• Twilight Sparkle
    • Apple Jack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Spike
    • Other

Fluttershy was probably my "first love," but that changed as I began to realize that--strangely, considering her element--she has a pretty severe cruel streak.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly don't hate her, but she has kind of started to freak me out; I feel as if she could go full psycho killer at any moment. :angry:  

It's always the quiet ones, ya know? 

Rainbow Dash used to be BY FAR my favorite character, she still is, but I appreciate others a lot more to the point where they're almost equal. 

Rainbow Dash, all the way.

Even though I don't relate to her as much as I used to, I still really, really like her because she's the pony that got me into the fandom. Being a Sonic fan, it wasn't long until I ran into a lot of Sonic/Rainbow Dash related stuff, and she got me curious enough to watch my first MLP episode, Sonic Rainboom. Heck, I thought she was the main character of the series... :P

Love ya, Rainbow!

• 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I liked pretty much all of them a lot, but I think my first favorite pony was Pinkie Pie. I remember a point in time where I was just obsessed with her. She was pink, she was funny, and I loved her curly mane. I wanted to be just like her! She's still my favorite in general.

It was Berry Punch, actually :muffins: I dunno what it was. I liked her design, I liked how many bronies portrayed her as a mom to a young unicorn filly, I liked how she was also portrayed as Cheerilee's sister sometimes too. I even shipped her with Twilight Sparkle :P

Initially, my favorite pony was Twilight Sparkle, but later on in the show I realized that I really loved Rainbow Dash too, and she became my favorite pony with Twilight as my second favorite.