Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

whats the worst thing that could happen in season four?

IMMABRONY-DEALWITHIT

im thinking the worst could be a bigger romance between Flash Sentry and Twilight. (that is if he is in season four) MARK MY WORDS IF THAT HAPPENS I WOULD DIE AND GO TO FANDON HELL.

or

the ending of mlp as we no it... the last ever episode.

what do u think?

(edited)

Show ends with a whimper.

Equestria girls becomes cannon and injected into the show.

Seaponies gets done and it as bad as expected

All the villains get reformed and no one is left.

Every episode feels as rushed and filler as the worst of season 3

4 Spike episodes

They hang out in Ponyville all season long.

Hasbro decides to focus on making the show more girly and for a younger audience.

So many small thing like these happening alll at once. :blink:

Edited by Freewave
  • Brohoof 9

You're an alicorn!
YOU are an alicorn!
EVERYBODIES AN ALICORN!

*ahem...*

What I mean by that is, ponies other than Twilight Sparkle suddenly getting turned to Alicorns, like the others of the mane six. I'm sorry but that would just... be... I don't even want to think about it that much. I'm more concern for the fandom than the show. :I

• Brohoof 9

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Rainbow Dash's character development halts

Spike's character development halts

The Rarity episode(s) end up feeling cobbled together

No Discord

No Chrysalis

(...and yet I'll still be a fan.)

The worst thing that could happen in season 4 is that Twilight turns into a Mary Sue or Mare E Sue as I have jokingly and half seriously put it by becoming your typical perfect pony princess and becoming way too overpowered. I have opposed twilicorn precisely because I had this concern and felt that the introduction of twilicorn made absolutely no sense whatsoever, seriously MMC was like a bad acid trip with ponies. Thankfully due to the success of Equestria Girls which is another case of unwarranted executive meddling I think while this is still possible it is far less likely than I thought. I still don't support the idea but am now at a point where I have decided to reserve any further judgment until I see it for myself.

(edited)

The worst thing that could happen is if they dumbed down the writing. No more interesting scenarios, kindergarden level humor, and two-dimensional personalities. By the elder gods that would suck. But for bad or for worse I'll go down with the ship to the very end, no matter how dense the show will get.

Edited by Aaron Trinkle
  • Brohoof 1

G4 ponies slowly begin to decline in intelligence having random moments of girlishness for the younger audience that isn't even called for. Soon they are almost comparable to G3.5 and I'd just look at my TV screen, clench my fist, and say, "What the f--k."

@xEldarBansheex , i was in the middle of typing the same thing so now I need something else, thanks. The worse possible thing they could do for season 4 is try too hard, They cant please everyone and what they've done so far is obviously good. Otherwise they wouldn't have a fandom.

I just hope the same amount of time and consideration goes into each episode as it has in earlier ones. It's not that I didn't enjoy season 3, just that some of the episodes seemed to come out of nowhere and some were super rushed..I really wish they didn't have a time constraint of 22-ish minutes!

I'm sure there's nothing horrible that could happen in the fourth season though, seeing as we have such a lovely and considerate team working on it! I trust the show in their hands.  ;)

There are a lot of bad things that could possibly occur in season four. Some are minor annoyances while some could legitimately damage the show's overall quality.

But the worst thing that could happen in season four is, quite simply, the Holocaust.

The worst? Bringing in more Alicorns. Alicorns should be like Sith: Only two at a time. Bringing in Cadence already bucked that balance up, and Twilight is exacerbating the issue. A fifth Alicorn would just be ridiculous.

Unless the Ministry of Arcane Science was responsible, of course. :3

Well, I'd be a little upset if it was only 13 episodes long. Also, they seriously need to take their time with the plot-heavy episodes. Like the finale ones. The S3 finale could've easily been 2 episodes. 

The worst? A split in the mane six. BTW @ TPAM It has already been confirmed it will be 26 episodes in length. And It could have been 2 easily. But according to Meghan Mccarthy, the writer, it is multiple parts. The other parts are in Season 4.

We lose one of the mane 6

Any of the mane 6 doesn't get an episode(Rarity not getting one was a big turn off in season 3)

It becomes "Twilight Sparkle and friends"

Flash Sentry is canon

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash gets a boyfriend...

I would be so pissed. That would be the worst thiing for me.

This is pretty much the only bad thing that could happen. I don't see a lot of opportunities for bad things to happens. I see only good things! mlp-tcute.png

The worst thing that could happen is clearly another para sprite infestation that happens in Ponyville while Pinkie Pie is away visiting her parents at the rock farm. All the ponies would die(including the rest of the mane 6) and Pinkie would come back to Ponyville with no friends. She would have to revert back to her 'Party of One' friends.

• Brohoof 1

A super-powerful nuclear missile with the capability to completely vaporize a planet accidentally flies through the mirror out front of Canterlot High and completely destroys all of Equestria. Since there is no more Equestria, the show has to focus completely on the human world.

• Brohoof 3

Love interests. That is all. Other than the fact that with love interests, the show would slowly break apart, each friend leaving, finale being their weddings.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well the worst thing that could happen is that season 4 is so bad that the fandom dies off overnight.

Also romance outside of Cadance and SA.

The series becomes cliche and the writing goes the way of EG.

EG is canon and we get episodes that take place at Cantrlot High. *shivers*

One of the mane 6 don't get an episode!

Edited by Rappy0

Worst things to happen in season 4?

Welp, here goes.

-All off the voice actors change and the new ones can't act

-Everyone gets a boyfriend

-The plot becomes about really shallow things - the kind of stuff that was in G3.

-Alicorns. Alicorns everywhere.

-Twilight decides that she hates Ponyville and leaves

-Twilight begins frollicing whenever she remembers that she is a princess

-Rainbow Dash gets made into cupcakes

-Rarity hires a bunch of Mexicans to work at her boutique

-Fluttershy has a shed

-Shining Armor and Twilight have an incestuous relationship with each other, so Cadence and Flash Sentry say "screw it" and they get together instead

-It turns out that Discord is completely devoid of doing anything bad and he turns into a cute little puppy who helps orphans

-Everybody's crappy OC becomes a main character, but none of them get developed enough! How dare the writers not spend several hours developing such important and unique characters

-YouTube analyzers become part of show canon and analyze the show while they are in it. Pinkie Pie joins them.

-Twilight starts reading manga and we have to hear all about her favorite yaoi ships.

-Luna has been banished to the moon forever because bananas

-Twilight has a wedding shower and Rarity gives her all the gifts except for one, because Rarity is greedy and not generous

-Discord dies because being a puppy just wasn't working out for him after all

-Applejack has a threesome with Film and Flam

-Big Mac gets more dialogue

-The CMC get their cutie marks... in cutie mark crusading...

-Mayor Mare becomes a prostitute

-The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well returns. As Derpy. And she doesn't like muffins anymore.

Yeah, I am just so afraid that all of my completely reasonable and legitimate fears will come true. Especially that one about Big Mac having more dialogue - I could deal with the rest of those things, but Big Mac saying anything besides yep and nope is just a deal breaker for me. I will leave the fandom if he ever has more speaking roles.

• Brohoof 1

I think the worst thing that could happen in Season Four would be, turning every single pony into alicorns for no apparent reason.

Out of all the worst possible things, that would be THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!

tumblr_lt4b4cXF1t1qzmunzo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1