Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Coming to a Summoner's Rift NA near you soon, I introduce, The Yordle Dunk Squad! Unlike many teams, we play to have the most fun possible (although we still try hard to win), and the best part is, we play exclusively Yordles! :D

So if you feel like a Yordle trapped within a human body, or you just love the little guys, join the awesomest team around! Add me for invite, username is Ashelon.

We have cookies. Which are special. Because they're ninja cookies baked by Kennen :3

• Brohoof 1

Got really fed as Trist and got a Pentakill, would have gotten a second one but Shyvana was being a pussy and stalling at her fountain while we destroyed the nexus.

Trist's damage when fed is unreal, I could kill pretty much everyone but Shyv in less than 2 seconds and Shyv wouldn't take much longer.

Got really fed as Trist and got a Pentakill, would have gotten a second one but Shyvana was being a pussy and stalling at her fountain while we destroyed the nexus.

Trist's damage when fed is unreal, I could kill pretty much everyone but Shyv in less than 2 seconds and Shyv wouldn't take much longer.

Ive gotten stupid fed as Trist.

I almost got a penta once with her.

But there was a Hecarim on the enemy team. :z

And im sure you can guess what he did.

He fucking booked it across the damn map (from Baron all the day down to Bot).

Everything he had, he put it in running away. My tiny little yordle legs just couldn't keep up. ;~;

What makes it worse is I do believe I actually found him right as his recall went off in a bush down in bot lane. :z

Coming to a Summoner's Rift NA near you soon, I introduce, The Yordle Dunk Squad! Unlike many teams, we play to have the most fun possible (although we still try hard to win), and the best part is, we play exclusively Yordles! :D

So if you feel like a Yordle trapped within a human body, or you just love the little guys, join the awesomest team around! Add me for invite, username is Ashelon.

We have cookies. Which are special. Because they're ninja cookies baked by Kennen :3

I love you and I love you ideas. I might actually look into that as Yordles are the best. <3

I actually wanted to just be a Yordle player, but then I just kinda started trying everyone out. x)

Ive gotten stupid fed as Trist.

I almost got a penta once with her.

But there was a Hecarim on the enemy team. :z

And im sure you can guess what he did.

He fucking booked it across the damn map (from Baron all the day down to Bot).

Everything he had, he put it in running away. My tiny little yordle legs just couldn't keep up. ;~;

What makes it worse is I do believe I actually found him right as his recall went off in a bush down in bot lane. :z

I love you and I love you ideas. I might actually look into that as Yordles are the best. <3

I actually wanted to just be a Yordle player, but then I just kinda started trying everyone out. x)

Ok just let me know here, or in LoL if you're interested, and I'll add you :)

• Brohoof 1

So... Dunkmaster Darius is coming out soon as the next legendary skin

1nVmWhh-2.png

I absolutely despise Darius but this skin is just amazing. 

• Brohoof 1

Hm this might actually be fun :D I don't play too much Yordles, mostly Kennen, Ziggs, Tristana, & Poppy but I wouldn't mind joining if you guys have room :P Also depending on what rank & all, wouldn't want to pull you guys down XD

Trist is probably one of the biggest hyper-carries, AP or AD

Hm this might actually be fun :D I don't play too much Yordles, mostly Kennen, Ziggs, Tristana, & Poppy but I wouldn't mind joining if you guys have room :P Also depending on what rank & all, wouldn't want to pull you guys down XD

I'm bronze v, so no worries. Just add me ingame if you're interested.

You say "biggest hyper carry/AP", however, I find myself just about 100% useless after my first burst. I literally only like playing her so I can a douche in lane as well as hunt one specific person the whole game. xD

I also don't normally put a lich bane on her because of how I do her combo, which, gives literally zero room to even add one aa in between anything. So, there's that as well.

You say "biggest hyper carry/AP", however, I find myself just about 100% useless after my first burst. I literally only like playing her so I can a douche in lane as well as hunt one specific person the whole game. xD

I also don't normally put a lich bane on her because of how I do her combo, which, gives literally zero room to even add one aa in between anything. So, there's that as well.

Try lich bane. You will wreck turrets like crazy :P Her steroid on her Q already destroys them, adding the lich bane only makes it go faster

Try lich bane. You will wreck turrets like crazy :P Her steroid on her Q already destroys them, adding the lich bane only makes it go faster

Ive done it once or twice before when I need to be more relevant in a game. That or I just get a damn Nashor's Tooth after my core ap items so all of my AA's are useful. x)

Ive done it once or twice before when I need to be more relevant in a game. That or I just get a damn Nashor's Tooth after my core ap items so all of my AA's are useful. x)

...I am wondering how both would work out, since your AP ratio's are so high you really don't NEED to have the Deathcap & DFG to still hit for 1k AP damage

...I am wondering how both would work out, since your AP ratio's are so high you really don't NEED to have the Deathcap & DFG to still hit for 1k AP damage

DFG + Zhonya's, Mate.

I need to be able to jump into really fucking stupid situations and still able to get out of them somehow. xD

I actually don't get Deathcap on her very often ive come to realize. :wacko:

Its always one of my last items or so. Huh.

DFG + Zhonya's, Mate.

I need to be able to jump into really fucking stupid situations and still able to get out of them somehow. xD

I actually don't get Deathcap on her very often ive come to realize. :wacko:

Its always one of my last items or so. Huh.

If you play her properly you can E in, do your burst, kill someone, & jump out before they even know you are there

(edited)

If you play her properly you can E in, do your burst, kill someone, & jump out before they even know you are there

More like, Jump at their face, dfg, e, ignite if and only if I know i can't finish it with just e, and ult all while mid air and then jump the fuck out aftewards.

Ive never understood Trist's who walk up to someone, E them and then try and do something. Just doesn't make sense to me. Why let them know you're about to do something when you could hop in from the shadows?

Actually, I had one recently who did just that while I was AD Trist.

Literally, anytime she E'd me, Id just ult and hop away cause it was so readable.

Edited by Haven

More like, Jump at their face, dfg, e, ignite if and only if I know i can't finish it with just e, and ult all while mid air and then jump the fuck out aftewards.

Ive never understood Trist's who walk up to someone, E them and then try and do something. Just doesn't make sense to me. Why let them know you're about to do something when you could hop in from the shadows?

You should have seen the AP Trist I played against in top lane one day... It was... Just wow. Never used her combo on ANYONE the whole game, rarely used her ult in the right place, fed me as Vi top lane (don't know how a Trist lost against a melee top laner) couldn't jump more than a foot away... It was painful to watch

I got a new champion recently... (Irelia to be exact :P) I've been playing her a lot and holy s*** she's a fun champ to play! I've also been doing a lot of Annie Supporting (Sadly she's the only support I can actually play without sucking -.-)

So... Yeah, a bit of random league-related stuff so you guys know I'm still alive XD

We decided to do a lane swap for a game. We sent Renekton bot lane against the Sona / Twitch and Ryze and I went top lane to face the Fiora. I can evidently still Quinn and we stomped hard.

mXhQ8QF.png

As soon as I hit 6, I made the decision that top turret was going down. It happened. And if anyone's curious, full game stats:

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1447417639/43976981