• Apple Jack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Spike
    • Other

*Coughs* Rainbow Dash *Coughs*

It isn't a bandwagon thing. The first episode I ever watched was "The Mysterious Mare Do Well," and Dashie was the first one I was fully introduced to.

I think that my first favorite pony was Rainbow Dash.  Though, I quickly evolved to a point where rather than having a absolute number one favorite pony, I just admired qualities that each of the Mane 6 had.  

post-32575-0-73625500-1429573710_thumb.jpg

Edited by midnightlegacy

When I first started watching the show I never had a favorite. I just couldn't choose at first, but then when The Cutie Pox first aired is when I started liking Apple Bloom, so she became my favorite, and still is.

So I have to say my favorite at first was Apple Bloom, and still is my favorite to this day. Before she was my favorite I didn't have one.

My first favorite and still to this day favorite is Fluttershy I can relate to her in a lot of ways the peace and quite, nature/animal lover, and the shy personality just to name a few, though Rarity and Sunset Shimmer are in a fight for number one pony Fluttershy will always have a special place in my heart.

It's always been Rainbow Dash for me.

Probably because I can relate to her character the most out of all of the Mane 6, and I also like her design/color scheme.

The first episode I watched was "Read it and Weep", and my liking for Rainbow Dash grew from there.

Edited by Wyzecat

• 3 weeks later...

My first favourite was Pinkie because the first episode I ever watched was Hearth Warming Eve and I liked her as the pony she acted (I can't remember the name). Then I started to like Applejack because of her colour. Soon AJ became my favourite chracter and Pinkie was second.

My first favorite character would have to be Twilight. I remember watching all three seasons in a marathon and I liked Twilight in the beginning because her mane and tail colors looked similar to a character's hair color from an anime I watched. Then as the seasons progressed I felt that I had some similarities when it came to Twilight and that I could relate to her on some things. To this day she has become one of my favorite characters. 

It appeared to be Fluttershy. Mainly because of that Pony Personality thingy on Bronyland.

Because of that, every time I got a new personality, I ended up liking that certain pony.

It all continued until I stopped liking MLP characters. By that, I mean, no character can be a favorite of mine, nor can I hate one, I'm just enjoying the show, that's all.

• 1 month later...

well the main thing I look for in a character is that they are fun to watch. somepony like fluttershy or applejack may have more kind caring personalities but they aren't very entertaining for me. more eccentric characters like rarity and pinkie pie I usually end up liking more. they don't even have to be nice people, which is why I like diamond tiara.

my first favourite pony was definitely  rarity but I do like pinkie as well. and secondary ponies like big mac and diamond tiara.

I knew RD was going to be my favorite before I watched any of the show. And it was all thanks to commercials. I became a brony around when Power Ponies aired (December 2012, I think?), and then I was much more like her. Now I'm not quite as much, but she is still on of my favorites. The other two being Pinkie and Twilight. All three of these ponies make up parts of me. Dash is how I feel about myself; Pinkie is my crazy and humorous side; Twilight is my intelligent and book-loving side. For those of you that actually read this and thought about it rather then Scillies, I thank you for reading about some random persons thoughts.