Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

As foretold in the Book of Fabulosity.

"The clouds shall part and the heavens shall open and forth will come a Mare whose beauty is such that even time itself stood still to watch"

crystal_rarity_by_theshadowstone-d6c0pry

• Brohoof 1

COME ON PEOPLE LET'S SHOW DISCORD SOME MORE LOVE! :lol:

discord_by_mn27-d4udth7.png

Also let me just give a special shoutout to Rarity since she's still fabulous and awesome :D Just because I'm voting for Discord doesn't mean I don't like Rarity ^_^

rarity_by_artsquid-d3hk4if.jpg

• Brohoof 4

NOW VOTE FOR DISCORD OR ALL OF THE FORCES OF CHAOS WILL DESCEND ON YOU. And by forces of chaos, you mean butterflies and kittens, right? NO, I MEAN CHOCOLATE MILK HURRICANES AND CHECKERBOARD GRASS. *scoffs* Yeah, as if that's any worse.

Why hello there, person who seems to be one of the biggest Discord fans on this site :D

Join us in the battle against Rarity!! :angry:  :okiedokielokie: 

• Brohoof 3

IT'S RARITY TIME!!

Rarity is fabulous and beautiful and amazing and delightful and sweet.

Discord is cool but isn't those things listed above.

I beg to disagree.

pt 3.  Amazing.  Chocolate rain doesn't amaze you?  You see it every day?

Pt. 1 Fabulous:  How do you mean fabulous?  In that he is fictitious, he is fabulous.  He's bigger than life -- fab.  He's arguably wonderful.  Fluttershy thinks he's OK.

Pt 5 Sweet.  Have you tried eating Draquinus?  I don't think so.  While marshmallows are sweet . . .  (oh you meant kind and cute)

Never mind, you're right on this one.

Pt 4 Delightful:  Come now, chocolate rain!!!  Tell me he isn't arguably delightful.

Pt 2 beautiful:  is not beauty in the eye of a like 30 HD giant One main eyed and multi-eye-stalked creature?

Discord is arguably all of that which you stated he was not.  As long as your head-cannon allows Draquinus flesh to be sweet and you define sweet as sugary.

Even if you don't 4/5 isn't bad.

• Brohoof 1

"Behold I sayeth onto all ... glorify in her coruscate eyes and applaud her giving nature will all your being, for there is no other like her. She is Rarity"

8e4b14b8e9f97b62c6576e90e5579977-d4t8mkn

• Brohoof 2

So...you're only voting for Discord because you don't want Rarity to win, I'm taking it?

Huh? Where did I say that..?? 

To be honest dude, I just like Discord's character more than Rarity  :umad:

While I want Pinkie Pie to win, I am being completely honest in my vote here. Discord is best MLP villain and best reality warper  :)

I like him better than Rarity, whether you want to accept that or not  ;)

• Brohoof 2

Huh? Where did I say that..?? 

To be honest dude, I just like Discord's character more than Rarity  :umad:

While I want Pinkie Pie to win, I am being completely honest in my vote here. Discord is best MLP villain and best reality warper  :)

I like him better than Rarity, whether you want to accept that or not  ;)

Meh. Acceptance isn't a problem on my end because I'm not immature, so I don't see why you'd throw that last line in there - it ultimately just came across that you were rooting for Discord just because you didn't want Rarity to win, which, in all honesty, isn't very nice. Miscommunication on my end.

large.png

Don't you like seeing Rarity happy? Voting for her will help bring a smile to her face!!! :D

• Brohoof 1

just came across that you were rooting for Discord just because you didn't want Rarity to win, which, in all honesty, isn't very nice.

Sorry bro, I'm just feeling extra competitive today  ^_^

I probably would have said the same thing if it were Discord vs Applejack..

I just can't help it  :(

I don't want to come off as mean  :(

• Brohoof 3

From the book of Inspiration 12:17

"Rarity is the spirit of creation ... neigh of all art. Your song of exultation brings tears of melodious joy to inspire the world to love and open their hearts to new opportunity. Your quill lifts nothingness from the aether and make you a creator of life. This is the way of our Goddess."

rarity_nouveau_by_hezaa-d4nq0y8.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't want to come off as mean  :(

These things make everyone competitive, man :D

Anyway, sorry if I came across like I was calling you out. That was a misunderstanding on my part. You didn't do anything wrong.

All's good, man :D

Vote for Rarity!!! :D

205690__safe_rarity_cute_adorable_baby+p

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2