Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You have one hour to live

MichaelxXxTrixie

I would defy this death by not changing anything I'm doing. I've always said that I fear not death and I will prove it when the day finally comes.

No special "going out with a bang" stunts, no sappy "I love you" moments. My death will not change the way I live my life.

In all honesty, I'd draw pictures similar to the slender ones, stick them about my local area, and splash metal based red paint about, then lie on my bed, and await death's cold embrace. If i'm gonna die I want to scare the living s*** out of everyone I know before/after I do.

On a nice note I'd leave my will to my girlfriend/life partner.

Hmmm... probably just go on with what I'm doing until the end comes.

If I'm lucky, my body will be quickly found and still identifiable!

...At least I wouldnt've died old!

If I had one hour to live I'd probably make sure everyone knew or had a way to find out and I would message my friends here and thank them for everything. After that I would probably just spend the rest of my life with the people closest to me reminiscing about my life and out times together.

Edited by The Snapp
  • Brohoof 1

I'd thank all of my friends and family for supporting me. After that, I'd spend time with them while doing something easy like drawing.

• Brohoof 1

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ IF I'M GOING TO DIE!!!

-Tell everyone I love how much they mean to me

-Make a will for my friends and family

-Pig out on my little pony

-Shoot myself before i die in agonizing pain, like the last second

• 2 weeks later...

I'd get into contact with my family and closest friends (if I can't talk to them over the phone, I'd email them or something), and I'd say everything I ever wanted to say to them. Then I'd grab my favorite stuffed animals (since I'm hours away from my family and couldn't reach them in time), go off where no one would notice me (so no one would have to see my random, agonizing death), and hug my stuffed animals until I was gone. 

This is quite a depressing topic....