Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

who would sombre be in EG?

FNGRpony

okay i've seen super intended discord on deviant art.

done fairly well no doubt.

And i'm guess changelings would be a bunch of goth kids.

what the hell would sombre be in the human world?

I mean i got nothing?

Hmm, maybe a bus driver or a custodian? That's all I can really think of right now. I can't really picture a humanization of King Sombra in Equestria Girls. I may think of something later.

LOL oh my God I could hug you.  i was gonna say something snide like drug dealer, but yeah that was way funnier.

Maybe he could be like jug head from archie cause he wears a crown.

The Spanish teacher!

I'm sorry I had to make the joke...

keep em coming ^^.  I'm picturing him with a huge mustache now.

• Brohoof 1

Hrmmmm... excellent question. I've already pictured Discord as the weird custodian, and I agree with Chrysalis & changelings as as some kind of goth brigade. Or punks. Or emos. It depends, I can see any of those even though they're different.

But Sombra... he's nominally the same age bracket as Celestia & Luna, so we're looking at teachers...

Ah! He's the sadistic PhysEd teacher & coach of the football team. Who gets fired because he's caught doping the players in Equestria Girls 3.

• Brohoof 3

Hrmmmm... excellent question. I've already pictured Discord as the weird custodian, and I agree with Chrysalis & changelings as as some kind of goth brigade. Or punks. Or emos. It depends, I can see any of those even though they're different.

But Sombra... he's nominally the same age bracket as Celestia & Luna, so we're looking at teachers...

Ah! He's the sadistic PhysEd teacher & coach of the football team. Who gets fired because he's caught doping the players in Equestria Girls 3.

i'm handing out way to many bro hoofs in this thread.

that would fix sombre and e.g.

Senator Sombra, who supports SOPA and wants to close down Canterlot High because they let their students use YouTube and s*** like that, and Councilwoman Moon, Superintendent Discord, and CEO Chrysalis (Changeling Corp.) are the antiheroic/pragmatic political figures standing in his way.

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm, maybe a bus driver or a custodian? That's all I can really think of right now. I can't really picture a humanization of King Sombra in Equestria Girls. I may think of something later.

the instant you said bus driver I imagined a Sombra version of that Bus Driver from Rosario+Vampire. 

• Brohoof 1

Sombra is so evil and powerful that it's hard for me to think of a good human world match for him. He is so beyond the power of a common bully that I can only picture him as a powerful and corrupt CEO of a company, but that doesn't really fit into the high school setting. Maybe he is president of the student council and he is hiding secret magic powers, biding his time to unleash his wrath. But that's not right either because secrecy doesn't really fit his character. Sombra is more direct. Hmmmmmm...I'll have to think about this one.

@Princess Lona- So direct, in fact, that he'll actually let you punch yourself out trying to repel him (That way, you'll be too busy to stop his traps from hurting your friends, and he'll be fresh anyway when he finally arrives!)!

Well, Sombra kinda blew up.

So Sombra in human form would be this.

1552-0909-1200-0748.jpg

Or, maybe when his body decomposes, he becomes this.

pTRU1-12118488dt.jpg

(no more gak jokes from me, i promise)

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1