254 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

img-2338807-1-zasy9KF.png

Okay, but is nobody going to acknowledge THE BOX BLUEPRINTS?
It's the first we've seen of the box since Castle Mane-ia!
(Thanks for the picture, @)

• Brohoof 2

img-2338807-1-zasy9KF.png Okay, but is nobody going to acknowledge THE BOX BLUEPRINTS?It's the first we've seen of the box since Castle Mane-ia!(Thanks for the picture, @)

I sure as heck noticed that, I just forgot about that too.

Wouldn't blame her, I'd try to figure out what was in it.

But it is pretty cool.

My theory is that the box is full of that rainbow power we keep seeing in the episodes(Raritys thread, her eyes, etc)

My theory is that the box is full of that rainbow power we keep seeing in the episodes(Raritys thread, her eyes, etc)

That's my theory too! It would make sense, since we keep seeing that rainbow power pop up in a lot of Hasbro's merchandise.

That's my theory too! It would make sense, since we keep seeing that rainbow power pop up in a lot of Hasbro's merchandise.

Quite, it would only make sense.

I think the rainbow power is what keeps them the elements of harmony and helps them see when they're making a bad desicion, replacing the elements.

*CMC being chased by mob.*
Applebloom: This has gotten out of control.
Scootaloo: We have to do something quick.
Sweetie Belle: Don't worry, I got it. Pip likes Princess Luna the best!
*Mob stops in its tracks and expands leaving Pip in the center.*
Diamond Tiara: Is this true?
Pip: Well...
Diamond Tiara: Which is it? Princess Twilight or Princess Luna. Who is the best Princess?
Pip: Princess... Luna.
Silver Spoon: Get him!
Pip: Run away! *Runs away from the mob that pursues him.*
Applebloom: I can't believe that just happen.
Scootaloo: Me neither, but they're still going to come for us eventually.
Applebloom: Or Pip for revenge, if he survives.
Sweetie Belle: Don't worry, I got this.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1

Just watched this episode, finally. I enjoyed it, CMC episodes are always fun, despite the fact that they generally lack any appearance of most of the Mane 6. A quick Pinkie Pie moment was nice, though. 

Loved the look/squee sound Scootaloo gave Twilight in the opening moments.

No gripes about this one from me, solid episode. 

I felt that this episode had 2 purposes, 1, Don't be a parasite and hang with someone just cause they are famous or well known... 2. To basically confuse the viewers a little bit as to what their cutie marks could possibly be, Cause before, it was pretty cut and dry, now I don't know, I HONESTLY have no idea what their cutie marks are going to be anymore after this episode! I am hopping that it is going to be what we all thought it would be from the begging...The episode also addressed a very real problem that Twilight will probably be facing from time to time now that she is an alicorn, and that is other ponies treating her like a god just because she is an alicorn and royalty, so all in all I loved this episode and as always I HATED diamond Tiara, and reall REALLY don't get why everypony follows her or even loks up to her at all for that matter, she is nothing more than a spoild little bitch that needs to learn her place!!!! :angry: 

Btw, I actually was a little disappointed at the fact that we really don't know what the CMC's cutie marks are going to be now, not that we were 100 percent for sure before, but now we REALLY don't know, at least IMO! :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

and as always I HATED diamond Tiara, and reall REALLY don't get why everypony follows her or even loks up to her at all for that matter, she is nothing more than a spoild little bitch that needs to learn her place!!!! :angry:

Because she's popular and mean. It's like that in all schools- at least in the US school system. The rude and the snobby and the rich and the beautiful are the ones that are the most popular. It's the stereotype. Diamond Tiara is the embodiment of a female bully, and a female bully is usually like that. And they get popular because people/ponies are too scared to stand up to them and don't want to be picked on, so they treat bullies like Diamond Tiara nicely.

• Brohoof 1

Because she's popular and mean. It's like that in all schools- at least in the US school system. The rude and the snobby and the rich and the beautiful are the ones that are the most popular. It's the stereotype. Diamond Tiara is the embodiment of a female bully, and a female bully is usually like that. And they get popular because people/ponies are too scared to stand up to them and don't want to be picked on, so they treat bullies like Diamond Tiara nicely.

I know man, just venting about how mean she is, that's all! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

After watching this episode it makes me think about what greedy people are like before they are greedy (obviously when they are greedy) and when they realize that they are just being greedy so they stop (important lesson learned :muffins: )  

Twilight: It is wrong to take advantage of your friendship with me to get stuff, for shame.
Sweetie Bell: I don't see what is wrong with that. Rarity has Spike do lots of favors for her.
Scootaloo: Just now, you order Spike to make Nachos for everyone.
Applebloom: I feel like this shouldn't apply to me, because you eat apples that my family gives you for free. How much are you saving on your food bill?
Sweetie Bell: My sister made her that elegant dress for the Grand Galloping Gala.
Applebloom: There was also those 10 jars of Zapp Apple Jam for free.
Scootaloo: Hey, Spike. How are the nachos coming?
Spike: I'm going to need more cheese.
Twilight: (>_<) Do not turn this back on me.

Pip: Maybe Princess Twilight will get angry enough and change into Nightmare Twilight, then eat the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Diamond Tiara: That would be so awesome.

Silver Spoon: Do it. Do it.

*Chant: Eat them! Eat them!*

Twilight: I am not going to eat them.

Spike: Hey, no pony better be eating anyone other than these nachos.

Edited by Singe

Got my review up now:

I greatly enjoyed this episode in all it's brilliant glory.  The social commentary on the nature of the paparazzi was my favorite part.  It was perfect and felt rather meta.

Edited by Forlong

img-2338807-1-zasy9KF.png

Okay, but is nobody going to acknowledge THE BOX BLUEPRINTS?

It's the first we've seen of the box since Castle Mane-ia!

(Thanks for the picture, @)

What's really going to bug you later on is the fact that the picture shows 9 keyholes instead of 6.  First, where are the other 3 on the box?  And second, if there are indeed 9 and there's one key per pony, then what does this tell us?

What's really going to bug you later on is the fact that the picture shows 9 keyholes instead of 6.  First, where are the other 3 on the box?  And second, if there are indeed 9 and there's one key per pony, then what does this tell us?

Unless it's an animation error, 9 keyholes would make it... The Mane 6 + The CMC? That's the only thing I can possibly think of.

Unless it's an animation error, 9 keyholes would make it... The Mane 6 + The CMC? That's the only thing I can possibly think of.

Yeah, that was the first thought that came to my mind.  Unless it has something to do with the rumored Rainbow Kingdom.  If that's the case, it could be anything.  For all we know, it could be three new characters that we haven't even met yet.  Either way, the good news is nobody's getting replaced or anything.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry I'm late guys but yeah I' prefer this pro con list style so will be maintaining it. It also helps gauge an honest rating for the episodes as with this one here 7/10 pretty much some it up for me

The episode did kind of of seem thin. and This still doesn’t fully acknowledge twilight treatment as a princess by the adults.

Apparently the magic aura of ponies matches the eyes, oh wait no twilight ruins that theory.

Overall better that flight to the finish a good episode not as amazing as some the mane 6 episodes but for a CMC episode it’s definitely up there 7/10.

Edited by GoldenCal

I personally don't like that they got Sweetie Belle's horn working great and she got no cutie mark. Also, the words "cutie mark" were hardly used. That is about all that I say about it. I loved the episode, except for those little kinks in the storyline. So yeah.

Sorry I'm late guys but yeah I' prefer this pro con list style so will be maintaining it. It also helps gauge an honest rating for the episodes as with this one here 7/10 pretty much some it up for me

The episode did kind of of seem thin. and This still doesn’t fully acknowledge twilight treatment as a princess by the adults.

Apparently the magic aura of ponies matches the eyes, oh wait no twilight ruins that theory.

Overall better that flight to the finish a good episode not as amazing as some the mane 6 episodes but for a CMC episode it’s definitely up there 7/10.

True about the horn auras. Cadance breaks the rule, too, though, although her cutie mark IS blue.