have been, for that one " best friend ", i would have never smoked, not even once. Yet again proofing that friends can be real dicks.

Mang, I need a new hookah lol.

Cigs are fucking expensive here, yet a hookah club is worth all the money.  :wub:

I don't have a hookah of my own, I just go to a couple hookah lounges downtown and smoke there. I'm cool with the owner at one of them and he gives my crew free mixtures that he makes himself. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to have one of my own too.

I gotta ask though... you need a new hookah? What happened to the old one, homes?

Never smoked, not planning on it either. Never been interested in it at all.

And smoking is not cool. It's just a way to relieve yourself from stress.. temporary. Whether this stress is caused by not fitting in or because your job, or study or even family, it's still bad for you.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

I do smoke, yes.

However, I do my best to keep myself out of the way when I do, to make certain to respect others' feelings.  There may be mixed opinions on whether or not to smoke (and I DO NOT advocate it), but common courtesy should be universal.

Heck, I don't even smoke around my kids.  As it should be.

NEVER start smoking; it IS a filthy habit, and I wish I had never started... unfortunately, the cost of quitting is steeper than the cost of continuing, so... *shrug*

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a hookah of my own, I just go to a couple hookah lounges downtown and smoke there. I'm cool with the owner at one of them and he gives my crew free mixtures that he makes himself. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to have one of my own too.

I gotta ask though... you need a new hookah? What happened to the old one, homes?

The fucking thing broke apart, haha - pretty much that.

Kinda sucks, tho - they aint cheap  ^_^

I know its a strong thing to ask on people but I want to find out the average badassness of a brony

Smoking is one of the most badass things you can do it so badass you even risk your life if you do it !

Since haters say bronies are not badass I want to proof that wrong by calculating the average badassness of a brony .smoking is a part of my experiment because smoking is very badass I want to know that you smoke or not (I do not support smoking I'm only doing a expiriment )

I'm going to completely ignore how much BS you just spat out, and just tell you that, no, I don't smoke.

And if smoking makes you so awesome, I think I'd rather not get lung cancer than be badass. :comeatus:

The fucking thing broke apart, haha - pretty much that.

Kinda sucks, tho - they aint cheap  ^_^

True that's why I stopped smoking pipes. First one I had a homie of mine broke, and the second one I just did not take care of it. After that I didn't feel like spending money to get another good one.

If you ever get a hookah, just wrap it in bubble wrap and put police tape around it. That should keep it nice and safe.