Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Justin Bieber calls young fan a beached whale.

Sunlight

That's going a bit far, eh? I mean sure I don't like the guy, in fact he really does seem like an ass, but I still would never in a million years wish something to happen to him! He's just one of the many celebs that let all the money fame and what not go to his head, he was once an innocent little kid with big dreams just like all the rest of us were, now he got what he wants, and he is abusing it!

Good point, but I think most of the time when people say they want him dead it's just a joke. :P I wouldn't really want him dead myself, because of the impact it would have on all his fans. However delusional those fans are. d:

• Brohoof 1

At first, I just disliked Bieber's music.
Eventually, I've started to dislike him more and more for his childish/selfish and mean behavior towards people randomly.
TL;DR He is just spoiled brat.

• Brohoof 2

My thoughts...Honestly, "Who cares?"

People call other people fat all the time. The internet and everybody needs to quit giving this talentless scum the attention.

And frankly, if nothing else, maybe the fan in question will develop some sense of taste after the incident.

Edited by Flipturn

Good point, but I think most of the time when people say they want him dead it's just a joke. :P

Interesting thing to note, that's the same words they use here.

Do so few people here understand the lesson in One Bad Apple? It does not matter if you think someone "deserves it", if you are judging someone, calling him names and badmouthing him, you are a bully.

If Justin went and told that girl that she should just go die, most people here would rise up in disgust over how horrible he is. You think that it is "justified" to call what you view as a douchebag a douchbag? He is the exact same. He thinks it is justified to call what he views as a fat girl a fat girl. If you have a problem with that, then please look at yourself and make sure you aren't acting just like him.

• Brohoof 2

My thoughts? When i first heard of him on youtube, i thought he was okay. Just some modest little guy who simply likes singing and playing guitars, i can respect that. I didn't like his music but could respect the fact that he's a musician.

Then he became famous and became a product, a brand name. He became increasingly annoying to hear about, constantly all the time. Then his attitude began to change.

Now he's grown up to become a full blown douchebag. I liked him better when he was just a little girl's toy. This isn't even his final form, guys. He'll only get worse over time.

So yeah i used to respect him a little, but then he started acting like a prick. The worst thing about his behavior is that he blames everyone but himself and continues to try justify being an asshole. Yeah, he became famous at a critical point of adolescence, but you know what? That's not an excuse.

As they say in the iron giant...."You are who you choose to be."

Edited by crazitaco

I've never liked Beiber. He's always been an idiot who can't even sing and has no respect for others.

To see this article is no surprise to me! He's been a douche to his fans before, he's been rude to others. Apparently, he told a police officer that laws didn't apply to him, and refused to take the punishment for speeding. Should have punched him square in the face.

I am not really suprised. He works hard on his image of douche and bully, because it gives him attention. As much as I find this behaviour disgusting and would honestly punch him in the face numerous times without slightest hesitation (and I am VERY peaceful guy) this is what he want stop doing. You see, every action like that brings him attention. People want to see who is he, check for example his YouTube videos and... BAM! He earns money that way. Same with him calling himself "Kurt Cobain's succesor" (or smth like that) or playing a serenade for his grandmother while being naked. It's called attention fishing and it's best to be ignored. And that girl... I feel sorry about her, I really hope she wasn't hurt by that little brat and I truly wish Just-in Beaver that one of his fans will finally kick him in groin for trying to be "badass". Not to mention it would be hilarious to watch that little guy finally getting what is he asking for. 

I don't wish anything bad to happen to anyone, including bullies because at the end of the day they are people too. That doesn't mean I feel sympathetic for this noob. He's a jerk and I hope karma comes to bite him in the rear! Which I'm sure it has from this little ad of his latest stunts pfft.

Gives me all the more reason to hate the kid.

I mean, He thinks he's tough. Come on.

He thinks because he is a celebrity he is practically invincible and can do anything.

He deserves a right punch in the nose, he does.

At some point - probably not long from now - Justin Bieber will hit rock bottom with being a jerk to someone (or a group of people). Then, he'll sit down with a famous interviewer and have the "come to Jesus" interview where he'll apologize for all of the douchy things he's done. He'll say that he's a changed human being, that he hates the old Justin, and that he'll never be like that again.

The people who would've liked to have heard this earlier won't care, because they will have moved on already. And his current fans will hate the interview because they like him as an a**hole. Karma will eventually win this battle.

WOAH! That's not nice to make fun of fat people.

You know what's even worse than what he said? Yo Mama jokes about fat people although they are a bit funny. Here's an example of those kinds of jokes using Cardcaptor Sakura.

However, I did find it nice that he helped out people in the Philippines! 

Edited by NagisaBebeDemon

Wow.. I didn't know JB had turned into a.. "hardcore bad boy."

Now, sarcasm aside. The guy should be impeached.

Edited by Guest

Seems like a half-baked publicity stunt to ditch the "good little altar boy" image of his early career and instead replace it with the coveted "douchebag with a [supposed] heart of gold" image. He treats women like dirt...but ooh, look, he plays sports in the name of natural disaster victims! He may lack any semblance of common decency, but he's not a bad guy at his core! The bloodsucking media just doesn't UNDERSTAND, man.

...Spare us that misguided pipe dream, Bieber. The how-could-you-possibly-be-a-more-appalling-human-being approach may have worked for Kanye West, but it didn't work for Kevin Federline, it didn't work for Chris Brown, and it sure as hell ain't gonna work for you. Please do yourself (and the rest of the world) a favor and quit while you're ahead. Or while you've still got a head, for that matter - I'm sure the father of this poor girl would like to part that smug extremity from your body with extreme prejudice. I know I would.

Edited by Lord Thrashicane
  • Brohoof 1