Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to tell when you're bored

Gamer_Luna27

On 8/30/2013 at 12:54 PM, Gamer_Luna27 said:

This is my guide to how to tell that your bored.

Step one-you have nothing to do, nowhere to be.

Step two-you start surfing the internet.

Step three-you let curiosity get the better of you.

Step four-you watch all previous generations of my little pony.

Step five-you are now bored, tormented, scarred, freaked out, shocked, enraged, insane and twitching.

Anybody else got a guide to tell when they are bored?

Nah, you covered it well!

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2013 at 11:54 AM, Gamer_Luna27 said:

Step five-you are now bored, tormented, scarred, freaked out, shocked, enraged, insane and twitching.

Yeah I did go through a lot of mlp lol this pandemic which was good but then I got bored again. I've been tryin to do a little more art I guess but mostly just like eh

On 8/30/2013 at 5:54 AM, Gamer_Luna27 said:

This is my guide to how to tell that your bored.

Anybody else got a guide to tell when they are bored?

Wow, this is shockingly accurate. I must get bored a lot. When I'm bored it usually means I'm too listless to do anything requiring mental or physical energy. So I make lists or organize things on my computer or in my apartment. Sometimes it's nice to create the illusion of doing something worthwhile.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

When you find yourself randomly browsing Pipp Petals or Octavia images.

That would be looking for Della Duck and MLP images for possible banners and signatures in my case. :)

(edited)

It is difficult for me to get bored with so many problems entertaining my mind currently.
But I've seen people growing anxious when they start getting bored. Because their distractions are over, and they have to face reality. And there is nothing wrong with distractions, unless you are "distracting" 24/7. Then it is a problem.
So, the stress accumulates and they become nervous. Especially when I am around to stop them from running away again, and the pressure keeps building up, and then they start acting erratic. Even violent, but it doesn't matter because they are weak. Because they never had an authority figure to discipline them and make them into useful adults. They have no responsibility, strength, practical skill or use in life, other than the false perception of reality they have made up inside their minds to avoid facing their reality and responsibilities.

And there is no other way to make them recognize the real nature of reality. The survival one. Because they have willingly chosen to be a dead weight on my back. As they were for my grandfather. Another fault of his. Imagine fifty year old children. That is the sad truth.

But yeah. I would like to get bored once in a while. Because that often means you have nothing to do and have become idle. It would be better than to be constantly stressed out because of having to shoulder with their responsibilities.

Edited by They call me Loyalty