Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to become a Pony to Produce babies in a family?

VictimoNightmareMoon

Which Gender of making a family?  

65 users have voted

1. 1. Which Gender are you?

• Colt
    • Mare
    • Changeling

Which, part of family making would you be in~ Mating Colt/Stallion or Breeding Mare... I don't know- if alicorn's can have infants.

What is your decision?

Wait, if I could choose to be part of the family, I would have to choose a mating colt (colts don't mate btw) a breeding stallion, or a bredding mare?

I guess a bredding stallion? Kinda confused on the question.

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves

Not sure that I completely understand the question, but I'd go with mare because I don't care much for stallions.  They don't really do much and aren't as awesome.  The only stallions I like are Mac and Shining Armor.  

Pretty sure Alicorns can have babies, or I think they would anyway.  If they can't then I feel bad alicorns.  Just chalk up more reasons as to why they're the loneliest of the races.

I understand what you're asking, but the combination of how you worded it plus the strangeness of the request add up to a whole new level of like what?

Edited by Circadian

Time to get creepy in a kinky kinda way!
Since I'm a dude, and I had an opportunity to become any gender pony because a family needs a baby, then I choose mare! Damn straight, I am a guy, I wanna take that kinky other side of it. 

(Feel free to take this as horribly as you want, my minds in the gutter, yours can be too.)

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 1

Well if my Nic its not enough of a hint I would be a Male dragon... yeah because YEAH TESTOSTERONE and I the 8 to 2 mare to stallion average really works for me in that way

• Brohoof 1

(Feel free to take this as horribly as you want, my minds in the gutter, yours can be too.)

I would make hell of an ugly human woman but I might make a decent looking though very very tall and muscular mare (think rule 63 Big Macintosh). I think Applejack said it best

Since I am a guy and this isn't about gender swapping though as interesting as that may be I would probably look into other options before changing species like that as Equestria has all kinds of different spells and there is of course also the options to adopt as well so I am leaning toward probably not but not closing the door entirely.

• Brohoof 1

I go with the obvious answer here, changeling. I don't need a reason why, but I suppose that won't fly. I could change to any stallion or mare. So, there is no reason to care. I could be husband or wife. It would be quite the life.

• Brohoof 1

Slightly confused on the question like everyone else, but i think i get it, your asking basically if i'd want to be the stallion or Mare in the whole breeding process.

Well, as far as simply breeding goes, the Mare has the harder part, i'm just talking about the breeding portion, since thats what the question is, and that would be harder, because well you'd have to go through the pain of birth, which is pretty painful apparently.

Now that being said, part of me is still kinda curious and thinking about being a mare, just out of curiosity to how it'd feel, then again I think i'd regret it, so I dunno I think i may just go stallion, since they don't have a whole lot to do in the breeding process besides take care of the Mare during pregnancy and stuff.

Idk, only reason i'd have to be a mare is out of curiosity to see how being a mare and going through birth would be, of course I don't think i have the pain tolerance to do so frankly, so idk. Again probably would just opt for the easier part of the breeding process as a stallion.

And yes Ponies do breed like humans, its been said by Lauren before.

• Brohoof 1

Ok {Colts & Stallions are a bit ahead}+ (Colts do mate) and <stallions is a steroids version of a male pony> ... Also, changeling's can go both ways.

And this topic, is to make all users into cloppers with the XXX moment

[Mares do have the harder job, of caring the babies inside & being in labor]

• Brohoof 1

I'd be a mare or a changeling, of course being a colt is easier but I don't know I just want to be a mare. Since the breeding is the same as humans or that's what Lauren confirmed then I guess it might be hard to give birth but I know in the end it would be worth it because I would be the one bringing a little filly or colt into the world. Being a mare is better, so give me Soarin and I can bring some pie lovers into our world what do you say Soarin?

post-12365-0-42140000-1375617481.jpg

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

stallions is a steroids version of a male pony

Well, in that case, I'd be a stallion sans the steriods bit :P

But yeah, I didn't really understand the question so I chose colt because I'm a guy.

Ok {Colts & Stallions are a bit ahead}+ (Colts do mate) and <stallions is a steroids version of a male pony> ...

Older colts can mate that is true but they are still not fully grown adults yet, a stallion is a fully grown adult male pony.

I'd be a colt and want mate twilight sparkle

AJ and I would find a nice quiet Apple tree and get to some good old fashioned buckin'.

and has good holes

Good holes? Are you talking about the mare's vaginas?

it would be pretty hard trying to produce babies.

In this situation maybe, but even if you fail than you at least had the fun of trying.

• Brohoof 3

Time to get creepy in a kinky kinda way! Since I'm a dude, and I had an opportunity to become any gender pony because a family needs a baby, then I choose mare! Damn straight, I am a guy, I wanna take that kinky other side of it.  (Feel free to take this as horribly as you want, my minds in the gutter, yours can be too.

Ha ha

You're not alone. I'm a male to and I think I'd rather be a mare if I turned into a pony. I don't know why I just find being female kind of interesting. 

• Brohoof 2

AJ and I would find a nice quiet Apple tree and get to some good old fashioned buckin'

RD and I will be watching up in the clouds as we think up better was of doing it, and then sour through the heavens. If you know what I mean.

if_you_know_what_i_mean_mr_bea.jpg