Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Sons and daughters of Equestria, of Sweet Apple Acres. My friends.

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come, when the courage of Applejack fans fail, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of Friendship

But it is not this day.

An hour of timber wolves and shattered hooves when the age of Applejack fans comes crashing down!

But it is not this day!

This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you, stand, fans of Applejack!

post-26748-0-06764100-1404675856_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

@@Banul,

Loki votes for Pinkie Pie

Because she says 'Okie Dokie Loki'

On that matter, since Dean Winchester likes people who say Okie Dokie, I suppose he'd vote for Pinkie Pie too.

So, yeah! Vote for Pinkie Pie? Maybe?

• Brohoof 4

What's this? That's right. I did it for March Madness and I'll do it bigger and better today.

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!

Begin at Page 1 and let the fun begin.

Page 1

Here we are. It's alternately a bright sunny day, a thunderstorm, or the vacuum of space, depending on where you live. That's not important. What's important? Well, it's the quarter finals for the MLP Forums World Cup, and you're feeling so pumped for this match. Mane 6 character vs Mane 6 character. Surely, you have something to say about this subject. 

> Are you for rizzle? One of those two is a background pony! Go to page 3

> I don't think the stupid comic relief one should count as a character. Go to page 4

> Oh, I am SO pumped! Go to page 2

> Actually, I'm not pumped at all, I accidentally clicked on this thread when I was looking for the Forum Lounge section and really wanted to post gifs of that turtle rave I went to. Go to page 7

Page 2

THATS RIGHT YOU ARE. Oh you are super pumped. Whatchu gonna do now?

> I'm gonna spoiler tag my huge image of my choice character. Yeah! Go to Page 6

> I'm not spoiler tagging my images who do ya think I am Go to Page 5

Page 3

ur a meanie

Page 4

ur a meanie pants go hang out with the guy from Page 3

Page 5: 

You are not the type to insult another's favorite pony, and for that, we are all grateful.

However,

first_contact_by_beavernator-d7l9f7g.png

we are less grateful for long load times.

> I will atone. Go to Page 2

> I CAN DO WHAT I WANT Go to your room

Page 6: 

Your actions may seem inconsequential, but they shall be appreciated by those with slow internet connections or low amounts of patience.

But there is one challenge still ahead, and this one is undoubtedly the most difficult. I wish I could tell you how it goes, but the choice is yours and yours alone to make. Good luck, as this will determine your final fate.

> Vote Applejack Go to Page 9

> Vote Pinkie Go to Page 8

> I don't want to exclude anyone Go to Page 7

Page 7:

This is the MLP Forums World Cup. You vote for which character you like more when the poll thingy comes up and hope that they have more clicks on their name than the other character. In the thread, people post thingys to make other people want to vote on their thingy. This is a tournament on an internet forum about fictional characters, and you will not hurt anybody's feelings by clicking on the wrong stylized equine's name.

Unless you do.

> Vote Applejack Go to Page 9

> Vote Pinkie Go to Page 8

Page 8

You click on Pinkie Pie's name. A vote is added to the total.

The end. Right?

> No! Stop! This isn't what I wanted at all! Can I turn the clock back? Is there any way for me to change what went wrong? Please, there has to be a way so that this future does not happen... Go to Page 2

Page 9

You click on Applejack's name. Your vision swirls, and a bright light shines all around you.

i-vH7WvhD-M.png

i-33Hmk4b-M.png

You rest your hand against your heart.

"Yes," you say.

"This is what was meant to be."

Congratulations, you have completed Choose Your Own Adventure, MLP Forums World Cup Edition!

(And, of course, as a respectful fan, you pay homage to the artist JamesHalt as well.)

Page 10:

In seconds, two armed guards pull you away from your computer screen. You scream fearfully, begging them not to do anything to your family.

"It's too late for that now", one laughs coldly.

"You cheated."

"There was no link and you clicked on the tab anyways."

They said nothing more, but the clink of the jail cell door taunts you. Justice... it cheated you. And now you understand.

• Brohoof 8

@@Banul,

Loki votes for Pinkie Pie

Because she says 'Okie Dokie Loki'

On that matter, since Dean Winchester likes people who say Okie Dokie, I suppose he'd vote for Pinkie Pie too.

So, yeah! Vote for Pinkie Pie? Maybe?

Pinkie has Loki?

THEN THAT MUST MEAN APPLEJACK HAS THE MIGHTY THOR

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Banul,

They're both blonde and apparently

b560d879fd244e86da52b1ad8d97a4c4-d4nc28a

BUT

okey_dokey_loki_by_killams-d53ztdg.png

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 5

Spoiler You click on Pinkie Pie's name. A vote is added to the total.   The end. Right?   > No! Stop! This isn't what I wanted at all! Can I turn the clock back? Is there any way for me to change what went wrong? Please, there has to be a way so that this future does not happen... Go to Page 2   Page 9   Spoiler You click on Applejack's name. Your vision swirls, and a bright light shines all around you.     You rest your hand against your heart.   "Yes," you say.   "This is what was meant to be."   Congratulations, you have completed Choose Your Own Adventure, MLP Forums World Cup Edition!   (And, of course, as a respectful fan, you pay homage to the artist JamesHalt as well.)

Oh you ;) 

Nice try, but I give you props for that nonetheless :lol:  

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie has Loki?

THEN THAT MUST MEAN APPLEJACK HAS THE MIGHTY THOR

Applejack IS Thor ... behold her Mighty hammer meow meow (movie reference)

b560d879fd244e86da52b1ad8d97a4c4-d4nc28a

• Brohoof 7

No Matter The Culture,She Still Represents Joy

_wallpaper____japanese_names__pinkie_pie

Beyond Culture Barriers,Pinkie Pie

Such an amazing picture  :yay:

pinkie_pie_puzzled_by_mysticalpha-d4v61b

PINKIE PIE IS BEST SHERLOCK SO YOU MUST VOTE FOR HER!!!!  :squee:  

• Brohoof 3