Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you smoke ?

Belgian&Brony

True that's why I stopped smoking pipes. First one I had a homie of mine broke, and the second one I just did not take care of it. After that I didn't feel like spending money to get another good one.

If you ever get a hookah, just wrap it in bubble wrap and put police tape around it. That should keep it nice and safe.

Or just buy a pitbull to guard it, either works fine lol

I'm pretty sure I've never even tried smoking before, and I doubt I ever will; I'm mellow enough as I am, and don't really need to endanger my health to stay that way.

Edited by YourSillyPoneh~

I can't remember if I replied to this thread, so I'll just reply anyways. 

Yes, I do smoke, just not very much...

A normal pack of Nasha Marka's will last me anywhere from 2 weeks to a month.

However, sometimes, if I'm out with friends for a weekend, or I'm going camping by my self, I cant down a pack in two days.

I like smoking in groups for the sake of being social, but I also like to smoke in solitude because I can just sit back, relax, light up, think about life, and reflect on my past.

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

I don't smoke because of the health reasons and that it is just plain unsanitary. I'm a master at slacking off but smoking is just unclean, unsafe, only providing a short high for unreasonable prices. Also, my aunt died at a young age because of smoking so she convinced me to never touch a cigar.

Never got people who said smoking's 'badass'; you are putting a killing thing in your mouth and allowing it to kill you. How is that cool? You could smoke and die earlier and more painfully or not smoke and live a happy life with a hopefully painless death.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Yea I smoke, but only in private or with friends and acquaintances who know I smoke. It's the flavor and stimulation that I get when smoking is the only reasons why I smoke and no I don't do it because it makes me look cool or badass, I just really enjoy having smoke now and again.  I smoke maybe two to three times a day, either I'm on a break from work or in the morning when I'm seating on my patio with a cup of coffee. Yes I understand the dangers of smoking; lung cancer, mouth cancer, heart disease, clots, etc. Do I think smoking is ethical? It depends I'm against chain smokers but I'm not against having a puff or two just for enjoyment. 

• 2 months later...

I've listened far too much to my aunt's disgusting smoker's cough through the years to want to even try smoking.

Same situation with my mother, Its nasty to hear and see...

I don't smoke and do not intent to. I do however own a "vape" but I use nicotine free juice, Its just for flavour and "super-cool" smoke tricks...

I do not partake in smoking of any sort of fashion, including "vaping". I do not intend to start when I turn nineteen in a month, either. I see no point in it, and the slight stress reduction that I've heard that tobacco products give is simply not a good reason to start, particularly since I handle stress well through meditative practice. 

Nope, but I've inhaled so much second hand smoke from relatives and others around me that I may as well have been smoking this whole time 

(edited)

Other than wondering if those fruit-"flavored" e-cigarettes actually do "taste" that way, I'm just not interested.

A buddy of mine is an e-cig enthusiast, so I've tried 4 or 5 different e-cig flavors myself, and have smelled tons of other flavors. To be completely honest, they all smell and taste almost identical to me. I don't know why. He swears they all taste different, but to me they all feel the same. They don't really taste "fruity" in the traditional sense; its more of a thick, vaguely fruity taste if anything. Vaping upsets my stomach, so I only do it when I'm hanging out with him, and even then its only one or two hits max.

Edited by Rivendare

I used to smoke back in the times that my 2nd year of high school started. I kinda started this addiction with one of my former friends. I smoked for about 2-3 weeks or so, then I stopped and back then it was just for the lols that I kinda did it, but today I regret it as I'm totally against doing this now. I did not smoked full cigarettes, I smoked parts of them and saved them for later uses. I still have those cigarettes and that particular lighter that my friend gave me in order to lit them, but I still have to throw em in the garbage so I can forget about what I did in the past. I was also happy to know that my friend stopped aswell.

Given that this topic seems to be veering off-topic and moving into argument, I'm going to be locking it temporarily for cleanup.

Alright, that was a rather quick cleanup but I've taken care of everything and can now reopen the thread. As I do, however, I would like to remind all of you to be respectful in sharing your opinions on this subject, whatever they may be.

As for the topic itself, I suppose I'll add that I don't smoke. I've tried the e-cig a few times (without any of the addictive nicotine), and could see myself using something of that nature every so often, but standard cigarrettes/cigars/pipes/etc just aren't for me.

• Brohoof 1

Though I'm not a smoker myself, I've had past classmates and friends that "vapes" and smoked the original cigarettes.

There are many times I feel pressured to try either an e-cig or one of the originals, but I try to remind myself that there are loved ones that care about me, and how my health will be affected if I accidentally become addicted.

(edited)

Really? Smoking isn't "cool" anymore at all. I smoke though, it's a shitty addiction and I'm on the verge of quitting. I chew nicotine gum more than I smoke now though.

Though I'm not a smoker myself, I've had past classmates and friends that "vapes" and smoked the original cigarettes.

There are many times I feel pressured to try either an e-cig or one of the originals, but I try to remind myself that there are loved ones that care about me, and how my health will be affected if I accidentally become addicted.

Seriously, don't bother. it's a crap addiction to have. 

Edited by Kayleigh