Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What organ can you afford to lose psychologically?

Naught Important

Assuming it doesn't kill you, of course.

So, what organ can you lose, know you lost it, but still keep calm knowing that you don't have that organ?

I'm not sure if this is a very limited choice, since I don't know about the human body as much as other people.

For me, I would be able to accept the fact that I lost the genital that defines my manhood, assuming I can still excrete liquid wastes from somewhere. I'm not sure if saying the actual name of what I am talking about will give me a warning or not, but I might as well not risk it.

My reason mostly being that I get an erection at random times, and whether or not I am in the public, it annoys me to heck. Girls have it easy, they can wear skin-tight things and not have to re-adjust them as much to make it feel comfortable.

So then, what is yours?

• Brohoof 1

i could personally live very happyly without my little toe. i always bang them on various pieces of furniture :(

and i think i could probably miss one eye too. 

i'm half blind to my left eye already anyways

My brain? Does that count?

I mean, without it I´d be definitely calm (because, dead, well...).

Uhm, no, on a serious note... nothing. Everything would affect me, because I care about my appearance and my body way too much...

It would hit me hard to loose any organ of it (even if it wouldn´t have health issues as followup)

I'd be happy knowing I didn't have my Appendix.. Without it exploding of course. 

I am seriously scared that I will die by that thing... 

(I hope that the appendix counts? xD)

Howabout I lose one of my kidneys or something? I have two of those... right? I'd also be fine losing my sense of hearing even though that's not an organ. We now have mechanism things that allow people to hear things even if they are deaf img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Also @, I don't know about you but there is no way in hell I am going to go without my penis. Me and this thing have had too many fun times together.mellow.png

To all those who already named the appendix and those who will name it:

I lost mine and that that thing does nothing is a lie. There are bacterias in it that don't exist in any other part of the human intestine which are necessary for many people to digest properly. I didn't have fun after it was removed...

And for me...

I'd say I could live without my left eye... it's a pretty bad eye...

(edited)

Judging by the posts so far, I think you mean body parts. There are very few organs we could even live without.

Anyways, anything but my ears and eyes. Anything

Also @, I don't know about you but there is no way in hell I am going to go without my penis. Me and this thing have had too many fun times together.img-1623181-2-mellow.png

1311626491256.jpg

Edited by Erio Touwa

I most definitely, without a doubt, 110% of the way could live without my appendix psychologically, not just physically.  How do I know this?  BECAUSE I DID LOSE IT LAST YEAR, HA! laugh.png

ph34r.png OK, it really wasn't funny at the time, getting appendicitis around Halloween all by myself at college sucked pretty hard, but hey, at least it was something I didn't need and now I don't have to worry any more about ever getting appendicitis!  Win-win, right? img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Hmm... Well my right hand is almost useless so I could sacrifice that and get a pirate hook or literal hand cannon. Brain if I lost I couldn't complain about.