• Apple Jack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Spike
    • Other

(edited)

Ever since the first episode I saw (Bridle Gossip), Spike has been my favorite character. My favorite pony has changed multiple times but originally Twilight was my favorite

Technically, what I said 2 years ago isn't accurate. My original favorite pony was Rainbow Dash. This was before I ever even saw an episode of the show. I remember Googling "MLP", and Rainbow Dash coming up. Then I searched up "Rainbow Dash" and saved a bunch of random pictures from Google Images, the very first of which being the drawing where she's standing in front of an American flag.

Rainbow-Dash-American-salute-486.png

After I started watching the show, my favorite pony has bounced around to several different characters until coming full circle with Rainbow Dash being my current favorite, though Pinkie Pie is essentially tied for the top spot, I can't decide

Edited by Rivendare

It was Rainbow Dash, and then it became Starlight Glimmer for a while, but now I think I'm turning back to RD. They're both great, but RD has more of a history in the show so...yeah B)

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie

Ever since smile hd which brought me to the show

I just find her adorable and awesome

I have never been annoyed by her antics

I would say rainbow dash is the most annoying pony..i like rainbow dash though just not more than the other 5

Rainbow Dash was my favourite pony from the beginning, although these days it would probably be Pinkie Pie if she had more episodes :/ I need that positive happiness in my life right now I guess xD

(edited)

My first favorite was definitely Rainbow Dash. As soon as I saw her I fell in love with her.    :wub: Despite being different than me, I admired her.

Now my favorite is...  Rainbow Dash. My opinion hasn't changed.  :orly:  :proud:

Edited by Namae
  • Brohoof 1

Applejack. Funny enough, it was from Smile HD. I thought she looked really pleasing, and I really enjoyed her hat. I then followed suggested videos that had her in the thumbnail and grew to learn about her and like her. It's also how I got into this fandom. Thanks to Applejack.

When I became a brony way back in mid-2012, I didn't really have much of a favourite pony. I kinda liked Twilight and Rainbow a little more than the others, but whew, I still remember the date - December 15th, 2012, or December 16th here in New Zealand. That was when Wonderbolt Academy first aired, one of two episodes that I've ever been able to watch live. And that was when I fell in love with Lightning Dust's character - cocky, sassy and brazen tomboy who doesn't take "no" for an answer. Loved her ever since.  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Applejack by far. honestly though, when I first saw Applejack , her appearance and mannerisms made me cringe and I initially passed her off as a bad country cowboy stereotype from the first episode.

But that changed quickly as I saw her actions and how she's a much deeper character that I quickly came to respect and enjoy. Fluttershy has also caught up on that list and dare I say, despite her annoying habits Pinkie also has begun to grow on this cranky old donkey.

• 4 weeks later...

It was Rainbow Dash for quite a long time, with Pinkie right behind.

But Twilight eventually became my favourite when I realised how much I identified with her  :adorkable:

That said, I still adore Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie! 

• 1 month later...

It was Applejack at first but then I've realized how so many people were given pity to her. She's not the most popular or the most developed character but somehow I feel the need to back her up with good intentions and that she's the most realistic of all of the mane 6.

That's all changed now. She will only receive as much attention as the ones who further develops and built a goal for her own life but I didn't see that in the time I was rooting for AJ and that left me unsatisfied with her progression.

Edited by Melodic Twilight

Rainbow Dash was my 1st and still is my favorite pony of the mane 6  :wub:. Without Dashie performing her Sonic Rainboom, the entire world would have been flipped upside down (see the Season 5 Finale for reference). Twilight is still a close 2nd, but Fluttershy has been climbing up the list very quickly with how she's been so far in Season 6. She used to be my least favorite character, but now I enjoy every moment whenever she is on screen. She probably has the best comedic timing of the mane 6. Plus all those smug faces that she makes in episodes like: Flutter Brutter, Dungeons and Discords, Viva Las Pegasus are just so adorable  :squee:.  

• Brohoof 1