• Twilight Sparkle
    • Apple Jack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Spike
    • Other

I adore the mane six. It is tough to pick a favorite. For me, I think it is a tie between Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. S1E5 convinced me that these two are radically hilarious.

first was rainbow dash.. ah come one! who doesn't dream to be a pilot or cool as her? but then i slowly switched to Pinkie Pie (blame my girlfreidn.. she is a pegasister too)... now pinkie is my fav of the main six, folllowed by RD and Applejack, but my overall favourite pony is Octavia.. even if she has not an epiosde or stuff i like her design, they way she looks and classica music

My first favorite pony was Twilight Sparkle. When I had started watching the show, she intrigued me the most out of the six. First of all, she is voiced by Tara Strong. She voiced so many characters from classic cartoons that I watched as a kid. That's a positive in my book. Second, Twilight Sparkle's personality is one where everything must have logic behind it, no matter what. Third, her color scheme was pretty. That's the power of purple. Fourth, her voice is cute. Fifth, she had proven to be a friend the other's could rely on for help and advice. Sixth, she is a bookworm and I love bookworms. Finally seventh, her magical prowess is rather impressive.

Of course, that was then. Twilight Sparkle is still one of my favorites, but my all time favorite character now is Chrysalis.

Rainbow Dash grabbed my attention from the first scene she showed up in with her attitude and aspirations of greatness, and she's been my favorite ever since.

Yeah, I feel like my feelings (not romantic feelings lol!) for Rainbow Dash have been strengthened after watching that last episode :).

• Brohoof 1

My first favorite pony was Luna mostly cause she was the first one to mostly have a back story and I like night better the day

at the moment im fond of daring doo cause some one made a joke about the hat and now im emotionally attached to the hat that's how that works right?

Ever since the first episode I saw (Bridle Gossip), Spike has been my favorite character. My favorite pony has changed multiple times but originally Twilight was my favorite

• Brohoof 1

When I first started watching I loved Applejack, but as I grew to understand their characters more Pinkie Pie became my fave, and then after delving into YouTube and DeviantART Derpy and Doctor Whooves pushed their way up to the top.

Rarity has always been my favorite pony, from the start, right until the end!

Why? Because shes so fabulous, adorable, and funny!

Edited by SkUnKzZ

Rainbow, 'cuz I have a general obsession with speed. Nowadays I realize I don't like her cockyness and stuff at all, and I'd say she's about 4th place now, first being Rarity, second being Fluttershy and 3rd being Twilight.

My first favorite was Twilight.  Coming off another fandom where the smarter character was my favorite, I think I sort of assumed I would like Twilight the best.  Then as I got more into the show I just got more and more attached to Fluttershy.  I find it interesting because I almost always identify with the really smart character in a show, but in this case I actually identify with Fluttershy a lot more.  I think it had a lot to do with the fact that after the first two episodes of the series (which were the first episodes I ever watched) Twilight moved away from being the introverted character that doesn't make friends easily which I could easily identify with.  After that changed, I identified less with her, and more with Fluttershy who has plenty of friends but has to get to know someone before she really feels comfortable talking with them.  Plus she's just so adorable <3

My first favorite pony was Rainbow Dash, solely because I was still kind of in denial about liking the show, and Rainbow Dash was the most "masculine" character, so it made me feel better about liking it. Of course, now I have realized the glory of Twilight.

...this sounds a lot like me actually.

• Brohoof 2