Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Define your perfect MLP Videogame

Rethajni

I'll start:

i want a Castlevania: SOTN style game, where Dashie would the protagonist, The King "X" has kidnapped her friends and the Elements of Harmony in his Castle and she is the only one who can finish him off

her attacks would be like Kirby's Suplex move in Kirby Superstar, there'll be a health bar, a Stamina bar (which indicate how long her flight and initial tackle lasts), a window for 1 use ítems and a window for element of Harmony (which equipped have special properties)

When you free your friends they can sell you useful ítems:

Twilight Sparkle - Spells for improve powers or open doors

Fluttershy - images for the Gallery feature

Pinkie Pie - Minigames (you must defeat her as Pinkamena, she will be a boss)

Rarity - Armours and clothes

Applejack - food/health ítems

Zecora - Potions

Vinyl Scratch - music tracks

the scenario would be like Castlevania games, the gargoles and statues will be ponified and the theme will be a Little happier, with puzzles

The enemies would be posessed ponies, dragons, manticore, evil looking animals  windigos and the common mythogy in the show

also, you must find the CMC several times and ask them for help to open special doors and some puzles

sometimes you only need 1 or the three of them, but defend them  until you reach the door/puzzle in case

I want you to describe your perfect videogame like this

-Name of the game

-protagonist

-antagonist

-health/battle system

-the story

-how do you want the levels or rooms

-Special features

OR if you want other gender of videogame it's okay (for example a tamagochi style to pet your favourite pony so you can feed her/him wash her play with her etc)

Edited by Balareth
  • Brohoof 1

Game would be called R.P.G. For role pony game it's an rpg where the protagonist is chrysalis and the antagonist is whichever of the mane six backround ponys or minor character you want takes place in pony vile where you move to various cities until you get to the crystal empire where you fight possessed cadence after defeating her you are made an alicorn and go to canterlot to fight chrysalis and her army of changelings

• Brohoof 1

Third person open world RPG. Lots of different pony classes, quests, professions, all that jazz. Tons of side quests and other stuff to do. Think Baldurs Gate 2 but with a more Legend of Zelda control scheme and camera angle, ponified.

Edited by TheMangoPony
  • Brohoof 1

Hasbro

CASH. IN. ON. THIS!

I think a side-scrolling RPG game where you pick one of the Mane Six Ponies each with there own powers, and then sell it on the XBL arcade for like 9 dollars would bring in so much revenue and bring in new Bronies.

I think they'll make a game one day playable on some sort-of console or handheld device. They'll have to market it to be directed at Bronies in order to make money though.

Name of the game - I dunno, but it would be an RPG

protagonist - The Mane 6+Spike and the CMC

antagonist - An existing one or a new one entirely(possibly Tirek?)

health/battle system - Based off of FF4

the story - I dunno

how do you want the levels or rooms - The Equestria Map in Final Fantasy Style

Special features - I dunno

Basically, I want Final Fantasy with ponies.

Though I'd also love an Ace Attorney with ponies

• Brohoof 1

Name: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic by TellTale games! TellTale makes awesome games. Their Sam and Max game is the funniest, cleverest game I've ever played.

Protagonist: Twilight

Antagonist: Discord

Health/battle system: You can't really die in a TellTale game, you only solve puzzles. Even the "battles" are puzzles. So there would be no health bar, but the puzzles are made up of inventory quests and dialogue trees.

Story: I'm not sure but it would be a mystery or a series of mysteries that Twilight has to figure out so the story is revealed as it goes along.

Levels and rooms: Just like every other TellTale game. 3D open world.

Special Features: Like other TellTale games it would be released in episodes.

If you haven't played a TellTale game, you should look them up. They did a great Back to the Future game.

• Brohoof 1

1. Protagonist

The pony you create is your protagonist. You can choose what pony race they are, how they look, their history, and such.

2. Antagonist

Depending on the story path you go by, there will be different antagonists. For example, if you allied with an antagonist/villan from the show, one or more of the Mane 6 could be your antagonist(s).

3. Health/battle system

Your pony can increase their health in different ways or start out with different amounts of health. But so that combat isn't too easy, you can't increase your health by too much.

In combat, it depends where you are to know how difficult is combat and how dangerous is the place. For example, if you're in Canterlot, it's quite safe. But if you're in the Everfree Forest, then it's dangerous and you should expect frequent and possibly difficult battles. But also so that the game isn't too easy, you can't overpower your character so that you can kill a bear with one strike of your hoof. Combat will, almost all the time, be a challenge.

You can as well spar with some ponies or learn new stuff about fighting.

4. The story

It's up to you how it starts and how it ends. Most of the things you do in the game will affect your story, a lot or little.

For example, if you start as a regular adult pony who decided to move to Ponyville, then you start out with seeing a cutscene of your character moving into Ponyville. Then what else you do will determine what your story is.

And as well, the story ends in whatever way you make it be. For example, if you work with the Flim and Flam brothers but failed to make much of a big impact in their business, then you will have a sad ending.

As well, I would want the game to be focused a lot on the story, and some stories may tug your heartstrings if it's sad enough.

5. Special features

I'll list some.

• You can build relationships with different characters. And how one pony thinks of you can affect how another pony thinks of you. For example, if a guard is scared of you, then some other ponies may be scared of you as well since you can scare a guard.
  • You can go anywhere in Equestria, move anywhere in Equestria, and such.
  • Fast travel is disabled
  • You can interact with different ponies in a lot of ways.

I didn't answer some of the stuff, as you can see. Anyway, you can kinda get what I mean. I would definitely play the heck out of this if it was real.

• Brohoof 1

To me, thematic coherence is very important - for instance, if someone were making a really awesome game with great gameplay, it wouldn't necessarily be better just by slapping the MLP brand on.

So many of the games we play are based around violence, and yet we've seen some really great alternatives (lawyering, doctoring, business/city-managing, using-random-items-with-eachother). I'd really like to see an MLP game that, much like the show, is not based around violence. An example I thought of is a clone of Mario Party, basically making itself out to be a party game fun for friends.

Actually, this was probably my biggest issue with Fighting is Magic; for all that's present in the mood and theme of the game, it seems so weird to have each of the characters fight each other to the death. That is, unless they're all cross-eyed and occupying gm_flatgrass.

My perfect MLP videogame would be a Paper Mario style RPG game. Preferably Paper Mario TTYD style. Twilight Sparkle would be the main character, obviously. The other five plus Spike would be your partners who can all do different things outside of combat just like Mario's allies.

You would travel across Equestria and other places in the world searching for The Elements of Harmony. Reason being that they have been stolen and given to countless villains to guard. You need to get them back so that you can rescue Celestia and save Equestria. You would fight villains like: Sombra, Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Discord,Trixie, and much more.

There would be plenty of sidequests, great music, and fun gameplay. Also, there would be a place similar to the Pit of 100 Trials where you have to battle through as many floors as you can and at the end, you fight a super secret boss. Which brings me to this. There should be some secret bosses to fight.

I think a game like this would be perfect. :)

Oh oh! Me!

Name of the Game: The Equestrian Quest. (RPG)

Protagonist: Twilight Sparkle

Antagonist: Some evil looking new character.

Health and Battle System: Similar to FFX not FFIV and nice intense battle music

The Story

The game starts off in canterlot where most of its structures is destroyed.The princesses Celestia and Luna is banished. And the mane six is being kept in ponyville. Twilight stuck in Canterlot. She is helpless. Until one day. A pony open up all prisoners and she was freed. Now it's her quest to find rescue ponies and save equestria from this long line of destruction.

Special Features in rooms and levels:

1. Full exploration. See full HD version of equestria itself

2. Travel. No more walking in the same places! Teleport!

3.Mini games. Like running from enemies, arcade and more!

Special features for the characters:

1. Customization. Make your pony look perfect

2. Weapons. Much stronger than hooves and horns!

Well I expect to be like FFX or FFXIII

Super Mario World style platformer, using the gameplay of Yoshi as a template but allowing you to choose between the mane 6 for each level and each of them having their own special ability (RD having power similar to the feather cape, Twi shooting magic bolts like fireflower, Pinkie jumping higher, etc.), possibly being able to change what pony you play as mid-level with the help of powerups. Enemies would of course be modeled after creatures and monsters they meet in the show, and there would be really epic boss fights versus the main villains.

For me I'd like an RPG pony game.

It would be an open world game like fallout, but in Equestria.

The protagonist of the game would be you of course. You create you own pony that, customising your race, coat colour, mane style and cutie mark to reflect yourself, or just making a goof up character but that is up to you.

The antagonist of this game would be every villain from MLP. They have all banded together to over throw Celestia and take over Equestria. However, nightmare moon would be an exception. She would serve as a tutorial boss.

The combat system would be similar to fallout. You are able to switch between first and third person view when in combat. Skills, abilities and talents would be there as well, and you'll need to upgrade them to be stronger

(I had to do something similar for my Interactive Game Design Class, except not with ponies, so this should be simple for me.)

Name of the game - The Everlasting Light

-protagonist - You have several different ponies to choose from, sort of like a Sonic Adventure set-up. Choices include: Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Doctor Whooves, Colgate, Carrot Top, Lyra, BonBon, Derpy, Berry Punch, and Roseluck.

-antagonist - Similar to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, your antagonist is what character you want that you didn't pick. So, if you pick Twilight, then you can't have her as an antagonist, but you can pick anyone else from the list. 

-enemy- The revived evil one known as Cybrex. 

-health/battle system - The battle system is the real-time event type. Your health differs from each pony and you can find certain health potions scattered around the World's map.

-the story - An evil threat has been revived and you have to befriend the 15 ponies and combine your powers together to defeat the evil one. 

-how do you want the levels or rooms - Each level differs from the last, but some notable examples include: a city area, a forest area, desert area, cave area, mountain area, abandoned locations, etc...

-Special features - Certain characteristics about each pony will be leveled up throughout the game. These characteristics include: Speed, Intelligence, Power, Magic (if they're a unicorn or alicorn), Defense, and so on.

I have recently got into RPG games and I have always loved action-adventure or just adventure, so this would be perfect for me.

Name- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Video Game

Protagonists- Twilight Sparkle and Spike initially, but eventually you will find and be able to play as Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash, as well as be able to play as the Cutie Mark Crusaders seperately

Antagonist- a mysterious evil creature, let's not give it a name right away. Smaller enemies would be parasprites, manticores, and perhaps animals, griffons, and ponies corrupted by the creature that you would have to uncorrupt. Would also have bosses like recorrupted Discord and Luna(who would be Nightmare Moon then), dragons, Ursa Majors, and Hydras.

Genre- either action platformer or action RPG or perhaps some sort of hybrid, either 2D or 3D is fine for both, co-op play supported

Health/Battle System- health bar that can be upgraded/leveled up, attack enemies with normal attacks like kicks along with special abilities from each character(ie Twilight's magic laser, Applejack's lasso, Pinkie Pie's Party Cannon)

Story- a mysterious evil creature appears in Equestria and kidnaps Twilight and her friends, Spike eventually finds Twilight and the two start off on a quest to save their friends and Equestria.

Levels/Rooms- there would be central hubs like Ponyville, Canterlot, and the Crystal Empire which would serve as open worlds where you can gather quests from npcs within them, and they would branch off into areas you would have to explore for story/side quest purposes like the Everfree Forest.

Special Features- special abilities for each character, 1-4 player co-op(otherwise the characters can just be switched between each other), rhythym minigames revolving around original songs, generally nonlinear gameplay, tons of unlockables like different character skins, music tracks, and much much more

• Brohoof 1

I want that tipical MMORPG

-Name of the game: My little Pony online - Grand Voyage

-protagonist: Your selfmade character. Character creation should be like the pony creator, but in 3D.

-antagonist: Well... the monsters of the ever free forest for example

-health/battle system: Like Guildwars 2. Skills, but active movemtn system, like doing barrel rolls for pegasi or stuff :D

-the story: As the title says it should be a really long travel for your pony, to see aaaaaaaaaall of equestria, meet interesting people and help them do a lot of stuff around. There shouldnt be normal killing stuff quests... but more riddles and stuff :)

you could also use the system of guildwars 2 for that with all the instanced character stories and stuff

-how do you want the levels or rooms: Well like equestria. Except it should be possible to build "guild" villages. But that should be very expensive and stuff... the perfet thing would be to have it like the sims for building the houses there... :)

-Special features: Love and Tolerance online :P

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...

©©©© don't steal. My perfect video game would be a fighting game, like Street Fighter II or Mortal Kombat, but... With ponies! spla_creepo.png

I am great at coming up with unique video games! :ButtercupLaugh:

On 9/19/2020 at 7:56 AM, Splashee® said:

©©©© don't steal. My perfect video game would be a fighting game, like Street Fighter II or Mortal Kombat, but... With ponies! spla_creepo.png

Good old Fighting is Magic>_>

My dream games are pony Sims with all mechanics from the original, and Fallout Equestria with big, interesting and filled world like in big fallout games:yay:

I would just like a well constructed sandbox with integrated chat system and lots of things to explore around and interact with.You can have a house and decorate it either with things you find or by getting points from just being around every day or buying them (with reasonable prices). Invite your friends over and stream music or videos, hang out and have a good time. 

Special abilities with each race: unicorns can magic, pegasus can fly, control weather and walk on clouds, earths can strength. You can use it to mess around with your friends or the environment. Everyone can get a pet.

Edited by Ittoni