Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony looks best in a ponytail?

FadedSkies

Which pony looks best in a ponytail?  

128 users have voted

1. 1. Out of the mane 6 who looks best in a ponytail? (Scroll down for pics)

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
  2. 2. Out of the 3 princesses who looks best with a ponytail? (Scroll down for pics)

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
  3. 3. Out of the CMC which looks best?

• Sweetie belle
    • Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo

(edited)

*Some have pigtails my bad! count them in though! smile.png*

Hi everypony! 

I gathered up some pictures of the Mane six, CMC and princesses with ponytails and i have to say they all look great with them but it will only come down to 3 winners. 1 for the mane six, 1 for the CMC and 1 for the princesses. I chose Rainbow Dash from the mane six, not because shes my fave pony but she looks really pretty and cute and it gives her a sporty look. For the princesses it was a pretty close one between Cadance and Luna but i had to go with luna because it gives her a sassy,flirty look. Its your chance too choose! and tell why you chose that pony.

Here are the mane six

img-1603780-1-2mr5ft4.png

And the princesses

img-1603780-2-2v17v3c.png

the Cutie mark crusaders! 

rtdaoj.png

Edited by Dashie~
  • Brohoof 8

Applejack for the win it totally suits the cowgirl vibe and wavy manes suit Celestia and Luna far better so that leaves Cadence.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nope. It's Luna. End of story. Sorry, you lose. In fact, the mods should just close this thread right now because Luna is the obvious winner.

Edited by LatinoChurro

Luna and Applejack.  Applejack's just feel natural, like they should be there anyways.  Luna just looks great with a ponytail.  Celestia doesn't seem like the type of pony to have a ponytail.

• Brohoof 1

AJ looks really nice in that picture, but pigtails don't count, so Dashie wins :P

I voted for Luna for the princess option. Cadence was a close second though, the ponytail makes her ice cream mane look even better :D

• Brohoof 1

I like Apple Jack's the best because it suits her personality the best. But Pinkie Pie is a close second because they look fitting on her as well just not as much. Rarity's also doesn't look half that bad. Cadance's is also very pretty.

Dunno what it is usualy i would say rainbow dash but for some reason my brain is saying twilight hmm and of course luna wins now where's the CMC's?

Dunno what it is usualy i would say rainbow dash but for some reason my brain is saying twilight hmm and of course luna wins now where's the CMC's?

Im gonna add the cutie mark crusaders right now just gathering pictures. will be up pretty soon. i cant believe i forgot about the CMC!

(edited)

Twilight looks to much like a teenage babysitter. It's hard to pick between Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. But I like RD in a pony tail she looks better I think it's the shorter hair.

Sweetie belle for the CMC.

Edited by Rappy0

Oh man, I have always absolutely loved how Dashie looks in a ponytail. I really have a thing for athletic girls in ponytails :3

And Rarity just looks gorgeous as well.

And Luna...wow...what a cutie.

I voted for Rarity, she looks very glamorous in her ponytail and I think it suits her very well. :D But Pinkie Pie is also very cute in her pigtails!

As for the CMC, Sweetie Belle looks very cute in a ponytail, but I have to admit that Scootlaoo is also extremely adorable in those little pigtails. :3 

They all look weird (From the pictures), but somehow I think Fluttershy looks the best with a pony tail. But if ponytail Applejack counted, then she would've won in my opinion. Plus all the CMCs look weird but Sweetie bell looks the best (NOT SAYING MUCH)

Fluttershy is so cute, I had to vote for her. Although it's hard choosing between Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

I then voted for Cadence, she looks awesome although Luna is very nice too.

Then of course Sweetie Belle, she looks the best. She is just adorable.

My Ranking in order are

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Princess Luna

3. Princess Cadance

4. Fluttershy

5. Rarity

6. Applejack

7. Sweetie Belle

8. Scootaloo 

9. Princess Celestia

10. Twilight

11. Prinkie

12. Apple bloom

Rainbow Dash looks the best in a ponytail. Of course, Rainbow Dash looks the best doing anything. ohmy.png

Rarity looks exquisite though. And the style looks so right for Fluttershy I wish they'd gone with it in canon!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Is there ever a poll where Rainbow Dash and Princess Luna do not win? Everything is always a popularity contest. huh.png

Admittedly, I'm picking AJ for the Mane Six, not because she's my fave but because the pigtails just happen to look cuter than the ponytails for some reason, and it fits the ticket for a country girl. She reminds me of young Granny Smith. Out the ponytails, Rarity's is the best. Rarity makes everything look good. tongue.png

For the Princesses, I'm going with Cadence. The other two just look strange, and not like a princess.

For the Crusaders, Sweetie Belle wins, hooves down.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

I think Fluttershy looks pretty cute, Rarity is also pretty good to though.

Applejack looks the most natural to be wearing Ponytails. 

So its a tossup between them 3. I honestly can't decide my favorite :/. Darn them for all being so cute :(.

• Brohoof 1