Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you thought of commiting a crime?

Nobody Special

(edited)

As the title states, has anyone ever even thought about commiting a crime before. If so, and your comfortable with sharing, please do! Can be anything from stealing something as a kid, to a more serious thing, such as shoplifting. When I was around four or five, I tried to steal a candy bar from the store. I was a terrible liar, as most children are, so I was like, "Hey mom, don't check under my shirt, cause I don't have anything there," Quite funny to me. Then recently I have thought of hurting someone, not sure where that falls in on the scale.

Edited by broniesunite

Mostly assault/battery and murder, I used to have one seriously scary temper I have acted on some of my thoughts on assault/battery in the past but thankfully not murder.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Think of it! lol! I have done a few in my life, a lot of drugs. In fact all of them, no joke you name it I did it! I drank from the ages of 16-20 now I'm 22(23 in aug 8) its ok, I stole a car, and that's about it for me....

Edited by xPrincess Celestiax
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I actually have stollen things xD Like a candy from target :3

When this kid made me mad I felt like kicking his ass.

And my best friends boyfriend (I hate him) She told me that he made her upset and told me to stab the kid on the last day of school! I really wanted to :P But I couldn't.

And crimes that I really did that are kind of serious is pirating, movies, games, music, apps, you name it :P

Oh and hacking my schools website xDD

Edited by JustinTime_
  • Brohoof 1

No, because I have no reason to. I would rather be seen as a good guy instead of a criminal, and even if I wanted to be seen as a criminal, what kind of crimes could I commit? I'm mostly out-of-shape and my right arm in particular is only 40% as useful as it was 10 years ago.

Most people that do these things practically do it for the media attention because they know the media will focus entirely on them and not the victims, effectively making their crimes attention whoring. Attention whoring on national and international TV is not something I'd want to do, and even if it was there'd probably be better ways of doing it than killing people for no reason other than gaining national fame/infamy.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Not a day goes by where I don't get the urge to jaywalk. I've also thought about movie hopping, never could do that one though. Of course there's all the downloads as well. No thoughts about any serious crimes, though. I'm too much of a goody two shoes...

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 1

Sometimes,i think of committing crimes!

Murder is one i would probably never do,but i do think it sometimes!

Stealing,i think of this one too!

I guess you can say i am sort of a villain!  :umad:

tumblr_ma2ozgDTjM1rf2jmdo1_400.gif

tumblr_lpkxtmFtmp1qc8ie7o1_500.gif

tumblr_lzmiv9MmSc1qf50w0.gif

tumblr_leyafi4MNN1qzkfkmo1_250.gif

tumblr_mapms62yDe1rut3y7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m5x9n1xf3D1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

(In all seriousness though,i would feel too guilty to commit a crime)

(I have a dark side,but i am mostly neutral!)

• Brohoof 4

Movie-hopping is a crime? But I did it, few times. I've thought of beating a friends close friend plenty of times. I despise him with all of my life and belongings. I almost fought him, but I stopped myself(I'm kinda weak).

• Brohoof 1

Crime is always the very last resort, no exceptions for me. Smart people don't get themselves generally in situations where crime is necessary, so if I ever get in that situation most of the time I must have screwed up.

• Brohoof 1

I've got something... I don't like to admit it... It's really hard for me.

And don't think badly of me, please. This is something I did years ago.

I've changed. Believe me.

I... I doubled-dipped... It was at the table, we were all having chips, Ruffles and Doritos to be exact. We were playing a board game, and being the foolish, immature child I was... I doubled dipped.

I am so sorry... I have failed you all.

• Brohoof 15

Thought about it? Definitely. Sometimes I get that moment of realization when walking through the kitchen that I could totally grab one of those knives and kill my family. Or that I could just smash and grab the stuff at school and run away. 

...This is starting to make me look bad, isn't it?

However, the fact that I have these thoughts don't trouble me because I can only think of them as "What if?" scenarios. I hold no desire to murder or rob. Even just the idea of randomly running out of the school in the middle of class, while completely within my physical capacity, is just... I can't. I might start to get up, but something inside just stops me.

Thank goodness.

• Brohoof 3

I thought about suicide. Don't be scared by that statement though, I have good enough judgement to refrain. Its mostly stemmed from American society, i.e making it in this world is harder than I thought it would be.

• Brohoof 2

Thought about commiting a crime? Ohohohoho, I did more than just think about it. I won't say what it was, though. Stay in school, kids.

• Brohoof 3

Thought about it? Definitely. Sometimes I get that moment of realization when walking through the kitchen that I could totally grab one of those knives and kill my family. Or that I could just smash and grab the stuff at school and run away. 

...This is starting to make me look bad, isn't it?

However, the fact that I have these thoughts don't trouble me because I can only think of them as "What if?" scenarios. I hold no desire to murder or rob. Even just the idea of randomly running out of the school in the middle of class, while completely within my physical capacity, is just... I can't. I might start to get up, but something inside just stops me.

Thank goodness.

I believe there is a name for that type of experience, I don't remember it though. I think I saw it in one of those educational youtube video series like PBS idea channel or Extra Credits.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't like to talk about it, but back in 8th grade I wanted to kill a certain group of people at school because they would pick on me and I didn't have any friends. Yea I still have thoughts of doing violent acts, put only when I'm angry. But I'm not really the kind of person who could pull off such acts.

I have that same problem too, I can't even pick up a kitchen knife with out the thought of someone getting stabbed go through my. 

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know if this is a crime, but one time I went to game stop and got a more expensive version of the game I asked for. I'd like to thing of that as karma rather than anything else, I didn't feel bad about that all. 

I'm stop there just because I don't want this thread to somehow bite me in the butt later.

• Brohoof 1

Is street art a crime?  Well, yeah, but its a fun crime ;) .  I've never done it, but I've been tempted and have thought about it on occasion.  Maybe if I meet the right ( or wrong, depending on how you see it) group of people I may be persuaded, but I have the feeling that I'll be the one who gets caught.  I'm paranoid like that.  

Also, I think it's a crime that weed isn't legal.  Just putting that out there  :P .

I stole a car

Like a boss  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

No... never. I can honestly say that. I'm a righteous dude and I intend to stay that way. If I wanted to commit a crime, i'd play Grand Theft Auto. mlp-descrunchy.png

No, because I have no reason to. I would rather be seen as a good guy instead of a criminal, and even if I wanted to be seen as a criminal, what kind of crimes could I commit? I'm mostly out-of-shape and my right arm in particular is only 40% as useful as it was 10 years ago.

Most people that do these things practically do it for the media attention because they know the media will focus entirely on them and not the victims, effectively making their crimes attention whoring. Attention whoring on national and international TV is not something I'd want to do, and even if it was there'd probably be better ways of doing it than killing people for no reason other than gaining national fame/infamy.

That makes so much sense, dude. mlp-declapfixed.png

Y'know what saddens me? About a couple months ago, I heard a story about teenagers in NYC gathering in groups and essentially rushing news stands and taking everything. It's quite pathetic, if you ask me. mlp-swupset.png

Edited by ReGen
  • Brohoof 1

Other than shoplifting, I've been tempted to trespass before. Specifically, there were some abandoned buildings not far from where I lived that I've wanted to spelunk in, but never got around to it.

Apart from that, I'm a pretty boring law-abiding guy.

• Brohoof 1

I was temped on many occassions to steal. I have this NASTY habit of stealing but not realizing. I can be reading A book from a teacher, bring it home..never returns..sad. Its not my fault, I swear, I don't conciously steal. I try to not steal. The thought once was around for one thing and I SWEAR that was done.

Well, that and assualt...*cough* hit people*cough* Nope, I never kicked that kid or hit his bow away. NOPE.

• Brohoof 1

Does wanting to destroy someone by way of a blunt object to punish them for their sheer ignorance and stupidity count? I honestly have had some sinister thoughts in my mind, because some people in this world REALLY know how to piss me off. Have I ever acted upon these thoughts? Of course not, there are laws against brutalizing people, stupid ones included apparently.

• Brohoof 1

I've committed a crime, albeit a small one...

Alright fine, I stole a pack of gum from a corner store when I was 8.

Anyway, I have considered murder...but that was only in the worst time in my life, and purely out of looking for ways I could vent all of my anger. It disturbs me that I even thought that, but I don't think it anymore.

• Brohoof 1