Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I feel pleasure in hurting my teeth and gums.

♞RedLotus♞

Okay so this might seem weird but I kinda like the slight pain I get when I hurt my mouth. My nails havent been cut since last week, so they are pretty sharp and long. I like pressing the nail on my thumb between two of my teeth, and spreading them apart as I slighty cut my gums. It feels good rather than painful. when I was little, I also liked pulling my teeth out, I thought it felt good, and the taste of blood was kind of tasty. Does any one else relate? Or am I just a weirdo. Any one have any simillar addictions?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Um...I honestly don't know what to say. Some people do get pleasure out of pain, so your not weird in that way. But pulling out your teeth can be bad for you, so I wouldn't reconmend that. huh.png

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 2

I didn't ever do that, but whenever I get soar...is that how you spell it....I love pressing down on the spot that's soar until it hurts. I don't know, sometimes pain just feels sorta relieving...

• Brohoof 3

it seems like a slight sado-masochism fetish you've got there, as well as a taste of blood. it's not uncommon, quite the opposite actually, though i haven't heard many people who like to harm themselves by poking their loose teeth.

i do like the taste of blood, myself. i wouldn't say it's any weird or dangerous to you if you're actually enjoying it. just try and keep it to a sensible limit. sometimes you might go a bit overboard.

Uhhh, ok. It is a bit strange, and the taste of blood isn't very tasty in my opinion, and I would highly recommend not cutting your gums as you can get an infection. Plus the mouth is the worst place to get an infection. So I'm asking you to stop because I care about your well-being. And thats because we're friends. I don't care if I don't know you, we're fwiends :)

• Brohoof 1

it seems like a slight sado-masochism fetish you've got there, as well as a taste of blood. it's not uncommon, quite the opposite actually, though i haven't heard many people who like to harm themselves by poking their loose teeth.

i do like the taste of blood, myself. i wouldn't say it's any weird or dangerous to you if you're actually enjoying it. just try and keep it to a sensible limit. sometimes you might go a bit overboard.

Yeah I agree, i mean its not really much of a fetish, the only fetish I have would be long socks... But anyways its not much of an obsession its more of a strange detail I figured out about myself. I dont really spend much take hurting my mouth or anything buy lol you get the point. I also like putting metal in my mouth, such as a zipper on a jacket... or a coin. I like the taste.

Uhhh, ok. It is a bit strange, and the taste of blood isn't very tasty in my opinion, and I would highly recommend not cutting your gums as you can get an infection. Plus the mouth is the worst place to get an infection. So I'm asking you to stop because I care about your well-being. And thats because we're friends. I don't care if I don't know you, we're fwiends smile.png

Haha alright thanks bro :) I mean I know there are some people who are into brutal mutulation, getting whipped, or cut but im not into that stuff. It sounds pretty unhealthy to me.

Hey, dude you aren't weird at all! I feel the same way! Sometimes I poke my gums with a toothpick or my nail just to feel the tingly pain relief sensation. And sometimes I press my lip against my teeth to make it go numb.

I don't really care for the taste of blood, and I never pulled my teeth out (just wiggled them!). But yeah, you aren't weird. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hey, dude you aren't weird at all! I feel the same way! Sometimes I poke my gums with a toothpick or my nail just to feel the tingly pain relief sensation. And sometimes I press my lip against my teeth to make it go numb.

I don't really care for the taste of blood, and I never pulled my teeth out (just wiggled them!). But yeah, you aren't weird. happy.png

Haha good to see i can relate to someone. :) I think it feels pretty good. Maybe because there are alot of nerves in the gums and below the teeth.

• Brohoof 1

I have heard of some odd fetishes in my time, but this one takes the cake. Never in my life have I ever thought of doing that to my gums, and I won't start anytime soon. blink.png

Dude I actually did something like this when I was younger. I would press my nail down between two teeth and it felt good in a way. It was also pretty addicting, since I couldn't get myself to stop. I didn't really do that gum thing though. But yeah, I had a bad habit of doing this for years until I ended up getting braces. Now I don't have braces anymore, and the habit died completely.

The only thing I can really relate to was a taste for blood to be honest, although I have to disagree because to ke it tastes nothin like metal. It's actually a bit of a sweet taste to me. As a matter of fact, I've been craving it since last week when I accidentally got a nosebleed that went into my mouth for some reason.

Still, not a good habit. End of story. (Despite the agreeably exquisite taste blood has.)

• 3 weeks later...

I can't exactly remember the things I did like this but all I can say is that you are not alone in this. I remember feeling my gums itchy and opening and closing my jaws strongly. All I can say that I do similar stuff.

Eh, I remembered when I lost all of my teeth growing up (them loosening and getting pulled I mean, not like...getting knocked out) I used to press my tongue against the sore, empty gum for a slight pain. It wasn't necessarily that I enjoyed the pain, but it was the sensation of a strange feeling, I guess.

Pain in your gum? Huh. I'm not too sure what to say. Uh, that's cool. Usually it hurts like the world is exploding, but that works too.

Yeah I agree, i mean its not really much of a fetish, the only fetish I have would be long socks... But anyways its not much of an obsession its more of a strange detail I figured out about myself. I dont really spend much take hurting my mouth or anything buy lol you get the point. I also like putting metal in my mouth, such as a zipper on a jacket... or a coin. I like the taste.

Haha alright thanks bro :) I mean I know there are some people who are into brutal mutulation, getting whipped, or cut but im not into that stuff. It sounds pretty unhealthy to me.

Whipping and surface cutting are better than cutting your gums. You can slap some ointment on a bandage on a surface injury, not so much on the gums. And you're always getting tons of germs in your mouth, so you have to be super careful about it.

That being said, I remember back when I was little and still losing my teeth, I would push on them to cause myself pain. I do it with other small injuries, as well; splinters, cuts, stuff like that.

I've been a masochist as long as I can remember, although it obviously wasn't a fetish when I was younger :P

And blood and other metallic things taste awesome. However, I stopped sucking on coins and other bits of metal after I choked on a quarter and had to Heimlich myself. I still suck on all my cuts.

I would definitely not recommend that because of the high risk of injury and infection. If you don't mind answering is the pleasure you feel from this sexual in nature? I am not going to judge you if that is the case as we all have our fetishes and pain is a very common one but either way I would advise quitting and finding a slightly less dangerous alternative.

I don't really like hurting my gums but I don't mind it either. I do like the taste of blood though. My teeth are in a really bad condition due to medicine I used to take when I was still growing so I need to clean them really well to keep them from deteriorating like crazy, often to the point where I brush my teeth 4-5 times a day and floss them 3. I need to floss thorough so I happen to cut in my gums quite often.

Liking harmless, non-stinging pain is pretty common so don't worry, this also includes hurting your teeth and gums.

(edited)

I know what youre talking about! I thought I have been the only one with this! Lol what a relief. Im actually doing it right now, it feels good but I have a.slightt pain with it. When i had a loose teeth i used to force the teeth into the gum or pressing really hard on it. Sometimes i even almost passed out because of the feeling (sometimes felt better than orgasm, shh). I dont have pleasure of any other "pain" than that though

Edited by TamesB

I gnaw on the skin inside of my mouth which causes them to bleed. But other than that, I'm not a fan of hurting my gums and teeth and such.

post-15132-0-60155100-1374187234.gif

• 7 years later...
On 2013-06-29 at 6:03 AM, ♞RedLotus♞ said:

Okay so this might seem weird but I kinda like the slight pain I get when I hurt my mouth. My nails havent been cut since last week, so they are pretty sharp and long. I like pressing the nail on my thumb between two of my teeth, and spreading them apart as I slighty cut my gums. It feels good rather than painful. when I was little, I also liked pulling my teeth out, I thought it felt good, and the taste of blood was kind of tasty. Does any one else relate? Or am I just a weirdo. Any one have any simillar addictions?

*Shakes head* That addiction is new to me!

I actually feel uncomfortable about anything related to gums.

I mean as a person who used to be apart of a self harm group, this isn’t strange or an odd thing. That being said it is a concerning addiction to have that I would advise getting help for if it continues on. You could potentially do irreversible damage or get an infection. Especially with you cutting yourself with your own fingernails. Because one cut isn’t enough. One turns to two, three, five and it continues until you’ve got a bad problem. After all as you said, it feels good. 

With this being an age old thread I hope you’ve been able to find a....healthier addiction.

• Brohoof 2