Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you take your Coffee or Tea?

Wonderbolt_Spitfire

I like my coffee extra light and extra sweet.  I limit myself to one 20-ounce travel mug a night when I'm working, unless I'm really tired, in which case I will get another one to get me back home.

At home I usually drink chai tea with cream and one sugar.

I just make my tea or coffee at home, coffee during the winter and tea any other time haha.

I like stronger coffee but with lots of sugar and different liquid creamers to add cool flavors.

With tea I like fruity ones with honey and almond milk yumm :)

• Brohoof 1

Unlike the rest of my family, I'm not a tea drinker. As for coffee, well, I can only take it as flavoring in certain situations. Other than that, I can't drink coffee. It taste like hot mudwater to me no matter how much milk I add, and the sweetness of sugar only compounds the problem.

However, I will drink coffee in the form of either a frappe you get from a fast food restraunt, a cold mocha frappichino that certain places will sell to you in a to-go bottle, or chocolate milk with two teaspoons of instant coffee in it.

In case you're wondering, yes, that last thing I said is possible to do without any sort of heating. You just need to be really good at stirring.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun
  • Brohoof 1

I love my coffee when it's home brewed.

Then I add milk, and maybe a cookie on the side~   

There you go, that's considered my perfect cup of coffee.

As for tea, well.. all tea is fine in my taste.

Edited by Generosity

I'm not much of a Tea drinker, really. But it's usually sweet. ^^"

Now coffee, I love coffee. ^^

Sugar and cream, same as the rest. ^^

Although I know some take it black, and I've tried it before, but I just don't like it. ^^"

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Either I'm blind or I've never posted in this thread before. How I could have failed to drop a post before now, I have no idea.

Coffee is best when dark and strong enough to wither a tree. My taste in coffee is on the extreme side. I realize this and respect other people's preferences, but I honestly can not stand light roasts. To me it's like drinking slightly polluted water. Disgusting. Most medium roasts are acceptable though, but I'll reach for the darkest of dark roasts at every opportunity.

To make matters more interesting, I take my coffee black with no sweetener. Just plain, straight coffee. Nothing in the world is more soothing. Only Irish creams of the hard (alcoholic) variety make their way to my coffee, so Baileys, St. Brendan's, and the like.

Coffee is my favorite beverage

:wub:

(edited)

I don't. I don't like coffee and I'm not a super big fan of tea either :P However I'd rather drink tea than coffee. Oh and for tea, I'm not sure if there's a certain kind of tea that I like, I rarely drink it.

Edited by Jokuc

(edited)

We have a Mr. Coffee machine at home, and we mostly get Maxwell House original roast.  I try to make it as strong as I can without killing myself lol, and I usually just shovel in several teaspoons of sugar.  Gotta drink it as soon as possible.  I don't drink much coffee during the hotter months, but I'll sometimes prepare a cup the night before, cover it in foil, and stick it in the fridge for the day after.  On coffee-drinking days, I generally do not exceed one cup.

I get these Luzianne green iced tea family bags, and I'm always having to brew that stuff.  I go through it quickly as there's little else that I care to drink (don't even drink soda).  For hot tea, I love Earl Grey; though I don't often have any of it in stock.  Sometimes Grey will get a splash o' milk.

Edited by PegaMister

(edited)

I like any coffee, and I like any tea. So for me it's anything goes! It actually depends on the mood. I tried almost any type of coffee, mild, columbian, extra-caffinated, donut shop such as Dunkin Donuts, and many more. Same goes with tea. I am such a fanatic of tea, I drink it pretty much every day. 

I prefer to brew my own coffee, so I have my own coffee machine, my own creamer, and my own stevia extract (regular sugar really gives me the jitters). But I really like 7-Eleven's coffee a lot better than my own. lol

Edited by Starflower

My coffee: if hot I like it black, if cold I like it ice cold with vanilla cream and sugar

My tea: I like my hot teas just plain, I only like green tea ice cold

(edited)

i love coffee but i dont it often. ill drink any kind from anywhere as long as it has cream and like 3 spoons of sugar

Edited by Steve

I've answered a question like this before, but what's the harm in answering it again?

Anyway, just like the Beastie Boys said, I like my sugar with coffee and cream!

As for tea, I like it piping hot with at least ten sweetner packs.

I like both my Coffee and Tea Cups empty, I am neither a tea nor coffee person.

• 10 months later...

I don't drink coffee, but I do drink tea on occasion. I prefer my tea homemade over those teas you get at restaurants. I feel they put too much sugar/sweetners in the drink which ruins the flavor; plus too much sugar is unhealthy for you!

Edited by Sommar