Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Are You Going To Celebrate Season 4?

Denim&Venöm

Anypony here going to be doing something special for the S4 premiere? Throwing any parties, Ordering any fancy food, Crackling open the wine, joining the chat rooms, going on a pony merch shopping spree, etc? Could even be as simple as having some friends over and sharing some pizza during the premiere. 

Unfortunately I wont get to watch it live since my shift starts the same time as the episode, but once I get back, a few friends and I will be having a viewing party, breaking out some sparkling grape juice (the fancy stuff), and drink it out of some MLP party cups. 

What will you all be doing?

I'm joining 130 other Bronies for a Season 4 premiere party down at the pub. I'm really looking forward to it. Because it'll be 3PM in the UK when the episode airs, we don't need to get up real early for it either. We've got a great line-up of fun Brony stuff to go with it, like pony karaoke, live performances, pony-themed pub quizzes, all that jazz. We're also going to give the Manchester meet-up a Skype call (we're in London) and shout greetings at each other.

Should be a great Saturday... in fact, it's only tomorrow! If any Brony here lives around London and doesn't know about it, make sure you sign up for it here, as spaces are quickly depleting.

http://ukofequestria.co.uk/events/season-4-premiere-london-pub-meet.3/

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

I'm joining 130 other Bronies for a Season 4 premiere party down at the pub. I'm really looking forward to it. Because it'll be 3PM in the UK when the episode airs, we don't need to get up real early for it either. We've got a great line-up of fun Brony stuff to go with it, like pony karaoke, live music performances, pony-themed pub quizzes, all that jazz. We're also going to give the Manchester meet-up a Skype call (we're in London) and shout greetings at each other.

Should be a great Saturday... in fact, it's only tomorrow! If any Brony here lives around London and doesn't know about it, make sure you sign up for it here, as spaces are quickly depleting.

http://ukofequestria.co.uk/events/season-4-premiere-london-pub-meet.3/

...One Hundred and Thirty!?? That's awesome! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

As for me, I work retail, and will be working non-stop till Thanksgiving. So I composed a song and posted it to help celebrate the beginning of Season 4! I guess that counts? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvXM96ZSNdY

We used to have small meet ups with friends, but life is getting too busy! I guess I'll be a bit behind! 

I will just celebrate it by watching it at home, I'll buy some snacks and candy. Just that the season 4 is premiering is enough celebration for me and of course eating Pringles, I'll watch it on livestreams and then later on youtube or dailymotion.

Shiittttt..... We gonna be rockin' the trailerpark! Lighting mild explosives, ordering seven kegs, rollin' doobies, breaking shit, making nachos, playing that bean bag game, breaking out the big grill to cook some burgers n' dawgs (fueled by propane of course), setting fire to the abandoned utility trailer three lots down, and partying on like it's the Daytona 500!

Jake and Bill already ordered the kegs and are awaiting the consumption of 108 gallons of pure alcoholic beverage. Seriously, we are gonna be tippin' shit over all up in here. Maybe even take the ol' pontoon boat out on the lake for one last party run before the night is over. We'll see if we can get about 50 guys on the boat without capsizing. Last year, we sunk Jake's Grandpa's fishing boat...

If it's anything like last year's event, we hope to get so wasted and mentally disabled that we actually end up losing two guys. Seriously, we still have no idea what happened at last year's event. The pictures were found, but very difficult to explain.

Every year we have been rockin' the trailerpark and this year is gonna be bigger and better than ever. If you see anything on your local news channel about a trailerpark set aflame by a bunch of power hungry and explosive friendly rednecks, that was us.

• Brohoof 2

Unfortunately I'm not celebrating. I'm going to my grandparents for the weekend and I don't mind holding off till Monday, as i already have to for "The Day of the Doctor" and "An Adventure in Space and Time". But then again, anything could happen.

As with the pony above me, nothing at all special. I'm just watching the premiere on TV. I can still watch Day of the Doctor and maybe go to a heroclix tournament that night... THERE WILL BE OTHERS THERE :D

Or at least that's how I hope Itll work...

Edited by EquestriasCourier

I'm going to watch it.

Just kidding. I'm going to do what every other brony seems to do. Watch it, then come on here and start a bullsh*t thread and spark up some pointless controversy.

Just kidding again...

...Or am I?

I am, don't worry.

KUbAnTY.png

• Brohoof 2

I'll probably watch season 4 waaaay after it's released in America (unless there's a torrent out there that early). 

So no festivities for poor Hoop Hoof sad.png

I'm going to watch it.

Just kidding. I'm going to do what every other brony seems to do. Watch it, then come on here and start a bullsh*t thread and spark up some pointless controversy.

Just kidding again...

...Or am I?

I am, don't worry.

KUbAnTY.png

Don't lie, you probably will. wink.png

I'm in the middle of an anime marathon with my friend. It resumes today at 4pm and runs until we finish xD

We have another 100 episodes to go, so it's kind of unclear when I'll watch the season 4 premiere. He might opt for a break, but we''ll see.

We're also heading to the mall Saturday morning, so I'll stock up on snacks and sweets for the occasion :) 

As for the forum forms of fun, I'll switch out my signature sig to something with Princess Twilight; update my profile and other OC profiles; and experience the discussion threads in full swing.

I'll be waking up bright and early to catch one of the livestreams (I should probably check the air time for the episode...) and then probably come here to throw up my comments on the episode.  Then in the afternoon I was going to go to a premiere party with a meetup group here in Boston which should be fun.  Terrifying because of my social awkwardness and the fact that I'll know no one there (except for one or two people that I met once), but fun nonetheless.

Been marathoning a few episodes since I haven't watched the show a lot lately, tonight I'll probably watch 5 more or so and Equestria Girls. Then tomorrow morning I'm planning on getting up an hour or so before the premiere then watching it on TV, so nothing too special. ^_^

• Brohoof 1