Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Y U NO LOVE APPLEJACK!?

MrJK

It seems to me that everyone likes applejack, but applejack is nobody's favorite pony. My favorite pony is Vinyl, (As displayed below this text, and to the left.) but in the Mane six, i would say applejack is my favorite. She is strongest of the 6. She is loyal. She works hard. She nice. Always willing to help. How come nobody loves her! (the most.)

• Brohoof 10

Everypony loves applejack. But for me Fluttershy is #my list goes as

Fluttershy-Derpy

Rainbow dash-applejack-pinkie pie

Twilight-rarity.

The only positions that mean a different level of how much i love them. If 2+ are in the same level (levels: one-another-another) then i love them equally. Applejack used to be my favorite but Fluttershy passed everypony way too far ahead as time went on.

Edited by ScarletDagger

Everypony loves applejack. But for me Fluttershy is #my list goes as

Fluttershy-Derpy

Rainbow dash-applejack-pinkie pie

Twilight-rarity.

The only positions that mean a different level of how much i love them. If 2+ are in the same level (levels: one-another-another) then i love them equally. Applejack used to be my favorite but Fluttershy passed everypony way too far ahead as time went on.

If you read Pattycakes you will change your mind. It is pure mind-rape.

Actually, Applejack happens to be my favorite. I like her the most because her accent makes every one of her lines funny. At least, I find her the funniest. Pinkie Pie is either equal or a close second.

Excuse me, am I supposed to have a serious affection towards her? I must apologize.

Excuse me, but don't be a sarcastic dick.

You can be sarcastic, but no one on these forums likes jerks.

Edited by Kunoichi Derpina
  • Brohoof 3

When I first watched MLP FiM, Applejack was my number one favorite. For most of episode 3 - The Ticket Master - she remained at the top of my favorite list. She was the only one with a decent reason to that ticket, AND she was the first to willingly give it up. But then after Twilight declares that if her friends can't go she won't either, Spike begins to get somewhat chocked up. AJ immediately turns on him. She doesn't ask, "Are you okay?" Instead she says in a very unkind voice, "Well wallop my withers Spike. Isn't that just like a boy. Can't handle the least bit of sentiment." She says this as she approaches him, glaring, while he holds his stomach somewhat hunched over. This immediately smacked her off my top favorite list. I do still technically like her, and I certainly like her better than Rarity and Rainbow Dash, but she just jumps in to be mean too quickly often making cruel generalizations on stereotypes. In the parasprite episode, she also said something mean to Pinkie Pie when Pinkie Pie was trying to make them listen. "Come on, girls, there's no reasoning with that one. She's a few apples short of a bushel." She says that right in front of Pinkie Pie! Let's not listen to what Pinkie Pie has to say, everyone. She's not smart enough.

Applejack does redeem herself a little bit in some episodes, but then she also gets taken down some more pegs too. That is why Applejack did not stay my number 1 favorite, and will not be my number one favorite again.

Also, all my friends say that I am easily the element of honesty - hooves down. I do have an issue with some people thinking I can be "brutally honest" though I am most certainly not mean on purpose. They say I'm a tie between honesty and kindness, but that I'm always honest even if it means I won't be perceived as kind. I can't control whether the truth offends or not. But while Applejack says what she thinks, she also adds in unnecessary mean things. Isn't that just like a boy. EXCUSE ME?! I won't quote everything I don't like about her from all episodes...

Edited by Iris Melody

AppleJack is my favorite! She became my favorite when she said the line, "Is everypony ok?" I keep trying to find what episode it was, but I know it was early in season one. I just loved how very adorably she said the line. :P She is easy to overlook because everypony else is more flashy, but I think her humility is part of what makes her Best Pony! ;)

Excuse me, am I supposed to have a serious affection towards her? I must apologize.

Woah!

Posted Image

But, seriously-- That attitude is very unappealing. :huh:

• Brohoof 3

AJ has always been one of my favorites. She is even moving up on my favorites list. I've been like Rainbow Dash and Twilight more, but she may beat Rainbow soon, but Twilight will always be my favorite.

Edited by TwilightRubix

While she isn't my #1 favorite (That spot belongs to Twilight Sparkle), she's pretty high up there.

She manages to be western-y without going over the top. Her voice is done well, and she's got a lot of personality for a cartoon character. Yee-haw indeed.

because she is boring...

Rainbow dash can fly

Fluttershy can fly

Pinkie pie can brake 4th wall

rarity is rarity <3

twilight is best magic horse etc etc.

I mean...she isn't boring, but some people think she is, and that could be why.

If you read Pattycakes you will change your mind. It is pure mind-rape.

Any mlp fim that is made by fans will not change my mind about characters. Ive seen cupcakes but i still adore pinkie pie. (P.S. im very sorry i mentioned the "forbidden clip")