Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

As a brony and a person. What do you think people see in you upon first sight?

Techite Sparkle

People will know I like cartoons that's all, I think most people think I'm a bit weird upon first sight but when it comes to brony stuff I guess it doesn't really help but I'm rather open about my love for cartoons so I think it wouldn't be much of a surprise. Cartoons for life.

I guess in a complete stranger stand point, I always do my best to smile and say please, or thank you, or excuse me, all the proper bases of manners. I believe in smiling when you meet new people, that way wrong impressions or "no hard" feelings are addressed. There are times that I smile and say "Good morning" to someone I never met, and they weren't smiling before, but they somehow manage to smile back and say "good morning to you" too. Sometimes I'm completely ignored and I don't take offense, that person probably is preoccupied or in a rough mood. I don't try to assume what people think of me though.

Surprisingly, I haven't gotten any reactions. Maybe people just haven't noticed. I'm a 14 year old girl though, so people probably don't think its too strange. I'm always a bit paranoid of what they think though. Even my family barely reacted.

As a person my family sees me as a faggot. As a brony my family sees me as a faggot. As a person my friends see me as a faggot. As a brony my friends see me as a, drumroll please. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa faggoooootttttttttt!!!!!

FYI I am not a faggot. Because a faggot is a cigar.

I only have one pony shirt and of coarse when i wear it people ask and complement my shirt when i wear it but just on the regular i look pretty casual. Its wintertime so i am  rocking a beard witch apparently qualifies me to be Amish and on duck dynasty(i love that show).

My family gives me little crap, due to my younger brothers also being bronies. They're 9 and 7, where as I'm 16. (Of course I'm the only one they somewhat make fun of). Overall my family's cool with it, even bought me pony merch. Friendwise, typically they don't really care, pretty weird as it is. Heck I've even turned 3 of my closest friends into bronies. Strangers give me odd stares if I'm caught talking about the show or doodling ponies on my school work. For my 16th birthday I went to build a bear and made a Rainbow Dash(wanted Pinkie Pie but they didn't have her >_>) and this 30 year old woman gave me the dirtiest look, as if I was some sort of disgusting mistake standing in the store. .-.

• Brohoof 1

People usually just think I'm really quiet and don't show much emotion; which is true. As for the Brony stuff, some people will ask me about it, or comment that they watch the show too, but for the most part, people leave me alone. 

Well I think people just think as me as a random person who just happens to pass by. If I'm wearing a brony shirt? Well never really tried that, but I think I would get quite a few weird looks  :lol: