Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

(edited)

eXc8wnc.png

Kassadin <3 Ever since he stopped being completely broken, I've become able to play him now. I also have a really bad habit of not buying boots <.< The only time they caught me was triple stuns or accidentally ulting over a wall at full stacked ult (Even with almost 3k mana, 1200 is still a lot .-.)

#NoBoots2014

Edited by Eavath

(edited)

Kassadin doesn't need boots anyway thanks to his R, or maybe just for magic penetration. x)

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Holy crap your team's late game is terrifying... Like seriously, Kassadin AND Ryze AND Kog'Maw!?

Yeah, it would have been scary as fuck if GP hadn't of shut me down mildly early. It wasnt a total shut down as I still hurt like a bitch in fights, but it was enough that I wasn't an extreme threat.

This is a result of me going top very, very, very seldom. I do have my good times where I either do well or at least starve the enemy of kills. (Fucking Lulu top op)

Thankfully, the other two were having a better time than me. So, no need for a scary mana thing blazing around the place. :lol:

Yeah, it would have been scary as fuck if GP hadn't of shut me down mildly early. It wasnt a total shut down as I still hurt like a bitch in fights, but it was enough that I wasn't an extreme threat.

This is a result of me going top very, very, very seldom. I do have my good times where I either do well or at least starve the enemy of kills. (Fucking Lulu top op)

Thankfully, the other two were having a better time than me. So, no need for a scary mana thing blazing around the place. :lol:

You guys should have just invited me, my Ryze top is scary as hell :P Besides, you can't "shut down" Ryze. He just gets farm & gets tanky from items like RoA & Frozen heart & bam, huge damages. Heck, that is all you need really; RoA, FH, & a tear, & your damage is going to be immense

So I was playing support, as usual, and tried to ward all of the important sections of the river, when suddenly...

"BLITS WTF U STUPID NOOB WARD THE F*CKING RIVER GODDAMMIT"

My Caitlyn was ranting at me because she overextended... I warded the entire river. Yes, even the Tribush. Then she went afk.

But we won! :D

(edited)

You guys should have just invited me, my Ryze top is scary as hell :P Besides, you can't "shut down" Ryze. He just gets farm & gets tanky from items like RoA & Frozen heart & bam, huge damages. Heck, that is all you need really; RoA, FH, & a tear, & your damage is going to be immense

Yeah, i kinda figured that out when i got shit on in lane, but still managed to be useful. :lol:

Me and @Eavath were Yordle buddies. :D

Yordle buddies OP

Yordle buddies 4 lyfe

56eee1af24a333e6618f3de862d9d7d3.png

The only thing that made this any better was the fact that were were only 3 kills away from the exact same score. xD

Edited by Haven
  • Brohoof 2

We had a rager in our team. He was killed for first blood in the first minute of the game (got too far to check them) and capslocked. He yelled at me for taking his farm while he was in base and stuff. Standard.

The best part was when our Jinx started a game – everytime our Viktor rages, take a drink. Even the enemy team joined. We lost, but it was so much fun. Some of us were completely drunk at the end of the game.

@, I've once played a yordle game. Only our jungler didn't own Amumu, so we went Poppy top, Ziggs mid and Tristana & Lulu bot. Won in twenty minutes.

We had a rager in our team. He was killed for first blood in the first minute of the game (got too far to check them) and capslocked. He yelled at me for taking his farm while he was in base and stuff. Standard.

The best part was when our Jinx started a game – everytime our Viktor rages, take a drink. Even the enemy team joined. We lost, but it was so much fun. Some of us were completely drunk at the end of the game.

@, I've once played a yordle game. Only our jungler didn't own Amumu, so we went Poppy top, Ziggs mid and Tristana & Lulu bot. Won in twenty minutes.

I wish I was in that game just for the drinking. :wacko:

Ive had a full yordle team a couple of times before. Ish is fun as hell. x)

I also made up this thing due to us not having the random play a Yordle that I called "Udyr's Roaming Troupe of Yordles".

It's exactly as it seems. Four Yordles and a bear man running around. It stuck so well that we actually did it as a thing a couple of times. x)

Also, random side note; Lulu + Trist bot op. The realest trust game ive ever seen.

Temporarily leveling a new account in EUW since I moved here for a summer course! Any EU League players down to play with a scrub who doesn't even have flash yet gimme a holla.

Question for you guys? What is the weirdest build you've ever seen that worked surprisingly well?

Question for you guys? What is the weirdest build you've ever seen that worked surprisingly well?

I cant think of many weird builds that have worked soley due to the player themselves.

I dont know how weird it actually is, but I like to build PD and SS on some carries like Trist and Jinx. Originally did it for Ashe and ive been doing it to most carries i play as of late. That's really the only weird thing I do even if its not actually that out there.

Bruiser Quinn Top with a Triforce. It can work if you get your Passive + Auto + E + Auto off well enough, as the sheen proc hurts a fair bit... But I haven't tried it yet, so I wouldn't be jumping at the chance to do the same :P

This game is abbreviated as LOL. It can't be taken seriously.

Tell that to the official players, as well as the US government. League of Legends players in the eSports are recognized as athletes in the government of the United States :P

• Brohoof 1

I cant think of many weird builds that have worked soley due to the player themselves.

I dont know how weird it actually is, but I like to build PD and SS on some carries like Trist and Jinx. Originally did it for Ashe and ive been doing it to most carries i play as of late. That's really the only weird thing I do even if its not actually that out there.

Well I mean it's not optimal but attack speed always helps. They have the attack speed steroid already and all, I'm aware, but SS gives Jinx some much needed wave clear at least.

Bruiser Quinn Top with a Triforce. It can work if you get your Passive + Auto + E + Auto off well enough, as the sheen proc hurts a fair bit... But I haven't tried it yet, so I wouldn't be jumping at the chance to do the same :P

That I can see as well.

C'mon guys these are pretty normative things. I'm talking about weird shit like brusier on-hit Cho'Gath or AD Ahri or something. And both of these things are pretty regular things for me (in normal, do this in Ranked at your own peril) and I win more often than not, though to be fair my Normal MMR is tanked because me and my friends troll all the time so when I actually try to win I'm up against people who are generally worse than me.

Well I mean it's not optimal but attack speed always helps. They have the attack speed steroid already and all, I'm aware, but SS gives Jinx some much needed wave clear at least.

That I can see as well.

C'mon guys these are pretty normative things. I'm talking about weird shit like brusier on-hit Cho'Gath or AD Ahri or something. And both of these things are pretty regular things for me (in normal, do this in Ranked at your own peril) and I win more often than not, though to be fair my Normal MMR is tanked because me and my friends troll all the time so when I actually try to win I'm up against people who are generally worse than me.

Uh... Well in that case, go watch Chin-Nin on youtube :P

Tell that to the official players, as well as the US government. League of Legends players in the eSports are recognized as athletes in the government of the United States :P

Surprisingly, this is very true. Even Korea notices that pro league LoL players are athletes.

Temporarily leveling a new account in EUW since I moved here for a summer course! Any EU League players down to play with a scrub who doesn't even have flash yet gimme a holla.

The obvious Support Vel'Koz because TRUE DAMAGE MOTHER FACTAS! I also did Tank Karma but of course some people know how to tank Karma. I want to try jungle Karma because I need to learn how to jungle and I don't like using melee characters.

I like using Miss Fortune Hybrid because her ult has AP ratio. (Some people rage if MF hybrids. PFFFT people.) And by far the ragest of them all whenever I did rank is a support Xerath. Look at Zerath, he has the capability to spam, stun, slow, lane dominance, and also sustainability in lane.

• Brohoof 1

The obvious Support Vel'Koz because TRUE DAMAGE MOTHER FACTAS! I also did Tank Karma but of course some people know how to tank Karma. I want to try jungle Karma because I need to learn how to jungle and I don't like using melee characters.

Speaking of Vel & his true damage... I wonder how Tank Vel'Koz would work? Since most of his damage comes from his passive, you really don't need too much AP scaling... Plus things like Rylai's & Liandry's would give him plenty of health while still giving some AP, Zhonya's for some nice Armor, Abyssal for MR, then pure tanky items like Randuin's & Visage to complete the package...

Speaking of Vel & his true damage... I wonder how Tank Vel'Koz would work? Since most of his damage comes from his passive, you really don't need too much AP scaling... Plus things like Rylai's & Liandry's would give him plenty of health while still giving some AP, Zhonya's for some nice Armor, Abyssal for MR, then pure tanky items like Randuin's & Visage to complete the package...

Now that I think about it, Vel'Koz is really squishy. Super Squishy. That' a good idea! Tank Vel'Koz. I wonder if jungler Vel'Koz work . . . . long cds never mind. Hmmm Vel needs to have some cdr items because he likes to utilize the passive so much and also SLOWS! SLOWS AND KNOCKBACKS EVERYWHERE!

Now that I think about it, Vel'Koz is really squishy. Super Squishy. That' a good idea! Tank Vel'Koz. I wonder if jungler Vel'Koz work . . . . long cds never mind. Hmmm Vel needs to have some cdr items because he likes to utilize the passive so much and also SLOWS! SLOWS AND KNOCKBACKS EVERYWHERE!

I saw some people trying Jungle Vel when he was first released... After that, I don't know what happened to him... Oh, and here is a build idea that combines tank with your idea on CDR; Ionian boots, RoA, Seraph's, Rylai's, Randuin's, & Visage. Last I checked that should give some decent CDR & damage, with plenty of health. I think most of his resistances are going to need to come from runes & masteries... Then again, this is just something I thought up while I was talking to you all so it is not tested or anything yet