Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Bruiser Quinn Top with a Triforce. It can work if you get your Passive + Auto + E + Auto off well enough, as the sheen proc hurts a fair bit... But I haven't tried it yet, so I wouldn't be jumping at the chance to do the same :P

Tell that to the official players, as well as the US government. League of Legends players in the eSports are recognized as athletes in the government of the United States :P

My name is a single character placed next to a space and a period. I shouldn't be taken seriously unless I'm serious. Seriously, didn't you get that?

My name is a single character placed next to a space and a period. I shouldn't be taken seriously unless I'm serious. Seriously, didn't you get that?

Sorry, I seriously forgot that seriousness is seriously hard to seriously pin down in text, no matter how serious the text is. Seriously sorry :P

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, I seriously forgot that seriousness is seriously hard to seriously pin down in text, no matter how serious the text is. Seriously sorry :P

I wasn't serious.

http://inception.davepedu.com/

Now think about what you've done.

And only Dota 2 should be taken seriously. But only when in a world tournament or other game where cash prizes are involved.

• Brohoof 1

See, I would have loved to play LoL, but you wanna know how long it would take me to download it? 685 HOURS! Not minutes, not seconds, but hours! So I have given up.

Yeah it doesn't help that, since it is constantly getting updated, the file keeps getting bigger & bigger... So basically, it just slowly becomes this massive thing in your computer. It's not so bad if you got it early on, but even downloading it back in Season 3 was a pain...

Well I mean it's not optimal but attack speed always helps. They have the attack speed steroid already and all, I'm aware, but SS gives Jinx some much needed wave clear at least.

That I can see as well.

C'mon guys these are pretty normative things. I'm talking about weird shit like brusier on-hit Cho'Gath or AD Ahri or something.

Not optimal, maybe, but the speeds at which i melt people is hilarious.

Ooo, ooo, what about ad on hit bruiser Lulu? :D

Botrk, wits end, blood thirster/runaans (before recent changes), randy's, spirit visage, appropriate boots. Idk how weird this actually is or if people actually do this, but I always get weird looks when I do it. :lol:

See, I would have loved to play LoL, but you wanna know how long it would take me to download it? 685 HOURS! Not minutes, not seconds, but hours! So I have given up.

Only 685 hours? That's what, about 7 weeks?

Time to leave your comp on forever! xD

Or upgrade your internet. That'd work just as well.

Yeah it doesn't help that, since it is constantly getting updated, the file keeps getting bigger & bigger... So basically, it just slowly becomes this massive thing in your computer. It's not so bad if you got it early on, but even downloading it back in Season 3 was a pain...

Yup! Hehe, the computer I use is somewhat old, and I'm not the only one using it, so there's a bunch of SUPER LARGE files that Just take up space. Ugh, oh well.

• Brohoof 1

Doom bots are mean. Ezreal doom ult is really mean

I'm on PBE, so I've played a lot of Doom bots. Veigar, Lux and Annie are the worst. Ez is okay (especially when you play as Yasuo).

I'm on PBE, so I've played a lot of Doom bots. Veigar, Lux and Annie are the worst. Ez is okay (especially when you play as Yasuo).

Of course, Annie is like the little girl from "First of the year" from Skrillex, except she's also the rapist. Veigar and Lux are also very annoying. Additionally Karthus can be annoying when he passive well, making him invincible at the right moment and then you die. 

Ez ult just seems to ult me wherever I am on the map. XD

Malhazar can be really mean if you get caught in his spell when you're not tanky/MR.

Blitz is not so bad when you learn the range of his ult and the fact he has a tri-pull. Ziggs force you to dodge cluster ult but else he's not that bad.

Fiddle is meh. Wukong is tanky and the multiple decoy can be annoying even if you know which is the real one pretty easily, as they can knock you up, but else he's pretty okay. Cho'Gath isn't a pain unless paired with someone like Ez.

The rest I haven't really fought.

Additionally Karthus can be annoying when he passive well, making him invincible at the right moment and then you die. 

Karthus' AI is bad. When he runs from you (full HP) and he has 100 HP and turns invincible, he just turns around and starts attacking you instead of running.

Zyra is easy when you learn how. For example, I use Olaf almost every time. CC immune is awesome versus Zyra, Annie, Veigar and Lux.

Karthus' AI is bad. When he runs from you (full HP) and he has 100 HP and turns invincible, he just turns around and starts attacking you instead of running.

Zyra is easy when you learn how. For example, I use Olaf almost every time. CC immune is awesome versus Zyra, Annie, Veigar and Lux.

Yeah, but I'm squishy Jinx. If I can't lifesteal, I'm done for.

So, I had a bad start in lane due to the "support" not actually doing what a support should do. :l

That sightstone he has was made after we lost tower, so the Morgana had full bush control the whole time. >.>

Not like it mattered cause I was playing Jinx.

1e9789b1352b8364873e0a4ec68557b1.png

I have no idea why, but I always seem to go ham as Jinx. I cannot figure out why I can manage her so much better than anyone else I adc with. :z

Oh, I almost got my 3rd penta with her as well, but I had to make a choice of chasing down a running draven or stay and get a quad on Amumu.

I went for the Draven. Either way, it was a lost penta. *shrugs*

Let me blow all your minds, Diamond player here that does blitzcrank top and maokai anywhere in ranked. I also win alot.

Oh, that's so amazing. Wow cool wow!

Ive never seen someone play weird lanes before. :o

(edited)

I play a Yi fighter and an Ashe marksman right now.

I'm planning to play Twitch soon as well. I pulled him off well one match when he was F2P. 10/6, best on a losing team.

Really, DotA to me is just a bit better. (I play DotA as well)

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

(edited)

Hi guys, I just finished my provisional matches and I got placed.... Silver 3!

I'm in NA... Sir Treb is the name. Add me if you want.

Edit: I forgot. I mostly play ADC Jinx. I can Cait also. If forced mid/top I'll probably Kayle and will need help. If forced jungle, I Xin Zhao, not used to it, I play rarely. If support, I do a decent Morgana, but I'm not really ward savy.

Edited by GlowingFlask

(edited)

So I just recently playing this game again (lv 10 now)

joshwew is my ID, might change in the future.

Champs that I can play are :

Dr. Mundo

Jinx

Jax

Kayle

Braum (Haven't own it tho, played him through FTP)

Best game I ever played : played a 17-0 Braum  :P

Edited by Metagross

Hey uh, I need some advice on the next champ I am going to get. I need a good, safe bot laner. Specifically an ADC. I suck at bot lane, horribly so. I am not suited to sitting back & just letting everyone protect me. I am the guy who jumps in & does the work. I play champs that are big & bulky but still hurt a fair bit. So I need to find a good ADC that can hit hard, but isn't going to pop the second they get jumped on. Any ideas?

Hey uh, I need some advice on the next champ I am going to get. I need a good, safe bot laner. Specifically an ADC. I suck at bot lane, horribly so. I am not suited to sitting back & just letting everyone protect me. I am the guy who jumps in & does the work. I play champs that are big & bulky but still hurt a fair bit. So I need to find a good ADC that can hit hard, but isn't going to pop the second they get jumped on. Any ideas?

lol good luck with that. Adc's are just kinda fragile creatues since very few of them build anything thats actually bulky and damaging like other lanes.

Ezzy, Corky, and Lucian get Tri, which make them somewhat bulky, but that's it for them. Get cc'd and its bai bai if you can't fwhoop/valkrie/dash away.

Graves gets armor the longer he's in combat. Not sure how helpful that really is as ive never played him. Apparently he can also get a Tri, but again, Ive no idea how that is on him, how often its done or how well it actually works, though, it makes sense for his burst.

Draven, when fed, can pretty much hold his own no matter what when hard cc isn't holding him down. Ive seen these mofos just run amok like no other when they get outta hand.

From your preferred playstyle, I really don't know of any adc that would even come close to fitting something similar. The role itself is just kinda dependant on its team for the most part.

Getting Tri helps you survive all of .5 seconds longer in solo Q, so it's not really a factor. 'Safe' ADCs rely on their abilities to disengage the shit out of anything that tries to jump them, but there are some assassins who just cannot be survived. That is why an ADC needs to know how to position. No ADC really fits your style, though maybe rework Lucian could be close. You'd have to have really good orbwalking and kiting but you could dance in the middle of a fight without being touched because of those million dashes.

Does Jax count? He's kinda tanky imo.

Also, waiting for Braum to be on discount  :okiedokielokie:

Jax adc? NEW META!

*Advice*

*Advice*

Yeah, I expected to hear this... :P I just have trouble transitioning from Top lane bruiser (my favorite kinds of champs) to Squishy, Baby, "Oh please someone protect me!" ADC so I am on the search for the perfect ADC for me, just for whenever I get kicked down to bot lane...  :okiedokielokie: I have been looking at Graves quite a bit, since he wouldn't pop instantly, & with a banshee's he now has health, armor, & MR so I might not die in 2 seconds! :P

PS The irony of ADC's is that, when you put me as Quinn top lane bruiser, it is my best champ up there. I win lane so hard & I can beat out most top laners that would normally be really scary such as Nasus, Jax, & even the dreaded Teemo  :okiedokielokie:

Jax adc? NEW META!

Yeah, I expected to hear this... :P I just have trouble transitioning from Top lane bruiser (my favorite kinds of champs) to Squishy, Baby, "Oh please someone protect me!"

You know what's funny, is that when I play any of my preferred carries, Im very highly likely to completely go off on my own because I literally don't feel as if I even need the protection (even more likely if I'm playing Vayne. If someone tries to start shit, I usually try to Gosu them if possible. x) ). Of course, this is when Im fed enough to really protect myself and when the enemy isnt known to goon squad.

Oh right Jax is APC, well ADC and APC has the same role, more or less. (Too much DotA 2, both role counted as carry)

Jax is apc, wot. .-.

He's a fighter, mate.

Ya know, I think imma make AP burst mage Jax a thing now. Brb, changing the meta. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Oh jeez, you all will get a laugh at this;

Nearly got caught out as being a brony by my little brother. Told him I lost a bet with my League of Legends friend & had to be an active forum member for a month... I am getting shit for losing a bet, but closet brony-ness is safe... Thank god for competitive League players being a good excuse for bets  :lol:

So... Graves is on sale... Should I? I need opinions from some good bot laners, that lane is foreign territory to me...

• Brohoof 1