Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You have one hour to live

MichaelxXxTrixie

I would call people that I love and tell them that I love them and that whatever happens, that it won't change.

Then after that I would talk to one specific person for a little bit, and then when I had 15 minutes left I would go and do insane stuff. (Not gonna say xD) 

If this were like a prison where you get your last meal, I would just go and eat and eat and eat. That'd be nice. I'd also want to go do something adrenalin based like skydiving or something of that nature.

If I had one hour left to live and I knew it, I'd not go quietly. I would do as much crazy crap as I could think of that are near death situations since it's coming up in an hour anyway.

Probably, I'd just drive my car as fast as it would go on the interstate with about a dozen cops chasing me at 150 miles an hour. In my last ten minutes, I'd simply pull over and get arrested then tell them I've only got ten minutes left to live. They'd laugh it off like I'm crazy.

Ten minutes later, I die in the back of the police cruiser. The guilt overwhelms all the officers. Causing mischief even in death.

What?! I wanna go out with a bang! :D

• 1 year later...

I would probably steal some alcohol, cigarettes, kill all the people I hate, eat a lot of food, and then get loaded. I don't really enjoy the whole idea of drinking alcohol just to get smashed. However if its my only hour to live, I might as well get hammered.

Edited by BeatStick

It's really hard to say as just having that one hour left is going to give you much; especially when you have to take into acount life insurance, bill appropriations, funeral arrangements (if any), wills, etc.

I guess I wouldn't do much different as it'd be kinda pointless. Probably say good-bye to those I've known and loved, maybe confess my feelings to this one woman (though that wouldn't do her any good, so probably not), and just go quietly into the night.

I'd think "Oh, so it's finally happening?" and then explain to my parents and best friends why I'd been handling my life the way I had in the past several years... I'd also find a way to sign off my account to my parents, if that doesn't already happen?

I really.. Can't say. There's alot I'd love to do before I did die..And so many ways it could go down.

I'd write a will and say goodbyes, do my favorite things and make the last moments count.

Say goodbye to my online friends, maybe joke with them a bit. Then text my real life friends.

Probably ask my sister to keep all my electronics...

Get my family together, and then ask them to reconcile their differences. I'm dying, so they'll probably feel guilty and do the thing.

That'd probably take up my entire hour, really.

Start a new Civ game and nuke Gandhi. Shaka as well, while I'm at it.

Nah I'd probably just end up panicking. I don't handle these sorts of situations too well. :P

In the event I didn't do that, or managed to calm down, then I'd likely spend my last minutes writing goodbye letters and such, putting certain things right, deleting questionable content from my devices, etc., after which I might just lie down and listen to my favourite songs ... then again, that hardly sounds like something I'd do, but I suppose things change when you realise you only have so much time left. Damn it, screw this thread. :(

I would just take some time out to write a letter to everyone that was close to me and how much I loved them. I would then organise for my organs to be donated so I could save someone else's life. My last few hours, I would spend sitting by the ocean watching nature and thinking about how my life was. As the sun sets, I begin to get drowsy and fall into an eternal sleep. After I die, my body would be brought to a hospital where my organs would be donated as my final gift to someone in need of them.

I would tell everyone I loved how much they meant to me, then I'd tell them if I ever died, to move on in life and be happy.

Then, I would watch my two favorite TV shows while holding my dog. 

Then I would draw, and eat sushi.