Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Best childhood movie

I am Fluttershy

Oh god... I watched a lot of movies when I was younger (I still do) and I have no idea what I would say was my best childhood movie... I would have to say anything from Disney and the Batman movies.

(and of course musicals such as the Sound of Music)

• 2 weeks later...

There were a lot of movies that I liked as a child (and now), but only these are the best of the best:

1)The fox and the hound;

2)Animalympics; (hehe)

3)Home alone 1/2;

4)Bambi;

5)Beauty and the beast.

• Brohoof 2

There were 3 movies that I adored when I was young.

1. Lion King

2. Alladin

3. Melody Time

Melody Time is unique. I didn't know it was even a movie until a few years ago. It's kinda like Make Mine Music, which is sorta similiar to Fantasia, but MMM and MT both have more dialogue in them so there are more or less short stories more prominantly involved in them. My favorite story from Melody Time was Little Toot. That one is a classic, yet the part with the creepy buoys always scared the crap out of me. My 2nd favorite was the Johnny Appleseed one. It was a little longer and slightly more mature (Yet still well within Disney standards). Funny how the Nostalgia Critic said in his "Disneycember" series of reviews that the Johnny Appleseed story was so good it deserved its own movie.

Also, Be Prepared is probably my most favorite song in a movie ever (Well, maybe the main theme of Titanic ties with it). It was epic to hear it in the theaters when I saw the 3D re-release last September.

• Brohoof 1

Looking back on it, as a kid. it was probably Sleeping Beauty. :) I don't really like it now, though. :S

• 4 years later...

My favorite movie as a child and forever is Alice in Wonderland. I wore out my VHS tape of it and had to buy a new one when I was little. When DVDs started being a thing, I had more than one copy and even today I have more than one copy. I absolutely love it. I love the original story too, I own waaaaaayyy too many copies of the book just because they have different covers. It's kind of insane actually lol

I loved The Fox And The Hond I use to cry my eyes out when I was little watching that movie.

Yes! Best film of all time! All of the feels, and the tears! 

• Brohoof 1

I love all the Disneys. Beauty and the Beast especially, but I love them all. Bambi is definitely one to note. 

I also love some of the '70s kids movies like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and some of the Disney live action ones like The Cat From Outer Space. I grew up with these because my parents had them on video and I watched them over and over again. Great times. 

• Brohoof 2