Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sholem Itzhak

With a title like "hot horse" I though this would be thread devoted to sexy pony pictures. Not directly clop, but pictures that may or may not contain copious amounts of bedroom eyes, wet manes and/or ponies in bikinis.

Don't judge me... 

Doesn't someone here have a Taco Pony, avatar.

Totally skipping anything NSFW i'd say that bit where Twilight becomes Rapidash comes to mind XD

Hot Taco Pony?  I think this fits the bill:

It's like it should be NSFW, but the image itself is not graphic whatsoever.

download_zps4c3cbcdb.jpg

All right so I'm pretty sure OP is talking about the Slovenian fast food restaurant, but until we get that confirmed, let's spice up this thread with a few pictures of hot horses.

post-7348-0-14005700-1386732858_thumb.png

post-7348-0-27930800-1386732876_thumb.png

post-7348-0-72058400-1386732899_thumb.png

post-7348-0-99448000-1386733129_thumb.png

post-7348-0-88932200-1386733148_thumb.png

post-7348-0-81675300-1386733166_thumb.png

Dem sexy horseys

Doesn't someone here have a Taco Pony, avatar.

Totally skipping anything NSFW i'd say that bit where Twilight becomes Rapidash comes to mind XD

Totally stumbled in here by chance, and noticed your comment. LOL!

To be fair, she's not actually a taco (but thinks she is.) Its an costume :D Maybe i'll draw a hotdog-horse someday ;P

On topic: Hearing the word "Hot Horse" i thought you were talking about those Hot Topic "Hot Minute" MLP promos, or something. I know why too, part of your post had the words topic and "hot" next to each other. So of course i saw that and my mind reversed it.

Second thing that came to mind was indeed a hotdog-pony

Edited by crazitaco

After reading a certain post about the latest episode; I decided to try an experiment with everybody (and “every-pony”):

First, write the first thing that came to mind when you read the title of this topic “Hot Horse”. You may also post a picture.

Second, read everyone else’s first reactions and feel free to reply to them. Some if not many of you might know the equestrian meaning of “Hot Horse” at first glance, while others might not.

It reminds me of my conversations with one certain user (whos name I won't mention, sorry :P ) who is getting closer and closer to calling Rarity "hot" because of pictures I send him. Even if we talk about pony here. I have no idea, why. 

• 4 years later...