• Twilight Sparkle
    • Apple Jack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Spike
    • Other

Rainbow Dash was first for me for a long time.  I like her coloring the best.  And I'm one (of the few?) who loves her voice.  I've heard people complaining about her voice, but it's one of her most endearing qualities to me.   Fluttershy was my second favorite because of her connection to animals.

At first Pinkie Pie irritated me with her hyper noisy antics,  but gradually I began to like her.  The parasprite episode clinched it for me.  Now Pinkie is best pony for me.  And the Smile song is my favorite song ever.

My second favorite now is Big Macintosh. 

(edited)

Pinkie Pie was my first favorite pony, then Rainbow Dash was after I watched through the first season. Then Twilight took the title after her awesome episodes in Season 2.

Now Applejack is my favorite with Twilight and Rarity real close to AJ at second with Luna and Trixie at third.

Edited by Deadlyblack

I loved Rainbow Dash because I thought she was just SO COOL. Now, I dunno who my favorite is, I kinda lost interest in Rainbow after Rainbow Falls. Maybe Rarity? Or Derpy?

(edited)

Rainbow Dash. She was my favorite for awhile because she's a tomboy and has a rainbow mane lol. Now, she's my second least favorite pony out of the mane six. Book Horse is my favorite now! <3

Edited by MissPurpleBookworm

My first favorite pony when I first watched the show has to be Fluttershy. She's the pony that made me want to watch the show in the first place. Nowadays, I pick Pinkie Pie as my favorite because of her silly personality.

I liked Rainbow at first since she tended to be the one I could relate to the best, however that changed as soon as the rest of the cast grew and developed and Rainbow Dash didn't. 

My first favorite pony? I've gotta say Twilight. I could relate to her, I could empathize with her worries, and I could understand her train of thought like I know the back of my hand. As time went on she was no longer my #1 pony, but she's still really important to me.

Ahhhh...My first favourite pony...See in the beginning I had none, I had a distinct liking for Pinkie and Fluttershy yes, but never said any of them was my favourite, up until the episode "A Canterlot Wedding" I saw Chrysalis as a strong villain and her abilities are profound and her personality is arrogant in a way and also very classy in other ways, I instantly thought "Favourite pony...Uhhh Changie right there" Even though Pinkie was 'technically' my first favourite pony because I liked her most, and she is now tied with Chrysalis.
So yeah, Pinkie, but only kinda. Confusing I know :P

My first favorite was Rainbow Dash just because before I watched she was the only character I could easily recognize and the only name I knew and she also stood out to be because she's cool and has Rainbow hair.

Applejack has been favorite since I started watching. Pinkie Pie and Rarity were my least favorite for the longest time but after watching episodes back Pinkie and Rarity are in the running with AJ as my favorite. AJ is the one I relate to the most. That being said Pinky has really grown on me as the funniest by far and Rarity is a great character as well as hilarious in her own right. AJ is still my favorite but Pinkie as well as Rarity are very close to becoming my favorite.

Initially, Pinkie Pie, her surreal and spontaneous behavior coincided with my oddball sense of humor. Don't get me wrong, I still hold Pinkie in high regard, and i love her episodes, but Twilight stole my heart from Season 2 onward  :adorkable:

It was Rainbowdash for a really long time! I eventually grew to love them all though. It changed between Fluttershy and Twilight before then.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack was my first due to her trust worthiness and how she would never give up, although she and I both learned the side effects of not giving up over a long period of time. :blink:

The reason I began to like MLP was because I liked Twilight in the opening two-parter. Her somewhat sarcastic attitude made me like her immediately and that was the main reason I kept watching at first. It was only later that Rainbow Dash became my favorite pony, and even now Twilight is one of my favorites.

• Brohoof 2

It was, still is, and shall remain Fluttershy! When I first started getting into the show I watched stuff about it on YouTube, after finding quite a few Fluttershy videos I found myself finding her funny annnnd so there we go!

Mine would be Applejack, really. She was the first one to meet Twilight (besides Pinkie who was so excited). I really liked that moment :3

• Brohoof 1