Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You have one hour to live

MichaelxXxTrixie

Well, I would probably tell everybody I really care about what's going to happen so they can prepare for it, and tell them how I feel... Not counting one person:

Then go to one of my best friends (The one who I didn't count in the last part) and confess to the fact that I love her and hope for the best... If I'm going to die I at least want her to know how I felt first...

Immediately start a timer on my Iphone.

I would convince my sister of the prophecy predicting my hypothetical death.

I would drive to the closest hospital with my sister, get an entire E.R. staff to watch over me (I have resources,)

Then, I would have my sister stand by with an AED.

Seconds before my hour was up, I would go on oxygen and shock myself to stop my heart.

After waiting past the hour mark (say, 30 seconds after I killed myself), I would have my sister and entire E.R team revive me with the AED.

How does one die when they are already dead?

Then I would party hard that day, knowing how I cheated death.

I would go to Church, go to confession, be with my family and pray with them. Then, when I die I will hopefully be in Heaven with God.

I would also try to find a priest for this, but I don't know if I could fit my massive penance into such a small amount of time.  (I've done a lot of shit..)

Just in case I were to die, I would have my entire family pray to God for the assistance of Michael the Archangel to bring me to purgatory.

Edited by John

First I would let some friends of mine on the internet that I'm gone forever. Irl people will probably get the news anyway. I guess my friends at least deserve to know the truth.

Anyway, I would spend rest of my time with listening loud music. If I had a car, I would both drive and listen loud music. That would be awesome.

• Brohoof 1

I'd buy a scythe, a black robe with a hood, make the robe look tattered, get a small hourglass, then stroll into the middle of town, look for a random person and say 'Your time has come', show them the empty hourglass and then drop dead.

• Brohoof 1

<p>die my hair blue,  take a super car(henesey venom gt or pagani huyra to be more specific) go full speed as if it was the last day of my life (which it is ) while eating some chocolate puding and seting the speakers in the car highest volume on the main theme of Equestria girl (the mix sounds realy cool : D) then drive into the sunset on the beautiful shore of the Caribbeans (if all this can be done within an hour XD)  </p>
<br><p>fogot to mension i would have to parachute from a jumbo jet while in my car while streaming to YouTube   the awsome time im having then after the time has come the video get more views and likes than gangnam style (the video include fairwelss to the loved one) B)

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 
― William Purkey

Edited by supersonic rainboom

Only an hour? Hmm... Well... I suppose I would delete my browsing history (don't need anyone snooping in there when im gone), find someone to look after my bird when I go, give him a massive hug goodbye and then walk in the wilderness until the inevitable happens.

If I was going to live, I would first set a timer to know how long it's been. I would then grab my pocket knife and distance myself from my loved ones, so they didn't have to see what happened. I would leave a note behind that would be a will/final word/informational note all in one to be my last communication. I would lay down in an area away from people and contemplate my life until I had a few seconds left, then I would slit my throat, so I didn't have to go through the antagonizing death that was awaiting me at the end of the hour.

I'd finally finish installing those Wii-u updates that have been perpetually going since day one of it's release.

I'd Play Half-Life 3

I'd make a nuclear reactor in my bedroom

I am not quite sure, probably just write some letters to those who have been kind to me in life, before sitting and waiting patiently for death to come, like I was some kind of excited child waiting for Santa on Christmas day.

• Brohoof 1

I would just accept death, but before I do I could just write down the people that I care about in my life and the people on the forums too. Then, sing my last song before death starts to take me away. 

I'd probably watch Sleepless in Ponyville one last time. Then I'd tell my family that I love them. After that, I'd steal about thirty penguins from a zoo and attach them to a toboggan and see how fast I can go. After that, I'd walk inside of an elementary school and tell the children: "Hey, you wanna see something cool? Ok, watch this." I'd then put a finger gun up to my head and yell "Bang!" right before the hour is up.

I would probably let my family and friends know I love them, and then, knowing me, I would research ways to prevent my death. Usually, I believe there is a solution to something, no matter how difficult...and I'm going to find it.

if i would hear that i had one more hour on this world i would get in my dad's car.

then i would drive to the city groningen, buy the notorious XTC pills known as "gele ferrari" take 2 of those and party till i die.

literally

and i would leave a spoken message on my phone, like a goodbye note.

Edited by repsol rave

• 2 months later...

Drive up to Canada, get my sugar daddy really drunk and stoned, then make love for what little time I have left on this big old rock we call earth...

Now if I cant do that... well then I'm going to get drunk, stoned and watch MLP for the next hour...

I would climb to the tallest peak of my church, bible in my right hand, golden cross in my left. Look over the world that I would soon leave.  Tell everyone below me that I am not doing this without a good cause, then swan dive into the stone floor below me.

Edited by Fluttershysguy

I would say goodbye to my friends and family. (most would probably not care too much)

Then I would go out to the hills where people buried their dead in ancient times. (around Viking age)

And I would face it. I am not really afraid of death. 

(People are more likely to fear living bad the rest of their life)

Edited by a crazy pony

Well, I'd probably just lay back in bed and wait to accept my fate while *trying* to make peace with whatever powers that be.

Of course, I'd probably fail and end up in hell anyway.

I've accepted a long time ago that my life has no value and the possibility that I would no longer be a burden on my family would be something I could take comfort in.

Oh I know what I would do, if I was close to the city I would go get a BMW M6 and drive it until I die. Or which is more likely, go to the closest car dealership and get an Audi and drive it until I die. I will die doing what I was born to do.

All my life I have only wanted to do one thing and one thing only. Drive, I wouldn't waste my time I would drive the last 60 minutes I would have left.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

There's a big difference between what I want to do and what I would actually do.  I would want to go through a spiritual journey and accept death as well as convince those who are close to me to accept my death and not be sad when I'm gone.  What I would actually do is panic for a solid hour and continuously get distracted thinking about things that I should be doing.  After twenty or so minutes, I might try starting to write letters to people, but would have a terrible time doing so since my mind would still be in panic-mode and not thinking straight, not to mention my hands would be shaking due to nerves.

Man, I would suck at having an hour left to live.

• Brohoof 1

Dress in my favourite clothes...smart but casual.

Say goodbye to my parents

Go to a certain friend's house and beg for just one final kiss before I died.

Hopefully she'd accept :3

If she didn't, I'd go to my Grandma's, puton some nostalgic music which reminds me of my childhood, and simply sit out in the back graden, admiring the scenery.

First 22 minutes, watch Hurricane Fluttershy (First MLP episode I ever saw, and my personal favorite; I'd want it to be the last one I ever watch, too.)

Next, I'd probably text a few of my friends from school.

Then I'd eat some chips and listen to some Lynyrd Skynyrd until my time expired. Listening to them with my dad was about half of my childhood.

Wow, posting on this thread makes you feel strangely fine, huh?

• Brohoof 1

Well damn. That's actually something deeper than I thought it would hit me :c

I'd probably write a few page letter to my family, roughly 10-15 minutes on that.

Then I'd go and run over to one person I know and tell them exactly how I feel about them. And sock them in the face too. >:3

Roughly 30 minutes down, I would run back over to the other side of town and hug my actual friends goodbye.

K, 10 minutes left. I'll go inside and say goddbye to my online friends.

Which would suck because none of them are online at this time of night.

And it's a sunday night, so it'd be monday morning.

God, I hate mondays. 

*dies*

-Fix