Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You've moved to Ponyville...now what?

Forlong

Well, it all depends. Where we human at some point? Or born pony?

If human first, I'd try to meet the mane six in a casual way. No need to arouse suspicions.

If always a pony, the I have no clue.

I would be really happy! I would probably watch ponies outside my window for a bit and then start walking around the streets and maybe try to start up a few conversations (which I am SO scared of in really life but I think Ponyville is hopefully less judging and I could feel more comfortable there). I cant really think of a job I would have, or if I would have a job at all, because I'm 14 so I may try to hang out with the cutie mark crusaders at school or something. I would definitely go visiting my favourite ponies. Im not too sure who I will make friends with, I guess whoever likes me and wants to get to know me, will get to know me and we will become friends. I would also like to visit the Crystal Empire because it is so beautiful there. I might travel to Canterlot as well to meet Luna and Celestia but I'm not sure if they have time for me. I guess just try to make the best of everything and enjoy myself as much as possible. And of course, make lots of friends! :D

I don't really know. Maybe become a film critic. We know movies are cannon so yeah. As for friends, I'll probably keep to myself. And if one would start a conversation with me, id see where it would go.

Edited by Mr. Critical

First I'd invest in full body wear to mask my identity

Step 1: Steal books from Twilight's Library, and bring them to a secure location.

This will surely lure Twilight.

Step 2: Kidnap Twilight, hold her for 7500000 bits ransom, the princesses would probably pay up.

Step 3: Be Rich!

Settle down, maybe get a job as a secretary or something or maybe even start a small business somewhere in town. Just hang on the down low.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2

If I'm an earth pony, I suppose I would open up a sort of tinker shop where I could make a living with a metal work practice.

Eventually I would progress far enough into my trade that I WOULD USHER IN A NEW ERA OF TECHNOLOGY FOR PONYKIND! THE SCIENCE HAS BEEN DOUBLED!

Er, excuse me, I accidentally channeled my inner Luna there... But, yes, metal work, and eventually, flying technology so that all ponies might roam the clouds.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

now, i go find Doctor Whooves and/or Derpy and travel in his TARDIS. either that or hange out with the mane 6. individually at start so that i can get more comfortable with them i guess.

• Brohoof 2

If I were a new resident in Ponyville, I'd probably make friends with a few of the mane six.  I'd be better friends with Vinyl though, since we'd share creativity.

I'd probably become an artist and make paintings and such for a living.

It'd be a different story if they had computers.  I'd still be friends with Vinyl, for the artist in me, but I'd make a living programming and such.

• Brohoof 1

Depends on which subspecies I ended up with. If I'm an earth pony, I'll start my own mining company and hire a lot of ponies to excavate a huge stripping mine. Then I'll die rich showered in gems and Ponyville will be a mining town when I'm done. Oh, and I'll strip apart Everfree forest with fire when I'm rich enough to get away with it.

If I'm a pegasus, I'll join a delivery service and fly around carrying things. An easy life it is.

I'm I'm an unicorn, I'll go out there and stab things with my telekinesis for a living.

• Brohoof 1

I'll start my own mining company and hire a lot of ponies to excavate a huge stripping mine.

I'll buy your metals to further my efforts in ushering in a new era of technology for ponykind. Slip me a few discounts and perhaps I'll thrown in a prototype flying contraption, when I actually invent one of course.

Well, this is easy. I would try to make friends with each of the Mane Six ponies and see if they would accept me into their pony gang. I think I could hit it off nicely with each of them. They're such a well-rounded group that I feel as if I could learn a lot from all of them. Maybe I could obtain my own element of harmony somehow.

The main thing I would want to do is befriend Applejack and offer to work on the farm with her as a job. I would hope that she would take me under her wing hoof and let me lighten the load for her just a bit. Heck, I might become apart of her family, and that would make me very happy. The country pony life is the life for me. 'Eeeyup. :mellow:

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

I would probably work on the Sweet Apple Acres farm, to earn some bits and sell Apple Cider, Zap Apple Jam, and other delicious apple treats. But if I was a pegasus, I could get the work done easily.

I would get myself situated first of all. Get all the basic stuff out the way. Move into my home, introduce myself to my fellow neighbors and citizens, and then look for a job. The job I'd have would probably be something simple that I could enjoy such as working at the library for instance.

I would befriend my neighbors before anyone else, whoever they might be. I'll just use Bottlecap and Roseluck for examples. From there, I would try to befriend everyone in Ponyville just like Pinkie does, except without the crazy parties or hyperactive behavior. I would work my way through everypony and then finish up with the main six. Though, I have a feeling the first pony I'd meet is Pinkie because she'd somehow know if someone new moved to town and would instantly greet me with a party. I'll have to be ready for that.

Wow, I'm kind of going outside my norm here. Confidence boost! :P

(I would be Shining Midnight in this scenario.)

I would probably find a house, build a giant Telescope, and multiple other contraptions to help contribute to pony science.

As to friend making, I'd try to make friends with everybody so I'm not suspicious of any evil work like secretly building a giant death ray that's right under my house.

If I do succeed with my plans though, I'd probably just help out everypony with whatever they needed. Probably help Applejack on Sweet Apple Acres, Twilight in the library, Fluttershy with the animals, Pinkie with parties, Rarity with fashion designing, and Rainbow with... training I guess.

Ah I would make friends with all the ponies, I would try and get a job working for Celestia so I could be close to her. Ah I would more then likely try and live with Apple Jack in tell I can move in with Celestia.. but odd are very low of that happening. Ah more then likely get a job at Sugar Cube corner and just live out my life make friends with all the ponies..

No idea, I would probably enroll in Equestria army and try to become  Equestria's first sniper. I am not sure where I would live though, I may also apply a Celestia personal body guard.

I'd make friends with Fluttershy, Big Mac and Twilight because we have alike personality traits, I'd get a job as an artist. (Portrait painter or something?) Although that may require me to move to Canterlot, so I guess I could become an art teacher or something of the like.

I'll try to make friendship with all the mane6 except Fluttershy - i hope i could be more than just her friend  :). All other doesnt matter..

If I were a pony who had recently moved to Ponyville, I'm pretty confident that Pinkie Pie would be the first notice and therefore she'll definitely probably become the first pony I'd date befriend.

lol

Anyways, I'll probably see if I can get a job working at the Sugarcube Corner. I always imagined it would so fun working over there! Especially if I were to get to see Pinkie Pie every time I had to work my shift.  :)

Eventually I would try to get to know her better and than suggest having her introduce me to her friends. Which would be epic, because then I could get to know all the mane 6 ponies. 

Then life would be all good. Working with Pinkie Pie, seeing the mane 6, etc. Eventually I'd save up enough bits to either buy or make my own house. That would just be the beginning of how I would make a living there...

EDIT: This post made me a butterfly! I leveled up!! ^_^

Edited by Sanderspie