• Apple Jack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Spike
    • Other

it seems the most first-appealing ponies are Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy

And yet some how fluttershy merch isn't in high supply because supposedly she's not popular...

LOL@Celestia being 0 so far...

Wheres Luna?

Edited by GrimCW

My first favorite pony was Applejack. When I first saw her I liked her. She was a very great pony, and I liked her more and more.

But then I came across Luna, and as the series continued I sorta fell out with Applejack, and in came the Luna.

For me, it used to be Applejack. Just a downhome pony, with a blond mane, green eyes and the cutest little Southern drawl ya ever done heard. Then I watched Suited for Success, and those days were over, never to return again. Right now, AJ ties with Pinkie Pie for second favorite pony with Rarity

being top pony.

• Brohoof 1

Like every other poster... Arnbo Dash.

No.. nawt Arnbo Dash!! z77e pls!

full.jpg

And yet some how fluttershy merch isn't in high supply because supposedly she's not popular...

LOL@Celestia being 0 so far...

Wheres Luna?

Well she's had very few appearances (but did show up on the first episode), so I didn't think about adding her. I haven't seen enough people pick "other" because they chose Luna, so.

• Brohoof 1

Well my favorite pony has always been Pinkie Pie, so.... Pinkie Pie!

You see, Pinkie was my favorite pony before I even saw the show! I had seen some funny videos on youtube and I liked her a lot :P

Pinkie Pie.

I didn't know what to expect when I saw her, but when I got to watch her in episodes in season one, she quickly became my favorite pony because of how brilliant of a take they did with making a "girly" pony. I found myself laughing with all of the things she did and always smiling whenever I'd see her in the show, which I did not expect.

She doesn't give quite the same feeling in season three and four even, at least to me, but she'll always be my first most favorite pony. Currently, the title goes either to Luna or Discord if you can count him.

I want to say Twilight Sparkle. Mostly because before I watched the actual show I saw this: 

After that I've never reaally had a favorite. I just know what characters I don't like. But it changes. Last week it was Rainbow Dash, this week its Twilight. XD Or maybe Pinkie Pie? Rarity is good too... I don't even know why can't I just love all the ponies besides the ones I don't like? o:

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash was my first favorite.  I'm a sucker for tomboys what can I say lol.  She'll probably always be my favorite but in the week that I've been a brony I've come to like Applejack and Pinkie Pie a lot too.  Before I heard applejack talk and knew she was a "country" girl I liked her colors and look.  Then I realized what she was so I was kind of against liking her.  I hate all the Duck Dynasty love and country music love...sickens me (sorry).  But I came to like AJ regardless.  And how can you not like Pinkie after watching her lol.  Some of the things she says are just hilarious and random/off the wall.  So RD first with AJ/Pinkie close behind.  Fluttershy after that I can relate with people not hearing me talk lol.  Then Twilight with Rarity in last.  I just can't get past that voice.  That air of superiority just doesn't work for me lol.

From the moment I've started watching the show to the present my favorite pony has always been Twilight, though Princess Luna has now found herself tied with Twilight because honesly, I love her design. As it stands now, those are my two favorite ponies overall, however, I must say, that my actual favorite pony, is the one that can be found in my Avvie and Sig. And it's nothing to do with bias, or anything like that. It's just I've played Ice Storm so much in Roleplays, that placing anypony over her to me feels wrong.

My first favorite pony was a tie between Minty and Kimono though it's a shame they aren't in FiM. I did see Minty as one of the ponies you can get in a mystery pack.

But MLP wise, my favorite was Rainbow Dash though I took the quiz and got Rarity and nearly got Pinkie Pie which I can live with. There are a lot of similarities between me and Rarity.

For some reason, I can't really say which one is my favorite in all honesty. They all seem equally loveable, but Pinkie Pie was by far one of the one's that stand out for me. She reminds you of how much fun you can have while making other people smile.

To me it was Pinkie Pie cause i watched Smile HD, which was my first encounter whit MLP

And after i watch the show she become my all time favorite after her is AJ simply cause she is like me honest and stubborn  :huh:

To me it was Pinkie Pie cause i watched Smile HD, which was my first encounter whit MLP

And after i watch the show she become my all time favorite after her is AJ simply cause she is like me honest and stubborn  :huh:

Well that's a pretty harsh way to start, that video was disturbing but awesome at the same time because its a giant DBZ reference.

I immediately liked Applejack but then went on to like Fluttershy and right now Rainbow Dash is my favorite and it will stay that way until I am in my grave :D

My first favourite pony was Fluttershy. I could've easily relate to her, I was equally shy (really, I was THAT shy!) and timid. Also I too try to be kind person to others, I love animals. Overall very often I felt like she was behaving exactly in a way I would behave. At one point even I had crush on her... sorta, but fortunately that part of my life is finished for good :) 

The first episode I ever fully watched was Fall Weather Friends. Of course, that was before I was part of the fandom, and favourite ponies weren't an option. Knowing nothing about the show, my initial thoughts were that Blondie (yeah, I didn't even know her name, AND when I did hear the name AppleJACK it didn't click that she wasn't male — sorry AJ!) was the goodie and Rainbow was the rude, cheating, boastful antagonist. She was a total jerk in that episode, I can't deny, and my first impression of her was not a good one.

However, as it got more involved in the show and the fandom (who couldn't?), watching more and more episodes, I quickly began to fall for Rainbow Dash. She's witty, brave, funny, adorable, speedy, and of course, super-ultra-extreme-awesomazing. She appealed to me because she wasn't as girly as the others, and I really like characters that defy the norm, especially in the very show "My Little Pony", which I had previously known and long forgotten for its cheesy, girly rainbows and tutus and magic. Rainbow Dash proves all the stereotypes for the show different and is an excellent element to the show itself. I think that's the reason she is so popular, because her personality appeals more the the males in the fandom, too.

So, I guess I could say at first it was Applejack, but I wouldn't call myself a very good fan because I didn't even know her gender! But Rainbow Dash has stuck to the top of my list ever since. Applejack is, however, second, very close to number 1. I love her for the same reasons that she is not too girly and she is hardworking and down to earth. She is also adorable. :

You asked a simple question, but any question regarding favourite ponies, you can expect a long answer form me! XD

post-10736-0-43781300-1389530371_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My favorite was Rainbow Dash at first, she really drew me in the most out of the other ones, but after a year of being a brony, Fluttershy is definitely my favorite.